[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that was expected.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1465660430476.png (443 KB, 631x834) Image search: [Google]
1465660430476.png
443 KB, 631x834
She'll drop soon.
>>
Nice link you dumb Canadian.
>>
>>76911681
Excuse me?
>>
>>76910420
>powerful enough to kill somebody with the press of a cell phone

This has really gotten out of hand.
>>
>>76911681
a fucking leafffffffff
>>
>>76910420
damn shee got lot of blue bling on doe
>>
>>76910420
where's the LINK
>>
Post the SOURCE/LINK, you autistic faggot.
>>
PRESS X TO HACK
>>
>>76910420
I just hope she just loses her mind and blows up at a debate. I OWN THIS COUNTRY. I OWN IT YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. I'M HILLARY CLINTON.

HILLARY CLINTON
>>
>>76910420
>She's the first woman nominee in the DNC
>She refuses to admit any wrong doing
>She'll drop soon

With the way things have gone so far and the way she thinks and functions, she'll get indicted, charged, found guilty, sentenced, thrown in jail, and still not drop.

She'll be not only the first woman president, but the first to run the country from a prison cell.
>>
>>76912127
https://www.salon.com/2016/06/10/fbi_criminal_investigation_emails_clinton_approved_cia_drone_assassinations_with_her_cellphone_report_says/

>salon
>>
>>76910420
She can multitask, what a better president than that can you ask for, she can be shitposting on twatter and calling drone strikes on evil doers. I think you little faggots should stop bitching.
>>
>>76912232
I have a feeling we're going to see/hear something like this, and I'm scared to think people who support who are just going to go with it and applaud and cheer her on when it happens.

"You can't stop Hil-dog! She tells it like it is! WOOO! TRUMP IS STUMPED!"
>>
>>76912290
Nigger Tumblr detected
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.