[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about the Irish? Serious question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: professorkatz2.png (287 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
professorkatz2.png
287 KB, 650x650
What does /pol/ think about the Irish?

Serious question.
>>
>>76907829
They're alright, a bit obnoxious and full of themselves, but they're a fun group to be around.
>>
Born nation wreckers.
>>
>>76908183
This, I fucking hate them
>>
>>76907829
I liked Boondock Saints. Sequel sucked.
>>
>>76907829
potato niggers
>>
The lowest and most dangerous race of cretins mother nature ever birthed.

Too bad the Romans didn't finish them off.
>>
>>76907829
its weird Ireland has alot of nice a horrible things about it and i generally have mixed feelings about them.

if there from dublin there probably pricks

if there from any where else in the south there decent and you can have a laugh with them

if there from the north then its mixed feelings.
>>
>>76907829
No idea. Everything I've learned about their culture comes from Father Ted
>>
reporting in
>>
>is american
>finds out has one irish ancestor
>suddenly speaks in accent and flies tri color
>>
>>76907829
The Irish have always been like they are, I'm pretty sure.

I know there's been some cultural enrichment in Ireland, but many areas probably look identical to how they did 100 years ago. They still use the cloth covered currach boats, they still eat and drink as they did in days of old, the Irish have been very good at popularizing their culture.

Compare that to the Welsh or Scottish.

I can go into any city in the USA and find an Irish pub, get me some Guinness, Smithwicks, Irish whisky, some corned beef & cabbage, some Irish pasties, all sorts of stuff.

What the fuck does the world even know about the Welsh? Yeah I know, Tom Jones, Catherine Zeta Jones, a few others. But other than that? What do the Welsh eat? What kind of beer do they drink? I have no idea.

I know only marginally more about the Scottish. I like a malty Scottish ale, I like Scottish whisky, etc. I've never had Haggis and that's all I know about Scotland culinary wise.

Irish though... I make Irish style green onion mashed potatoes, a few Irish stews, everyone celebrates St Pattys day, everyone participates in some facet of Irish culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTBzRmNjE_g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_97tkGqjwHo
>>
>>76907829
The only non-jews who are any good at writing.
>>
File: heavy.jpg (148 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
heavy.jpg
148 KB, 1280x800
>>76907829

Northern Irish reporting in. As long as they don't support the IRA, I'm fine with them.
>>
I do business with Ireland regularly. I have found them to have an extraordinarily low IQ and trouble reading and following directions.

They are an aggravatingly stupid people in my experience, and I'm shocked at the lack of contributions to humanity in any field of significance that have come out of Ireland.

Beautiful place though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.