[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chimps Ruin What Was Supposed To Be A Christian Event At Typhoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
http://coveringkaty.com/2016/06/11/trouble-at-typhoon-texas-waterpark/

>Christian churches believed it was supposed to be a private event for youth ministries
>Lock in goes viral on social media
>Place doubles their maximum capacity
>Chimps begin climbing the fences and sneaking to get in
>Assault staff trying to stop them
>Bring in drugs and alcohol(This is a youth event)
>After they are kicked out they trash a nearby Walmart
>>
>>76905303
Let me guess, it was a predominantly black church?

>OH LAWD OH LAWD
>>
File: mrmike-1.jpg (87 KB, 1000x769) Image search: [Google]
mrmike-1.jpg
87 KB, 1000x769
Just remember kids, Trump's not a racist but his supporters sure are.
>>
>>76905599
No, the church youth ministries were innocent. They park let anyone in and then a large number of blacks went in and broke in after they stopped letting people in.
>>
File: friendos.jpg (52 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
friendos.jpg
52 KB, 640x349
>>76905741
Who said anything about Trump?
>>
>>76905599
My niece was supposed to attend but got grounded (got caught sneaking out) Im glad she couldn't attend. Most the churches were white.
>>
Look at all those minorities pissing in the waterpark.
>>
>>76905303
Wow, so racist. That's their culture and you should get use to it.
>>
If you hire a place for a private event and they fail to keep out randoms, you deserve a full refund.
>>
THANKS, OBAMA.
>>
How could a just God allow this
>>
>>76905986
Is that a shoop? Why does the klansman have green packing tape on his sheet?
>>
>>76906447
Maybe he's not real?
Niggers are the Missing Link to evolution.
>>
File: CJ.jpg (44 KB, 720x602) Image search: [Google]
CJ.jpg
44 KB, 720x602
>the crowd was attempting to electrocute the DJ
>>
>>76906533
4chan is 18+
>>
>>76905741
Racism is a Marxist construct.
>>
File: old3.jpg (5 KB, 160x175) Image search: [Google]
old3.jpg
5 KB, 160x175
>>76905303

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.