[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point is it okay to be a step-parent? Can you be a step-parent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: step parent.jpg (24 KB, 696x696) Image search: [Google]
step parent.jpg
24 KB, 696x696
At what point is it okay to be a step-parent? Can you be a step-parent without being a cuck?

Fuck off with your "my wife's son" memes - I want a proper discussion on this subject.
>>
>>76899398
No.

You may want to do it for the sole purpose of getting a woman who is miles above your league in order to usurp her genes, other than that, its cuckoldry.
>>
>>76899398
A test tube works fine and some dumb ass folks that want to raise a mess of tissue.
>>
>>76899526
You could give her Zika too - god's plan
>>
>>76899398
If the kid is white and you have a couple of your own to compensate, then, and only then, is it acceptable (but not preferable)
>>
>>76899638
Well you see, if she were to be in america, any baby would be just like another average citizen.
>>
>>76899398
It's always fine to be a step parent if you're up to the task.
Only the edgy autists on /pol/ say otherwise.
>>
Case by case basis. I can tell you I wouldn't, but that's not 100% certain, just 99.99%. I've sent men who grew up without fathers, they're either fucked mentally and don't care or fucked mentally and know it. I'd rather be a father figure to the child than a husband to the mother.
>>
>>76899398
>Can you be a step-parent without being a cuck?

No, but if you really want to do it then no one will stop you. Just be aware that not only does it make you a cuck, outside of the previous husband dying, a woman raising a child alone reveals that has made some extremely bad life decisions come from a seriously compromised character and is likely not marriage material.

She will likely say that she has since repented her whore ways in order to lure you in, but don't you believe it.
>>
Here are my anecdotes on step-parents, based on observations from growing up.

Step-mothers are often way better than step-fathers. My theory is that the male learned from his previous mistake, and got a better woman, but women are slower learners than men, so she made the same mistake over again. Some step-fathers resent their wive's child(ren) because they can't grow past this DNA thing, while women see their husband's offspring not only as an enrichment in their own life, but as a sign that the guy is good material.

Single moms who are single because the relationship went south will get a new shit partner. Single moms who are single because their husband died in an accident or some reason totally unrelated to them, often make good choices in a new partner. While the loss often is devastating for these mothers, they are often well off financially thanks to things such as life insurance, so they are not desperate for a new partner to provide for them. On the other hand, they might be damaged goods and desperate to find someone to fill the role of a father, which COULD cloud their judgment.

tl;dr: women can be step-parents at any given scenario, men should only do it if your wife's former partner died or something, which might make her damaged goods, so perhaps you should drop it.
>>
With as few kids as people have these days, single moms frequently want to marry men who already have kids of their own, cause they don't want to have any more and feel like they could relate better with people who are already fathers.

At least this is the case for a lot of actual worthwhile single moms. You will always have the women who just keep popping out babies from every guy willing to fuck them.
>>
There's no way I'm having my own kids. My genes are screwed up.

I will use someone else's sperm. This someone will be much smarter and better than me in every way. It will be
glorious. My kids will also be superior to everyone else's. Cuckgenics is the future.
>>
>>76899398
you shouldn't be trying to get the kid to call you dad, but you should be based enough that the child might do so by accident someday. if he does, PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HEAR IT. don't be cocky, but know god-damned well you're being a father in all the ways the biological father won't. don't try to replace the real father unless you know that's the situation, but do enough-- and be strong enough-- that the kid knows you respect them and deserve their respect in turn. all the same, don't try too hard to be their buddy. basically, it comes down to keeping them from punking you out while, at the same time, letting them know you're not trying to punk THEM out. keep in mind, they were inside her before YOU ever were lol.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.