[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brock Turner thread (because nothing else in the catalog has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6
File: forgive-and-forget.jpg (29 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
forgive-and-forget.jpg
29 KB, 400x600
Brock Turner thread (because nothing else in the catalog has his face or says "Brock Turner")

Is it true he only fingered her? Everyone keeps saying "rape" but apparently there was no actual penis involvement? Got links/proof?

Need it to continue my social media war.

The guy is clearly a sleezebag but I dunno if being a sleazebag justifies a life of being on the sex offender database and 6 months prison.
>>
>>76896647
He still finger blasted a blacked out broad in daylight. I have a buddy whos on the list for pissing in a parking garage.
But, if I were a tinfoil, id say this whole thing is a sham by feminist to be like "See, told you rape culture was real!!"
>>
>>76896920
True, but the picture painted by media and SJWs is that he raped her, cock out.

Pretty sure I saw links/images of transcripts earlier showing this but I didn't save em. Hoping someone will repost.

Can't find anything through google through the waves of hysteria.
>>
http://documents.latimes.com/stanford-brock-turner/
>>
>>76897436
Well rape is defined as" a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent." So him playing violin on this chick is still rape.
I remember in jr high when me and friends would poke each other in the belly button and say "ha, raped you."
>>
Maybe he is a scumbag, but were he not "a fucking White male," does anyone believe the Jews would care?

CNN someone has never once managed to report on the nigger who raped and murdered all the girls from UVA, the rapfugee ongoing "sexual emergencies," etc...
>>
>>76898190
True, that storey about the black guy that murdered the foreign exchange student at UT was only in the news for like a week, three days tops. And i live in fucking texas
>>
>>76896647
>HE WUZ A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

I know libtards are using this rapist as an opportunity to push their white privilege bullshit but he doesn't need to be validated by us or we look no better than BLM.
>>
>>76898941
Thats what I've been saying. Weather he raped her with his finger or cock its still rape. He wuz a gud boy, he did do sumting. So far only his parents have that dindu attitude and sjw's think "well these white people are cool with it, so must everyone else"
>>
File: auZ3BDi.gif (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
auZ3BDi.gif
2 MB, 512x384
>>76898190
>Population: 30,001
>>
File: LOTF-front-cover.jpg (2 MB, 1167x2030) Image search: [Google]
LOTF-front-cover.jpg
2 MB, 1167x2030
>>76899430
The question is, do you think 6 months prison and a lifetime of being on the sex offender list is enough punishment for fingering an unconscious girl.

If yes then we're in agreement.

If you think what all the SJWs keep spouting, which is that he needs 14 years of prison, to be raped in prison, to be castrated and/or killed then I'm wondering when society turned all Lord of the Flies.
>>
>>76899430
>>76898941
Nobody's saying his behavior was proper, but there's no convincing evidence he penetrated her in any way when she was unconscious or otherwise unable to consent.

Two very drunk students went off together somewhere more private to fuck. At some point she passed out. He didn't get off her, but neither did he fuck her.

He fingered her, but there was no witness to that. It's entirely plausible that this happened when she was still conscious and able to consent, so there should be reasonable doubt and he should not have been found guilty of that.

When two very drunk people have foreplay, that doesn't make the man a rapist.

When two people who are two drunk to fuck go off to fuck, and fail because one passes out and the other is too drunk to get his dick in, that doesn't make either of them a rapist.

I understand the logic of holding someone responsible for actually fucking a passed out person no matter how drunk he is, but if he's too drunk to succeed, it makes no sense to hold someone criminally responsible just for making a bad choice in the depths of an impairment so profound that they're unable to carry it out. If you find someone fumbling with his keys at a car door for ten minutes, then go interrupt him, you don't charge him with attempted drunk driving.
>>
>>76900225
The dude deserves more time honestly, ballsing up and doing that shit broad daylight, like he thought he would get away. But at least justice is served, though barely. But saying he needs to be raped and castrated is fucking insane. Castration should be reserved to paedophiles
>>
>>76900742
But wasn't he actually fucking caught. I thought the story was 2 guys came across him going to town on the chick in an ally way. He was actually pulled off and held there till the police showed up.
>>
>>76901134
>doing that shit broad daylight, like he thought he would get away
It wasn't in broad daylight. It was after midnight. They were seen flirting with each other at a frat party, then they left together. Later they were found with her apparently unconscious, and him apparently still trying, and failing, to fuck her. Medical examination showed that his penis had never been in her vagina.

They were both extremely drunk. The idea that he's some kind of dangerous sexual predator is SJW rape-is-everywhere hysterical bullshit. If he were some kind of predator who was functioning well enough to knowingly and willfully molest her unconscious body, wouldn't he have hidden better and succeeded in getting his dick in?

Two drunk kids went off together to fuck, and failed because they were both too drunk to do the deed. Carting one off to prison for not passing out is ridiculous.
>>
>>76901359
He was caught on top of the girl, moving like he was trying to fuck her. Not fingering her, and his penis was not inside her. The guys who found them shouted and he stood up, panicked, and ran. He was easily caught and held.

Witnesses had seen them flirting and leaving together. Neither of them had anything but alcohol in their systems, which they each consumed knowingy and willingly.

The whole scene was consistent with his version of events: that they went off together intending to go to his place and have sex, that they fell on the way and started having foreplay on the ground, and he was just too impaired to notice when she lost consciousness moments before they were discovered.
>>
>>76901938
I was just repeating what I read. And dosent the fact that she passed out and his mind set was "ohh well keep going" say anything. Thats pretty scrum baggy. Side note, has the chick said anything. All I hear about is him and his dad defending him. But at worse if it proven to not have been a rape at anypoint the both deserve a drunk in public and public indecency.
>>
>>76896647
I don't know much about the case, but fingering a girl without her consent is still a sex offense.
>>
I believe that he did it, but I like pretending to believe he's innocent because it makes feminists really mad. Here's a good line:

'Why would he finger her if she was unconcious? You don't finger a woman for your own benefit, it's clear that it was consensual."
>>
>>76896647

he's kinda the sorta person who might molest your child when you're out getting some groceries

i hope they rape him in prison
>>
>>76901359
>two drunk guys claim eyewitness accounts of rape in progress

Why should anything these two say count as evidence or reliable testimony in court?

They were both drunk and cognitively impaired. One of them even cried like a bitch.

Do you think that a frame of mind in which your judgement and perception is sound?
>>
>>76896647
Holy fuck you all suck ass. I don't think I will visit this site any longer
>>
>>76902864
SJW feminist detected.
>>
>>76902933
Fuck off
>>
>>76902933

Don't let the door hit you in the pussy on the way out.
>>
>no #freeturner hashtag campaign yet

Slow on the draw these days
>>
>>76902896
I didnt see the part where they were drunk. If that's the case than yea throw that shit out
>>
>>76903120
iirc he was double the legal limit and she was triple
>>
>>76902988

>SJW would advocate rape, you mother fucker
>>
The girl on the right is one of the three chicks that Brock was trying to hook up with that night. Can't find a picture of the victim as social media has been scrubbed.
>>
>>76903150
I was talking about the guys who found them.
>>
>>76903274
forgot pic
>>
>>76902654

she gave this 30 page long closing statement

her family also knows some high ranking officials in CA
>>
Starting to think these threads are posted by feminists to parade their new posterboy and bait people into "dindu nuffin".
>>
>>76903447
I stayed earlier if i were the conspiracy type, id say this whole thing is a plant by feminist to use as validation for rape culrure.
>>
>>76903447
to what end?

the real action is on Facebook anyway.

>>76903222
yes, they do. just look at the social media posts. like half of them are for women saying they hope he gets raped.

nice trips
>>
I think the girl on the far left is the victims sister.
>>
>>76898190
This.
The one girl is getting more attention than the hundreds of victims in Cologne.
>>
>>76902654
>dosent the fact that she passed out and his mind set was "ohh well keep going" say anything
I already pointed out that his position is that she must have passed out only very briefly before they were discovered, and he was too impaired to have noticed, and that this is entirely plausible considering that he failed to get his dick in.

Nobody has any way to know if he ever had conscious awareness that she was unconscious, and in any case, what does it matter if he was too badly impaired to carry out any intent to have sex with her unconscious body that may have existed?

The basic facts are:
- they went off together with what could only have been the shared intent to have sex
- they were both very seriously impaired by alcohol they had willingly consumed
- nobody knows whether she passed out seconds or entire minutes before they were stopped
- he didn't take her to a well-hidden location
- he didn't get his dick in

If you only want to rape girls when they come willingly away with you to a private space and pass out, and then only when you are too drunk to carry out this criminal intent, how dangerous are you? How important is it to catch and punish such people? How will that serve public order or keep anyone safe?

Think of all the crazy decisions you made in your dreams. Should you be prosecuted for deciding to kill a real person in your dreams, even though you couldn't do it because you were asleep, and you only decided to do it because you were asleep?
>>
>>76902933
t. Libcuck
>>
>>76896647
>implying he would last 6 weeks, let alone 6 months inside
>>
>>76898190
Le oppressed white male circlejerk
>>
>>76904214
The biggest joke about all of this is that shit like Rotherham and Cologne just pass over feminists like its nothing.

/pol/ should really trying to prop this guy up as a hero and use this as a chance to talk about the actual rape culture thats developing in Europe.
>>
>>76904214
tbhf I'd date rape the 2nd from right if I could get away with it.
>>
If your daughter was in her position how would you feel?
>>
>>76904646
Yea, I was never in the actual physical position to do what I would imagine in a dream. This guy was. Yes they were both drunk, she so much so she crashed. I will give you we dont know how long they were alone while she was asleep, but he was caught in the act of trying to have sex with an unconscious women. The fact he was to drunk to get it in isn't an excuse. An attempted offence that fails while intoxicated dosent excuse the fact you still went for it. Maybe his sentence should be reduced because again, like you said we dont know how long he was alone with her while she was asleep, and the act didnt happen because he wasn't fast enough the draw before being found due to intoxication.
>>
File: DSC_4347.jpg (22 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4347.jpg
22 KB, 640x425
>>76896647

There wouldn't be a fuss if he wasn't very clearly a nice looking white guy. It wouldn't be an issue if he looked like a convict with a shaved head and tattoos. The case has been politicized because the left finds it convenient, they're looking for mild mannered rich white people to crucify for PR purposes.

I'm not saying the guy did nothing wrong, only that his life is ruined now pretty much solely because predatory people saw an opportunity to boost their careers/public image by using this guy as a sacrifice.
>>
HE LITERALLY DESERVED 0 JAIL. FUCK YOU ALL KEKS.
>>
>>76905735
if you have a boyfriend dont get blackout drunk at a party you fucking idiot because you and i both know youre a whore and will start flirting with everything with a cock on it and regret it later
>>
>>76905735
The law isn't written to accommodate your (or anyone's) emotions.
>>
>>76904214
Kek, I hope she's the ugly sister
> throwing away your life for 5 min 3rd rate action with this goblin
>>
>>76906928
>>76906820
I just asked you a simple question

How would you emotionally feel if it was your daughter or mother in that girls position?
>>
>>76907120
Okay, so what are you suggesting?

That the boy's parents' reactions are reasonable? I agree. He deserves more severe punishment? No.
>>
>>76896647
Sex offender registry shouldn't be for life. People should have a right to try to become productive members of society with shitty pasts behind them. Brock Turner took pics of the passed out girl and shared them, so it's undeniable that he acted very shitty, but he shouldnt have to pay for the rest of his life over it.

Its the fact that society is so afraid of sex and so immature generally that we treat sex offenders with such scorn. Society needs to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>76907120
Not OP but,

I'd understand that my daughter is a 23 year old woman, capable of making her own choices in life, and recognize her right to do so.

The choice to drink until the point of blackout. The choice to hook up with whomever she wants.

I would not, however, recognize the media's choice to publicize her situation for the world to see. Which is exactly what Brock Turner's father did, just to become another figure piece in this OK Weekly-tier journalism shit show.
>>
>>76906341
>we dont know how long they were alone while she was asleep
In fact, we don't know whether she ever passed out at all. Not "beyond a reasonable doubt" as is, in principle (though not actually in practice) required for a criminal conviction.

She might only have not been moving much for a few moments before they were interrupted, and then decided to play dead. Her observed behavior could have been voluntary (blood alcohol level was consistent with either consciousness or unconsciousness, she responded to pain stimulus, and she was able to keep her airway clear when she vomited), and if she had been conscious, by feigning unconsciousness she could avoid taking any responsibility for her actions: drunkenly hooking up with a stranger like a slut, cheating on her boyfriend, fucking behind a dumpster like a whore, violations of the school rules that could get her expelled, and prosecutable offenses that could get her put on the sex offender registry.

If she was conscious, she had multiple powerful motivations for pretending to be unconscious, and even if she wouldn't normally behave this way when she was sober, if she got the impulse to do it when she was drunk, she'd have to maintain consistency when she was sober or be subject to even more serious damage to her reputation as someone who tried to lie about rape.

This is why we can't simply take her actions at face value: method, motive, opportunity.

The pair of witnesses would also have motivation to bend the truth, to make themselves look more like heroes, and less like overreacting jackasses. People do that kind of thing all the time. Once they had intervened, they likely wouldn't admit any doubt over whether she was conscious and responding when they first say her, or admit shouting and approaching aggressively in a way that would likely cause anyone to run.
>>
>>76907120
disappointed, mad at her dumb ass, and then humorous because she fucking learned something the hard way like the fucking idiot she is.
>>
>>76904214
Hysterical, thoughtless, angry, hate-driven Jewish misandry.
>>
>>76896647
>The guy is clearly a sleezebag but I dunno if being a sleazebag justifies a life of being on the sex offender database and 6 months prison
yes it does, touching unconscious people's genitals, whether you do it with your hand or your dick, is sexual assault, which is exactly what people get put on the sex offender database for
>>
>>76896647
brock is innocent. he was railroaded. the girl gave consent. otherwise was never proven. the girl is a slut. shame her. free brock.
>>
>>76907981
This. Women derive power from these kinds of accusations and escape responsibility for their socially-unacceptable (whorish) behavior thereby, Whoredom is a stupid idea, but as long as sex-shame exists in our society, feminists will play the victim card and make it a one-way street. It applies to men and is playing out in the courts as we speak. And men are being persecuted for it.
>>
>>76896647
He pine dirted her. Its the newest sex technique where you pack dirt and needles into a girl's pussy.

Pine flavored pussy is awwwwwrrrrriiight
>>
if the guy was a nigger, this would not even be on the news......
>>
>>76906590
i am saying brock did nothing wrong except insofar as to allow himself to fall into this catch 22 no-win situtation. he should be innocent legally.
>>
He wasn't even convicted for rape, he was convicted for "intent to commit rape"
>>
>>76908914
exactly anon. 10/10
>>
>>76908951
Ebonics culture might be dumb but just because a person has dark skin doesnt mean they are automatically stupid nor do they deserve to be called a nigger.
>>
>>76908627
Fuck out of here you cuck feminist trash. That system is designed with good intent but just ends up persecuting (mainly) innocent men who happen to be the target of incredible female accusations.
>>
>>76902512
Christ, I bet I've done that. This feminist garbage is completely out of fucking control.
>>
>>76902933
Gas yourself.
>>
>>76909027
And he was tackled by Swedes who are, from birth, imbued with feminist propaganda and will see what they want to see in a situation. I feel bad as fuck for Brock Turner, and I'm not a rapist sympathizer by any stretch.
>>
>>76904214
Looks like somebody needs some dick.
>>
>>76909448
Bad for him in the sense that nobody deserves to have their life ruined because they were fucking around behind a dumpster while drunk. The fact that he took pics of her boob is disgusting but acting disgusting shouldn't consign you forever to unemployment and the sum total of society's scorn.
>>
The kid is a piece of shit douchebag, and he definitely deserved a longer sentence, maybe 1-2+ years at the minimum.

That said, there needs to be some discussion about people getting into bad decisions while intoxicated. Both parties were intoxicated during the sexual assault, the girl much more so than the rapist. I think that you do have to take that into account.

I find it funny that so many people here are defending the definition of Chad Normington though. The guy was clearly a douche-tool with a history of being a tool.

I do find it disgusting how much the media has focused on this case however, it's just another example of trying to portray all white males are evil thing that is so popular these days
>>
>>76907981
The moment I heard she had a bf I knew it's likely bullshit
>>
>>76910488
If I were the boyfriend I would immediately dump that chick. Winding up passed out drunk behind a dumpster at a frat house is not marriage material.
>>
>>76908627
>touching unconscious people's genitals, whether you do it with your hand or your dick, is sexual assault
As a strict matter of technical law this may be true, but I don't think there's anyone barring a handful of nutjobs who honestly think that touching an unconscious person's genitals should be sexual assault when that person consented to sexual contact while they were conscious and their partner hasn't yet noticed and responded to the fact that they've fallen unconscious.

You don't want people becoming rapists the millisecond their partner passes out during otherwise consensual sex.

People violate enough laws going through everyday life that basically everyone could be locked up for life by the time they hit 20. Edge cases where the law is completely unreasonable aren't normally prosecuted.

Considering that they found an apparently-unconscious girl with a guy on top of her in public, it was reasonable for the passers-by to intervene, and it was reasonable for the police to arrest the guy, but I don't think this would have been prosecuted after all the facts were gathered (i.e. he hadn't got his dick in, witnesses saw her flirting with him and going off alone with him willingly, she hadn't been drugged or knocked out or anything) if it wasn't in the heart of listen-and-believe territory: on the grounds of an ivy-league school, and didn't involve a girl with family connections to important officials.

By all appearances, they were going off together to fuck. There's no reason to suppose they hadn't initiated foreplay consensually or that he was aware of her unconsciousness.
>>
OK I'm kinda lost right now, did he rape her or not and please provide proof. If the evidence proves he's innocent then let him go, however, if the evidence proves he's guilty then let him face the consequences.
>>
>>76904646
9/10 post.

That last paragraph was a bit meh.
>>
>girl is drunk
>she is not responsible for her actions

>guy is drunk
>he is responsible for his actions

Time to stop this blatant sexism.
>>
>>76910968
2 witnesses caught him with his fingers inside an unconscious girl.

Well, I say caught, but he immediately ran.
>>
>>76910968
His dick never left his pants. He was fingering her bagina a bit, but we don't know if she was conscious or not.
>>
>>76911125
No, they did not see the finger bang, he was dry humping her when the swedes arrived.
>>
>>76911125
>2 witnesses caught him with his fingers inside an unconscious girl.
Nope, the caught him on top of her, moving like he was fucking her, but nothing of his was inside her at the time he was witnessed.

He admitted to fingering her earlier, but claimed she was conscious and responding (and not objecting) at the time.

It looks bad that he ran, but that's by no means proof that he knew he was doing something more wrong than public drunkenness and lewd conduct (which can get you expelled from college and put on the sex offender registry by itself).
>>
>>76911592
That was Brock's mistake, he should not have talked to the police. His attorney would have instructed him to say there was incidental contact but everything was during consensual activity while she was conscious.
>>
>>76907981
I wasnt aware the chick had a bf. Then definitely there is a case to be made she's just a vapid bitch saving here hide.
>>
>>76898190
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>76907981
She didn't go to Stanford, her sister did, she had already graduated college and had a full time job. She was either 23 or 28 the writing wasn't clear. That's way too old to wind up passed out drunk behind a dumpster at a frat house. I haven't been to a frat house in over ten years, or passed out drunk, and I'm slightly older than chick if she was 28.
>>
>>76913638
>She was either 23 or 28 the writing wasn't clear.
She was 22. But yeah, she had a full-time job.
>>
>>76913964
Clearly despicable behavior on her part.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.