[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tavistock Institute of Human Relations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: tavistock_inst.jpg (37 KB, 283x124) Image search: [Google]
tavistock_inst.jpg
37 KB, 283x124
Hey /pol/. This is my first time posting in here.

I wanted to know more about this weird institute called Tavistock Institute of Human Relations.

Does anyone on /pol/ has some source that I can read a small summary on this stuff?

Or even better, can someone make a summary of the conspiracy behind this?
>>
>>76890311

>What is Wikipedia?
>>
>>76890656
I read it. Doesn't have enough information...
>>
>>76890311
>conspiracy

No real basis other than seeming shady to conspiracy theorists
>>
>>76890944
Yeah... This is what I though.

It is just a schizo conspitacy theory.

Right?
>>
File: 1464008465333.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1464008465333.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>76890311
Nice digits devil.
>>
>>76890311
>what is Google
Or if it's too shady for you
>what is duckduckgo
>>
>>76893352
I just thought you guys would have some interesting links about this stuff... Looks interesting.
>>
>>76893700
Here's a hit from an oldfag, do your own research, when you find something cool, then bring it here. Or ya know, wait til the election is over and there's an /Intel/ general thread, then ask about it.

Just for the sake of curiosity, what's the conspiracy theory?
>>
>>76894034
I found very vague stuff about it being a center for mass manipulaiton.

It really caught my attention because its foundation is related to the Rockefeller Foundation. And a lot of big names in psychology related to papers on mass manipulation.

Also, apparently it receives public funds, Although this information is kinda not very trustable.

Also, there is a pretty dumb (in my opinion) conspiracy theory that this organization is behind the popularity of The Beatles.
>>
Alan Watt talks a lot about it.
>>
>>76894786
>vague manipulation
I could see that. Anything with the name Rockefeller is bound to have some dirt behind it. If there's a way to tie it to mkultra, I'm sure you can find it.
The fact that these people that founded the institute went off to be president of the WHO and the British NHS is fishy as fuck. Question is, are they still around? I'd probably start by looking into the people that worked for them in the past and what they do now.
>>
>>76890311
Read the writing on the side of the bus bomb in tavistock square in London

Really makes you think

Also ate tavistock linked to that psychiatrist who was in charge of mkultra. The Scottish guy.

And is there a link with the lucis trust or am I imagining that
>>
>>76894786
>I found very vague stuff about it being a center for mass manipulaiton.

nothing vague about it, they funded a lot of money into research for psychological operations, theres a book called the council of 300 that has a lot about it,

also look into brookings institute, ton of others, huge number in California near San Diego

they cooked up the effect all the advertising has on you, the cooked up the effect the state of life as conveyed by media has on you,

just a bunch of puppetmasters, but yeah associated with MI6
>>
The website godlikeproductions is ran by tavistock employees.
>>
>>76897005
Fuck off seriously or you trolling??
>>
>>76896510
The funny thing is that it really doesn't look like that from their web site.

It just has some dumb articles, very superficial stuff.

Where can i find this information you are talking about?

And please don't give me links to conspiracy sites.
>>
>>76897005
the word tavistock itself is banned from glp
>>
>>76897005
This, that's how I learned about it.
>>
>>76897399
Tavistock pays for all, the server is hosted by the Navy.
>>
>>76890311
The Tavistock Institute started the groundwork needed for Project Monarch. They tested the breaking points of the human mind.
>>
>>76896510
This concil of 300 stuff sounds like such a conpiratard stuff.
>>
>>76898775
That's why they call themselves and their projects such gay shit.

>>76898231
>>76898141
>>76898041
I had no idea and I'm a huge conspiracyfag
>>
>>76898629
Yeah. I read about that, pretty creepy but interesting nonetheless.

The guy that wrote about that has some seriously interesting stuff.
>>
>>76898629
>They tested the breaking points of the human mind.
I thought the Nazi's did that.
>>
>>76899235
The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations was set up in London in 1921 to study the "breaking point" of humans. Kurt Lewin, a German psychologist, became the director of the Tavistock Institute in 1932, about the same time Nazi Germany was increasing its research into neuropsychology, parapsychology and multi-generational occultism.
>>
>>76898041
There are many words that are banned there resulting in instant ban. Calling out mods for what they are is also ban time. Fuck that place, is there evidence to support that claim?

I read about it after someone posted a thread on there and it got deleted. He wrote t stock/t-stock
>>
>>76899363
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm
>>
Britain still has some extremely creepy psychiatrists
>>
>>76899363
This is the type of stuff im looking for.

Pretty cool.

Got anymore information and links?
>>
File: Then-I-dont-want2B-right.png (2 MB, 1600x897) Image search: [Google]
Then-I-dont-want2B-right.png
2 MB, 1600x897
>>76895881
>Read the writing on the side of the bus bomb in tavistock square in London

read the tweet from the snackbar mayor that I appended to picture of said bus in aforementioned location.

>related
>>
>>76900088
Not really, all I did was search "Tavistock Monarch" since I needed a refresher on the info.
>>
>>76900088
http://www.larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1996/eirv23n03-19960112/eirv23n03-19960112_023-the_tavistock_roots_of_the_aquar.pdf
>>
>>76900250
You want the other side
It says outright terror, bold and brilliant or something

Also did you know he's recently said theres too many white men working on London transport
>>
>>76900272
Can you see if Simon wesely presents any interesting conspiracy content

He seems a government shill to me
>>
>>76900466
This is exactly what im looking for.

Serioisly interesting.

seems like this isn't just conspiratard stuff.

Do you think their influence is still relevant these days?
>>
>>76900571
He appears to just be a normal doctor, possibly influenced by other people into being useful but he's unimportant.
>>
File: 2.jpg (61 KB, 766x576) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
61 KB, 766x576
>>76899423
>evil nazi mind control
>>
>>76901272
He seems to work with the government on making things appear to be mental health related when they're not
>>
>>76903376
He's either being a useful idiot or important info is being covered.
>>
>>76903574
Too right it is
>>
Tavistock created the 60's counter-culture with the beatles, the dead, and the doors in order to BTFO Christianity and conservatism.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.