[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week TOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 690x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 690x367
Germany couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Aryans are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other shitskins races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Germany's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
>>76889746
German's aren't aryan anymore you half-slav cuck. go get fucked by a shit skin
>>
Cool tank.
>>
>>76889746
US is destroying itself with multiculturalism.

Detroit will be the future of Baltimore and soon all US cities.

But, you will be next Hans.
>>
You said
>Germany couldn't singlehandedly destroy the US in a week
>Germany couldn't
>cuckdn't
>>
>>76889746
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>76889999
/pol/ will be right and that makes me sad
>>
>>76889998
Too bad it's out of order like everything else in the german """"army"""".
>>
>>76890441
>new meme
How new are you?
>>
>>76889746
Shut the fuck up and sit down Ahmed, the total force of the German military versus the United states is literally not a contest,
>MUH FORCE PROJECTION
have fucking fun getting blocked out of the GPS system and having to suck Russian dick for theirs
Kill your self my man
>>
Worlds largest Air Force? USAF
Second largest Air Force? US NAVY
good luck
>>
>>76889746
I'm surprised we haven't nuked you towel heads yet.
>>
>>76889746
blatant Divide and Conquer fuck off schlomo
>>
File: tumblr_o53tvtNJLa1s73qjho1_400.jpg (23 KB, 331x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o53tvtNJLa1s73qjho1_400.jpg
23 KB, 331x480
>Germany
>Army so in disaray they use painted brooms as "machine Guns" in NATO manovers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article137549045/Bundeswehr-zieht-mit-Besenstielen-ins-Manoever.html
>>
atm germans aren't even capable of defending themselves
also
olish army is able to occupy germany within 72 hours.

Germans became the laughingstock of europe.
just stop posting and embrace your shitskin overlords krauthmet
>>
>>76889746
let me put it this way cuckboy:

You have to cross an ocean. You have to establish logistics across that ocean, and you have to fight and win against our navies. We also have the option of plopping a nuke out in international watters to crush your black dick hungry asses before you even reach our navies, and this is all before you even get to land. did you forget about nukes? maybe I'm not talking to a german, but one of those new germans.

I haven't even gotten to the good part though:
all those filthy monkeys you have let into your country, do you think they are on your side? They are a parasite. They will strike at you the moment they sense weakness. When they sense your military isn't around to quell an uprising against your disarmed pc cuck populace, they will have their jihad in your streets killing the families of whatever men you have dying to stupid orders.

And you're not aryans. Not since russia went long dick style on half your country, and the other half lost their balls. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you country could honestly use your help.
>>
I think it's funny that american companies basically supplied germany with oil, rubber and shit during ww2. Basically fighting themselves.
>>
>>76889746
Every american citizen also has guns, so good luck
>>
>so many newfags falling for the copypasta

/pol/ really is dead
>>
>>76892369
Plz do it Polen
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.