[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on Michael. Was he the victim of police brutality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: michael_jackson_1.jpg (662 KB, 1236x917) Image search: [Google]
michael_jackson_1.jpg
662 KB, 1236x917
redpill me on Michael.

Was he the victim of police brutality?
>>
He stole his moves like a typical negro
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-qUMzMVzdw
>>
>>76887357
He might have been a pedophile.
>>
His father abused him and took away his childhood in lieu of profiting off his voice. This made him miss his childhood, having an uncanny want to relive it. He bought neverland ranch and had children stay with him in order to live his fantasy. Some say he raped them, some say he only cuddled with them. I say he ate their buttholes.
>>
>>76887357
named the jew i believe. most likely why his name is so tarnished
>>
>>76887357
he was a victim of the jew
>>
>>76888299

the father of one of the kids was actually caught in a recording planning the entire thing and he literally killed himself shortly after michael died.

the mother of the other child previously tried to sue people over similar scams

when you hear the stories of the other countless kids who visited neverland ranch you get the impression that michael was a saint and the entire scandal was completely ridiculous

on the other hand his plastic surgeries and eccentric behavior didnt help his public image during all this

i guarantee if the internet was as wide-spread back then he wouldnt have had to go trhough all that
>>
File: Paris Jackson.gif (321 KB, 1297x1485) Image search: [Google]
Paris Jackson.gif
321 KB, 1297x1485
>>76887357
Innocent man who called out the jew:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y
>>
>>76887357
he was killed so they could get the right to his music same happened with prince
>>
>>76888252
doubt it. but defiantly had some kind of a mental disorder. properly because of this: >>76888299
>>
>>76888964
>defiantly had some kind of a mental disorder
Not like he'd get one willingly
>>
>>76887357
Another victim of the Jews, just like Christ Jesus.

He hung around young people and was eccentric and celibate and loved by the people, just like Christ Jesus.

He was a loving person, like Christ Jesus. The jews hate love so they murdered him. Just like Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U
>>
>>76887357
>redpill
Fuck off
>>
>>76889147
i thought he converted to "nation of islam" like his brother.
>>
wish i heard this sooner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7rUy7sUJ9c
>>
>>76889225

>tourettes AND american wew chap i think CNN advertise pills for that
>>
>>76888252
Bill Clinton might have been a pedophile. Jackson was pure.

The Jew has been making people who name them "disappear" for far longer than Kek.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.