[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ practice meditations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 300x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 300x277
if yes , has it done anything for your mental and clarity gainz ?

or is meditation just a meme?
>>
Let's just say I would have killed myself years ago had I not got into meditation.
>>
>>76884955
It's just exercising your attention span.
>>
>>76884955
Of course it works you, that's never been disputed, unless you think it gives you superpowers or lets you see God.

In a capitalist and materialistic society it's counter productive.

Consume, you fagots. Fatten the pig until it crushes us all.
>>
>>76884955
I practice visualization exercises every day and i'm starting Ernest Woods Mind and Memory Training exercises today as well.

I don't know much about meditation but visualization has made me noticeably sharper and more creative, I also found myself disinterested in watching any television since I got into it.
>>
>>76884955
Yes, I've been meditating for ten years. Reaching to the point of Ego-Death several times. - Not much since two years though. Needless to say that the peer groups you have among meditators are drastically different than the alt-right or NatSocs here. The thing is, even though the company of spiritual teachers and their disciples is regularly more enjoyable and relaxing, they are absolutely clueless about politics and the ideas of self-protection, the necessity of borders and retaliation are alien to many. The remarks of the Dalai Lama that Europe cannot become Arab and by Tolle that you need a balance of compassion and reason is as good as it gets. But I think, actually normies wouldn't need more, if they only realized what cancer they vote when they give their vote to the "humanitarian" left and "muh nature" Greens.
>>
Meditation is the practice of looking at your original self nature without becoming confused. Your original self nature is the tathagatagarbha.
>>
>>76884955
not anymore, but had some natural highs doing it.

>experience state without any body sensations or senses input
>literally think I died during meditation
>>
>>76886291
>Present
>Thinking you're alive in the first place
>>
File: wim-hof.jpg (196 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
wim-hof.jpg
196 KB, 1500x1000
>>76884955
I do wim hofs breathing method.
>>
>>76888580
My nigga, been doing this on and off. Supposedly it helps great with hangovers, or so I've heard.
>>
>>76888636
It does the brain good.

https://youtu.be/5h_3NVI20T4

https://youtu.be/Y1ial3Rc7Xg
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.