[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to present to you: Jade Joddle She's a youtuber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: jade.png (244 KB, 374x383) Image search: [Google]
jade.png
244 KB, 374x383
I want to present to you: Jade Joddle

She's a youtuber with aspbergers with around 150k subscribers and her most viral videos are video were she teaches about different languages, accents, tongue movement and such. I haven't been subbed to her for a long time but oh boy.

She is pretty much undergoing radicalization, just follow her youtube video feed and you will see how it progressivelly became political and immigration critical. It's pretty hilarious desu and every time she uploads again I know there's gonna be some propah english banter.

So is she /pol/ approved? Will she dethrone Kayla and Evalion as the /pol/ Queens? Discuss.

>Her latest video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iziZp3r8MPU
>>
>>76876404
she fucks pakis and t*rk roaches
very disappointing
>>
>>76876587
She's bleaching the other races, good stuff.
>>
Without the glasses she's certainly fuckable. I'm fappin now to another of her vids
>>
She seems ultra spergy. Bangs mudslimes, bitches about them.
>>
>>76876404
>Sand nigger
>/pol/ approved

I don't get it.
>>
>>76876770
spoken like a true swede
>>
>>76876404
>Muslim
>queen of /pol/

You seem to be confused, Sven. Don't you have a bull to prep?
>>
>>76878549
I personally wouldn't but yeah go ahead

>>76878770
She's undergoing the proccess of awakening. Give her time and support

>>76878845
She's native English doe

>>76878893
xD

>>76878993
She's not actually muslim. Watch the video
>>
>>76879267
>She's native English doe

She literally lives in a sand nigger country and fucks a roach.

The only thing I would do with this slag is burn her alive with a tire and some gasoline.
>>
>>76876404
Asking if anything is "pol approved" is market research and forbidden expressly in the rules.
>>
>>76879496
Yes, and ofcourse we'll criticize her for it, but look at the positives and help her stay in the path she's at. You have been too /pol/arized leaf, calm down man
>>
>>76879690
>Swedish post

Back in your cuck shed Sven, keep masturbating to some ugly hipster British slag while she chokes on some Turk-roach cock.

Seriously, kill yourself, you faggot.
>>
>>76876404
I pity her. She seems pretty lost in life.
Couldn't find a brit male, had to go for a turkish one. Not sure what happened after.

If she's got Assburgers then oh well, I guess it's hard to blame her. Still not /pol/ approved she offers nothing.
>>
>>76878549
m8...she's an average looking middle aged woman.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.