[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SA Firefighters told to fuck off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: true bliss.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
true bliss.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
Based Trudeau finally sends home our brave South African friends after a job well done
>http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/canada-tells-singing-sa-firefighters-to-go-home-20160611
>>
>>76875689
Based trudeau anything
>>
the fool is making our country look like a fucking circus
>>
>>76875689
Leaf the Africans already said they aren't leaving. Looks like they're Canadians now
>>
>asked

im sure they'll be residing there permanately
>>
>>76875689
why do retards meme-arrow the link?
>>
>>76875689
Do the Canadians who said they didn't need Russia/America/Mexico's help and then hailed the Africans as heroes know about this?
>>
will trudeau apologize for this?
>>
Justin "if it's a sheep, go in deep" Trudeau regretfully sends his pack of pet sex monkeys back to the savanna
>>
Well maybe just maybe Canada will learn something from this.

I doubt it, but there is always hope.
Third World cultures are not compatible with the west.

If they were, they would not be third world...

Look what whites did in 50 years in Rhodesia.
Look what Blacks did to it in 20.
>>
>team has indicated that they will not leave until they receive confirmation that their pay demands will be met
good luck with getting them out of your country for a couple of more months

even if this ends relatively well, I still feel like Trudeau won't learn anything from this experience.
>>
they were reportedly trying to pick up Canadian girls for a quick marriage
>>
File: 1462131960256.png (278 KB, 345x325) Image search: [Google]
1462131960256.png
278 KB, 345x325
>>76877267
>Justin "if it's a sheep, go in deep" Trudeau
>>
>>76877446
>Canadian girls

I thought there were plenty of chinks in Africa now?
>>
>>76877446
Any sauce for that? Sounds like a good read
>>
>>76875689
Lmao we let them help to make them feel good about themselves and they pull this shit.
>>
>>76875689
Probably tried to rape their way to the forest fire.
>>
File: 1465531355824.jpg (63 KB, 1098x608) Image search: [Google]
1465531355824.jpg
63 KB, 1098x608
Pay them for what? They refused to work.

We'll probably do it though. This country is a joke.
>>
>>76875689

south african here

This was the most corrupt shit ever ... the small management team that sent them over made MILLIONS in government rebates and incentive schemes on this. MILLIONS!!!

Biggest fucking backhanded bullshit.
>>
>>76879258
I can't believe you guys are so open to fucking dogs
>>
>>76879339

We all got played. I'm so mad right now.
>>
>>76879429

They're more common than sheep. Otherwise we'd follow your lead.
>>
>>76879429
There's no fucking allowed, budday! We were very specific!
>>
>Bring in niggers from some shithole
>First thing they do is go on strike

Fucking dumb niggers lol, could have at least worked for a few months before going full retard.
>>
> Meanwhile a fire 3 times as long as the Netherlands is still raging on!
>>
The picture looked like a firefighter fingering his vagina for the other guy desu
>>
The only news coverage I can find about this is that Alberta authorities can't get the fire under control and that it is making oil prices go up.
>>
>>76877290
Only succesful immigrants to west are east Asians.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 300x450
>>76879452
How do you get "played" by Africans?
>>
wonder how many white canadian girls they enriched
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.