[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I redpilled my entire school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 360x203
Story for /pol/
>Be me
>Rewind to October/November
>Yearbook photos 'n' shit happening
>Get called down for yearbook photo
>Magically get quads (figuratively, basically I was randomly selected) and asked to give yearbook quote
>Decide to not waste the get
>Been watching a lot of Thunderfoot, TL;DR, and Sargon of Akkad
>Yearbook quote is "I learned that feminism is contributing to the matriarchy and that the wage gap is fake so stop complaining about how oppressed you are."
>Two girls that are supposed to write down my quote look at me like they are shocked
>They write it down
>Fast forward to couple weeks ago from today
>Yearbooks being distributed
>Friend tells me that I have a great yearbook quote
>I don't remember giving a quote
>Look in another friends yearbook
>Look at my quote
>Instantly have mixed emotions of giddiness and cringe.
>Kek a little bit and give yearbook back
>Word makes it around school about what my yearbook quote was
>Male students say it's the best quote and needed to be said
>Fem students say I'm a sexist misogynistic bigot.
>Decent popularity boost
>MRW I redpilled a school and people didn't want it and I'm being called a "Trump Card"
>MRW my school isn't all libtard cucks
>>
>>76872200
That a boy
>>
>>76872200
I'm glad you gave a statement in your yearbook that everyone will remember when they read it every night before bed
>>
Pics of the yearbook or this story is faker than Bruce Jenner's tits.
>>
>>76874157
this
>>
>>76872200
>"just nod and tell him what a good job he did with that quote, we don't want him to shoot up the school"

Yeah OP good one. Also post pics or it didn't happen.
>>
M R W ??
>>
>>76875398
men's rights warriors?
>>
>>76875467
aah, ok, I believe this bullshit story now
>>
>>76872200
pics or it didnt habben

also Underage b&
>>
I don't remember what my quote was, but the stoner hippy in charge put everyone's quotes in a fucking notepad file that he promptly deleted so we all got generic shit
>>
File: 1465132181429.jpg (12 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1465132181429.jpg
12 KB, 250x242
>>76873743
8/10
>>
>>76872200
neato kid, you're kicking at a single brick at a much larger wall. When you figure out how low on the ladder you are, maybe you'll keep climbing.

ITT: Communism never died, it just moved here.
>>
>>76875647
f and r are right next to each other on the keyboard, so it could also just be
>mfw I was donald for a day
misspelled
>>
>>76875398
my reaction when prolly
>>
>>76876127
thanks Russia, but it still makes no sense to me thgouh
>>
This website is 18 and older.

By the way, just saying the wage gap doesn't exist isn't a red pill you fucking child. It's a revelation they must experience themselves.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.