[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be dualie >"what's your opinion on the us election"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x635
>be dualie
>"what's your opinion on the us election"
>"trump 2016"
>entire class (all female) loses their shit
>I deliver cogent arguments, receive none
>after class we go out to get some food
>end up talking to this girl who works for the Mexican government
>she verfies everything I'm saying but can't agree with me because it would hurt her country
>I stand my ground and continue to deliver sound arguments
>she likes me, why else would she put up with this conversation for so long
>"you actually know a lot about history and the United States, you're really informed"
>ask her on a date
>look down
>see bulge
>she says yes
How did it come to this, /pol/
>>
How fat is her ass is the real question
>>
>>76870709
Post nudes of her
>>
>>76870709
>>look down
>>see bulge
You are fucked.Literally.
>>
Nothing wrong with breeding latinas
>>
>>76870709
Just because you're dating doesn't mean you have to marry the bitch.
>>
>>76871172
I think he meant his own bulge
>>
>>76871172
how big is his dick anon?
>>
>>76871416
How did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>76870709
Just a puffy vulva and bush. Trust me.
>>
>>76871507
Nevermind I think you're right
>>
>>76870709
>be dualie
Dual citizenship? I'm sorry, I played too much CS back in the day to see anything but two M9 pistols when I hear that word.
>>
>>76871462
It's a feminine benis no doubt
>>
>>76870709
but who was bulge?
>>
>>76870709
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.