[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's face it, she was young, cute, a singer, she was kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1465674467662.jpg (34 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1465674467662.jpg
34 KB, 600x550
Let's face it, she was young, cute, a singer, she was kind and generous.

I didn't know her but I gived her a RIP just for sympathy to my fellow western friends.

But the real problem about that....everyone crying etc...

The problem is that in one week everyone will have forget and don't give a shit about her and move on.
Thats the cruelty of our society;
>>
How is it cruel?

If we spent all our time grieving the past we would never move forward as a civilization or as a people
>>
I don't care that this girl died
>>
>>76869953
>The problem is that in one week everyone will have forget and don't give a shit about her and move on.
i never knew about her and i still don't give a shit

literally who?
>>
File: alc-skin.jpg (5 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
alc-skin.jpg
5 KB, 240x200
>>76869953

I'd like to forget about her right now, thank you.
>>
The worst part of her death is new gun legislation.
I'm just so fucking tired of these autistic fucks that go and fuck shit up for everyone else.
>>
File: 1446532834955.gif (408 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1446532834955.gif
408 KB, 500x345
>>76869953
I know it's wrong, but I need to know if the shooter was liberal or conservative. I just need to know.
>>
>>76869953
>Let's face it, she was young, cute, a singer, she was kind and generous.
>I didn't know her but I gived her a RIP just for sympathy to my fellow western friends.

No, you just did not knew her untill today.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>76869953
>Thats the cruelty of our society;

nah. the cruelty is life and death itself. it's all bullshit. it's CURRENT YEAR and dying is still a fucking thing. death sucks, sure. but by the law of nature, you can't do anything for the dead anymore. you can still fondly remember them and pray for them and try to talk to them. most people just keep that to themselves though.
>>
The price of having an armed citizenry as a defense against a tyrannical government will unfortunately result in some people being killed. It is far preferable to a nation in which only the government is armed, and it results in the deliberate and systematic murder of millions. Those who would sacrifice some liberty for safety will have neither liberty nor safety.
>>
>>76870452
I want to read his 12-page manifesto in which he explains in great detail how niggers are destroying civilization.
>>
>>76869953
literally WHO?
>>
She was a christcuck so if the bible is
true she's in a better place
>>
File: 1465672078906.png (84 KB, 1203x715) Image search: [Google]
1465672078906.png
84 KB, 1203x715
>>
>>76869953
Literally who?

Also where's the benis?
>>
any of you guys who's planning something like this please use a knife
>>
>>76871095
Normies seem to lack the gene respensible for bantz
>>
File: CjpVWFwWEAAwZ1-.jpg (171 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
CjpVWFwWEAAwZ1-.jpg
171 KB, 600x906
>>76869953
At least we can be upset about an actual person for a little while instead of some dumbass gorilla.
>>
>>76869953
>>
RIP
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.