[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The war's already over, you've already lost. You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 750x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 750x485
The war's already over, you've already lost.
You're living in a matriarchy now.
>>
>>76868047
Good thing I live in a country where Feminists scream all day and their voices are not heard.
>>
>>76868235

Yeah I bet the mosques are definitely louder than feminists.
>>
>>76868047
Fat her's day?
>>
>>76868444
Only in Londonistan and Birminghamistan.
>>
Good thing I'm 21 and haven't knocked a chick up to my knowledge
>>
>>76868514
It's her day you fucking cis white male.
>>
Is this for genderfluid dad's?
>>
Why would we make Father's Day yet another day about celebrating men?
That's every day.
>>
>>76868047
What's the implication supposed to be, that Fathers don't matter? No wonder our youth are so fucked up.
>>
>>76868852
Any "children" you have should really be celebrating the mother on Father's Day, because without her you wouldn't have any kids you fucking idiot.
Fathers are nothing more than pack mules who do the work woman are too smart for to bring in some money for the family.
>>
>>76868514

this. can not unsee.

make it known.
>>
>>76869164
>>76868754
>>76868849
>>76868047
You're really trying too hard, man.
>>
>went to Kroger yesterday for a fathers day card for my dad
>Track down the hallmark isle and start looking for card
>Find everything but father's day cards
>After lots of searching find them
>They're away from rest of cards in a separate stand at the end of isle
>Only about 20-30 to choose from
>"Dad from daughter"
>"Dad from both of us"
>"Step dad"
>"Two dads"

Literally couldn't find a card for my dad less than a week before fathers day. Had to get a blank card and write my own.

>"Two dads"
>>
>>76869252
I'm the perfect level of erect for this effort, how would you even know what level of hardness was too much to exert effort while at anyway?
>>
>>76869266
They could have been sold out of actual cards
>>
>>76869530
Those were the categories. The whole stand was full without any open spots.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (9 KB, 142x232) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
9 KB, 142x232
>>76869794
damn. Looks like my dad will be getting a "Dad from daughter" card this year and for the years to come.
>>
One more company I wont be doing business with.
>>
File: No boys allowed day.jpg (156 KB, 503x857) Image search: [Google]
No boys allowed day.jpg
156 KB, 503x857
>>76868047
>You're living in a matriarchy now.
Now????

We've been living in one since the 70's. We only realized it now.
>>
>>76868047
>It's really her day
>model is a black male
>his baby mama doesn't get any child support
>dude doesn't want to see his son on father's day, would rather smoke weed and play gta
TOP KEK
>>
File: my_two_dads_650x300_a01_111.jpg (55 KB, 650x300) Image search: [Google]
my_two_dads_650x300_a01_111.jpg
55 KB, 650x300
>>76869266
>Two dads
They've been pushing ambiguous fatherhood for a long time. In the late 80s there was a tv show about a girl with two dads because they were both fucking the same woman at the same time so no one knew which was the real father.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.