[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UN chief Ban Ki-Moon the first pick for South Korea's next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: b051ab4a.jpg (49 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
b051ab4a.jpg
49 KB, 400x480
Seoul: UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon ranked first in a survey of South Korean people to pick the country's next president. Ban's tenure as the UN chief ends later this year.

The country's presidential election will be held in December next year.

On the last day of his South Korean trip, Ban asked journalists not to report any speculative news about what he would do after the end of his tenure, saying he will make best efforts to complete his UN chief term to the last.

http://www.newsx.com/world/31809-un-chief-ban-ki-moon-the-first-pick-for-south-koreas-next-president
---
United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon seems to strongly strengthen determination to run for the presidential election of his country
by S.Korea Media
>>
>>76852351
Are they brothers? They look like brothers.
>>
I am deeply concerned by this
>>
>>76852715
He seems tired from his job during the term of office and begins to work in his country for his next job, President of his country
>>
He will probably offer South Korea to the North on a silver platter

>Sorry we upset you!
>Take this land to make up for it!
>I know it was rude to try and apologize with something like a land.
>May as well just take the whole country, my friends!
>>
>>76854077
Is there anything bad?

You subhumans arent the good ones
>>
>>76852351
S Korea is going to get cucked hard in the coming decades. Muslim rape gangs soon.
>>
>>76854871

>muslims get a free pass to rape all the foreign qts

no fair
>>
File: 220px-Parkjunghee573.jpg (14 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
220px-Parkjunghee573.jpg
14 KB, 220x276
>>76852351
What do you think about Park Chung-Hee, based Japan? And why is her daughter such a mess?
>>
>>76855379
>no fair

He said so in China
>>
>>76854871
What makes you think that? Maybe he was just destroying Europe on purpose to help Korea.
>>
>>76854548
talk to america like that again an ill fuckin knock ya head in ya poofta cunt
>>
>>76852437
those people are
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.