[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China annexes all these surrounding territories. What do you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: china.png (3 MB, 1820x1770) Image search: [Google]
china.png
3 MB, 1820x1770
China annexes all these surrounding territories.

What do you do?
>>
simple, let them fight until weak when we rush in and claim victory
>>
>>76852094
discuss it on 4chan
>>
File: 1456241387890.jpg (506 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1456241387890.jpg
506 KB, 858x536
>>76852094

Annex their women
>>
Continue masturbating
>>
>>76852094
Nothing, I don't give a shit. Hopefully they get so bloated the dog eating soulless fucks die out.
>>
>>76852159
china would win by default in a week. vietnam tried to stand up to china not long ago. china sunk 1 naval vessel and fried 1 tank round and got passage to the boarder with north korea by land and sea in minutes from the exchanges

nobody in the area stands a chance. it would be the massacre of the zulu all over again
>>
>>76852094
Don't care so long as they don't fuck with glorious nippon.
>>
>>76852159
Pretty good strategy desu, you'd be able to kick everyone's ass without much of a real fight, claim you did all the actual work at the end of it all, and reap all the spoils too, including the lucrative rebuilding that lets you basically take complete control over the country, turning it into a sort of colonial state of the US.

It's a genius plan. I can't believe you guys haven't done it several times before now.
>>
Close my At-War tab.
>>
>>76852094
Coordinate ICBM strikes with Russia. MAD doesn't exist in that scenario.
>>
>>76852094
Watch them and the pooinloos destroy the fuck out of eachother while russia bombs the piss out of them. China's military is all ground troops and dated artillary.
>>
Why not Korea? Also, I would love to see China and Russia have a full scale war with each other.
>>
File: 1462164532496.gif (63 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
1462164532496.gif
63 KB, 504x360
>>76852094
Smile because they are the oldest surviving culture in the world and acknowledge their wisdom and respect their power.
>>
>>76852094
That's a good question, who would be able to oppose China if they went full conquest mode? Russia would get rekt, Europe most likely won't do jackshit [lel sanctions XXDDD]

And what's the US gonna do? China has a pretty good navy, they'd have to move a lot of their ships to even do shit there. No one would be able to do anything.
>>
>chinks
>annexing
>not fragmenting and having a civil war for 100 years every 200 years
>>
>>76854367
When will we get a secound season?
>>
>>76853785

/thread
>>
>>76852094
hope the resulting nuclear war between china and india doesn't spill out of south east asia
>>
>>76852094
British Hong Kong When? desu
Franco is good too.
>>
>>76852094
congratulate them on their new land and sell them more fish
>>
File: srsly.jpg (19 KB, 530x330) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
19 KB, 530x330
>>76852094
I don't give a shit, the western society as a whole won't give a shit. Remember the sanctions and boycots laid against China when they annexed Tibet?

Yeah, me neither.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.