[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it, Sanders may have lost the primary, but he won over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Face it, Sanders may have lost the primary, but he won over the youth of this generation to his ideals forever.
>>
>>76829493
What DID happen to Bernie? threads for him taken a nose dive.
>>
Yea then that youth will hopefully get a job and start paying taxes and say "fug that that's my money"
>>
>>76829493
>Forever
They'll grow out of it in a couple of years.
>>
>>76829927
Took the money and went to mexico.
>>
>>76830210
>Yea then that youth will hopefully get a job and start paying taxes and say "fug that that's my money"

Idiot you get more benefits with HIGHER TAXES
>>
>>76830632
Not income taxes. Congressional investigation concluded that the income tax doesn't actually pay for anything.
>>
>>76830632
That's not how it works though.
>>
>>76830632
If you're doing anything more than unskilled labor you're better off without taxes because you will user it more efficiently.

It's a method of keeping the worst contributors of society pampered enough to stay.

In business management it's called a backwards reward system because it encourages bad behavior
>>
>>76829927
What a fucking disgusting group of people he has behind him.
>>
>>76829493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y
>>
>>76829493
Like ron paul fans, who are all now voting , see how this works out for you commies.
>>
>>76829493

>uses a political ideology most likely to win a demographic of spoiled, useless idiots who think everything should be like free maaaaannnnnn
>won them over to his ideals

Nah, though. I was a teenager once. You grow up, eventually.
>>
>>76832924
First outspoken Bernie guy I met was in his 40s, actually. We had a good, productive discussion, though, and wound up agreeing about a lot of things.

At one point he discussed how he felt like he'd regressed into a childlike mode over the past year, though, which makes it funny.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.