[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"the campaign to keep Britain in the EU now orchestrating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Keks.png (702 KB, 646x741) Image search: [Google]
Keks.png
702 KB, 646x741
>"the campaign to keep Britain in the EU now orchestrating a series of highly personal attacks on Boris Johnson"

>"to claim he only backed a Brexit in order to further his ambition to be Prime Minister and associating him with Nigel Farage, the Ukip leader."

Have they literally learnt nothing from Trump. Hilarious.
>>
>>76828733
Boris is a likeable character, trying to character assassinate him will not help at all imo.
>>
>>76828733
>and associating him with Nigel Farage, the Ukip leader
Is ARE NIGE really that vilified in the UK political system that mere association is considered scandalous?
>>
>>76828921
Only if you're an ignorant Londoner or a filthy leftie
>>
>>76828921
It's a bit like aversion therapy. He's become associated with the principle of xenophobia, and the fear of that association makes people wary of him.

That said, I really detect a shift in mood as people see him calmly and rationally argue a case, while his detractors come across like childish idiot.s. Even the normies are seeing it.
>>
>>76829033
He's trying to make U.S the shitpost kings just ignore him.
>>
>>76828921
>Is ARE NIGE really that vilified in the UK political system that mere association is considered scandalous?

Yes. So much yes.

There was a TV debate on a major broadcaster. They refused to listen to the official leave campaigns wishes to put forward a major cabinet minister for debate, instead they chose Nigel Farage to represent leave, and he debated against the Prime Minister himself.

Transparent pathetic attempt to paint anyone who wants to leave as a UKIP voting Farage fan. It will work too if they push the narrative enough.

Anyone that doesn't pay attention to politics and laps up mainstream media with their constant fixation on Farage thinks that anyone who likes him is a smallminded RACIST
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNJ05NfM-4Y

posting Paul Watson's newest Brexit video. I think it's really important.
>>
>>76828733
a)the leave campaign don't care about individuals so this won;t do shit
b)it makes Remain look even more desperate and retarded
c)Dave just signed his political career's death warrant
>>
>>76828733
I swear if you glorious bastards pull this off I'm gonna kill a pack of Boddingtons and blare Rule Britannia when it happens
>>
This guy is certainly redpilled
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JFt-pRIvL9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
Reposted link

https://youtu.be/JFt-pRIvL9E
>>
>>76830866
Putting Farage out there just makes him more likeable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVrAGiWW1fY

Brits suck at propaganda if you want to smear someone you need to no platform them so they can't give their actual opinions.
>>
File: P1140566.jpg (2 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
P1140566.jpg
2 MB, 1824x1368
Leftists are still operating under the assumption that only other leftists are worth talking to and about.

That's why they are losing.
>>
Boris for PM, who has a problem with that?
>>
makes me sick to my stomach to think that such brainwashed twats like that woman spouting we are all brussels >.<
>>
File: 1464604846835.gif (1 MB, 384x500) Image search: [Google]
1464604846835.gif
1 MB, 384x500
>>76828821
this desu

Boris has actually been a terrible mayor for the most part and genuinely pissed off millions of voters in the capital...yet he has remained bulletproof just because of his charm.

This would work on farage because he's actually controversial, but not johnson. I'm glad they're opting to waste another week of their campaigning on a shitty trick that'll backfire.

I don't know about you lads I used to have serious doubts about winning this referendum, but in the past month I've actually grown cautiously optimistic.
>>
imagine the uproar that will happen if they turn around say you got to re-run the referendum if we get brexit
>>
File: david-cameron.jpg (61 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
david-cameron.jpg
61 KB, 720x450
>>76828733
Since the Brit's can no longer practice satire, without a prison sentence....(pic related)
>>
File: JeSuisTrendy.jpg (93 KB, 960x870) Image search: [Google]
JeSuisTrendy.jpg
93 KB, 960x870
>>76831372
>like that woman spouting we are all brussels
reminds me of pic related

There's not much loyalty to anyone or anything anymore. Just media fads and instagram. If we do not take our chance to leave, we will deserve everything we get next.
>>
If they fiddle the vote
the shit will hit the fan so hard...
Having said that a good run in Euro 2016 should be a huge boost for brexit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.