[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets start a women love thread because we have everyday a women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 62640251.jpg (246 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
62640251.jpg
246 KB, 500x656
Lets start a women love thread because we have everyday a women h8 thread and I don't want to believe that we have here only stupid Virgin neckbeards without any real life women contact.

Why are you guys always talking about muuh fuck women muuh race traitor muuh MGTOW? Some critic is obviously OK but the girls are not the fault for all of your problems.

We have so many young people here and it's really wrong if they get all this anti women propaganda in the head. They are the next red pilled genaration
and they must teach our believes in the correct way to the next next genaration because we doesn't need more fags who will end on /b/ fapping to traps.

Is /pol/ not a conservative , right wing or Nat Soc board? Do you really believe you can rescue the white race if you write some comments on twitter or down vote a yt video?

I say 50% of white women are really great and real love is the best feeling in the world and yes maybe she will cheat on you and maybe she wants only your money but it's still worth it because one day yes one day you will find the right one for you and then you will have the best time in your life if she will give you 1 2 3 or 4 children and you have finally a real family.

Women are wonderful and not only Sex objects or something I mean go to bed with your gf cuddle with her and sleep together... or watch a movie and cuddle and there's a 100% chance it will end with Sex :^) and even a deep talk with her can give you great feelings. Just be completely open to her and the better you will understand each other.

Just go for it guys and if you drink Alkohol but only so much that you have some more self esteem because girls doesn't know the difference between normal flirting and Alkohol flirting. And don't drink too much unless she is wasted too.

And don't go for girls if they're every weekend in the club or if she takes other drugs. Look for a Christian girl who's good in school/work and with only female friends. I hope you estimate this all
>>
>>76824537
Thanks for the gold kind stranger.
>>
File: USABTFO.jpg (100 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
USABTFO.jpg
100 KB, 664x441
>>76824537
>>
>>76824537

Go away, femanon whore.
>>
There are two types of people in this world
And I hate them
>>
>>76824537
t. Autistic nu-male
kys
>>
File: Man_had_enough.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Man_had_enough.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>76824537
women deserve equal rights
>>
>>76824537
nah

3DPD
>>
That's not real you faggots right? Hört auch so mitleidig zu sein Mensch......
>>
Dude.. freeing yourself from the ovarian kike is the ultimate redpill!
>>
Disappointing
>>
I hope some sylent guys appreciate my tipps.
>>
Like.. 10% of white women are OK. But they don't go for me. Last time I had a GF it made me miserable. It's a chore desu. I don't even care anymore. I don't know how serious people here are when they say stuff like that, but I am.
>>
>>76824724
How to fix feminism, the video.
>>
>>76826398

How about you go fuck yourself, CUNT?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.