[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >still not Catholic Why aren't you Catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: Jadwiga_by_Bacciarelli.jpg (303 KB, 557x762) Image search: [Google]
Jadwiga_by_Bacciarelli.jpg
303 KB, 557x762
>2016
>still not Catholic

Why aren't you Catholic yet, /pol/ ?
>>
>>76822851
I am.
>>
File: kekvult.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
kekvult.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
>Not believing in the power of Kek.
>>
>>76822851
>le religion
I think I'll stay a fedora, m8
>>
I've always felt like Catholicism worshipped earthly things too much and was brought up Protestant.
>>
I left the moment I learned the ways of Allah and the Islamic State
>>
File: pope cuck.jpg (46 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
pope cuck.jpg
46 KB, 615x409
>>76822851
Because the poop is a cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 634x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 634x421
>>76822851
>>
File: pope 2.jpg (28 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
pope 2.jpg
28 KB, 443x332
>>76822851
>2016
>Still not a muslim

Explain yourself kafir.
>>
>>76822851

Baptist
>>
>>76823263
Literally nigger tier
>>
Because Serbian Orthodox is based as fuckk
>>
Methodist desu
>>
>>76823331
You have to go back, wog scum
>>
File: suffer.jpg (6 KB, 199x130) Image search: [Google]
suffer.jpg
6 KB, 199x130
I'm not Catholic anymore because of:

Social Justice/ "Jews are great" BS Catholic Schools tried to hamfist into my brain.

Cucked Jesuit Pope is a globalist and a Marxist. He talks like he's reading The Open Veins of Latin America.

Catholic Charities is the biggest importers of saracen and south american trash, taking tons of government money so angry, anti white, feminist nuns can import brain dead brown-skins.

People I met in Catholic Church as an adult were always liberal men who drank the Bottled Jew every day or washed up drunk girls who see The Wall coming and want to transition from drunk whore to drunk housewife.

and this was in the nice suburb of my blacked/jewed city. It's prolly old drunk people and mexicans who just look at you like a fucking cat when you speak English anywhere else.

America needs a church that encourages sobriety, education and healthy lifestyles. It sure as hell isn't Catholics anymore.
>>
>>76823791
>Catholic Schools tried to hamfist into my brain.

In my province we have publicly funded catholic schools, and boy are they fucking hardcore on the sjw shit. I swear those schools are like cuck training grounds
>>
File: liberal.jpg (237 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
liberal.jpg
237 KB, 1024x1024
>>76823889
You're right. Most of the cucks I know are guys I went to CS with. They bought into the Guilt Based Control Mechanism early on.

The problem most Catholics seem to have is that they internalize the categories and assertions of who they perceive as an authority.

This lays the groundwork for later shaming and manipulation tactics by narcissistic groups (SJW, Cultural Marxists, Feminism, liberals) and individuals like abusive spouses and such.

Given the connection between the abuse of a person's pride (and ability to make his/her own estimation of values) and substance abuse, i think there's a lot of ground to explore with alcoholic and addict Catholics. I've seen a great number of the people I grew up with totally fuck up with drugs and The Bottled Jew.
>>
File: 1465634944575.png (10 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1465634944575.png
10 KB, 420x420
>>76822851
>not following the right religion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.