[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitler was a good guy - trend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: hitler.png (202 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
hitler.png
202 KB, 480x480
Okay which one of you losers started this?

All around I see people praising Hitler - on forums, on facebook, it's everywhere.
I know where this all started fuckers.
>>
>>76820593

That picture is true though, Hitler knew blacks were faster.
>>
looks like hitler wasn't such a bad guy after all
>>
everyone's waking up to how terrible the jews are
just like every fucking time someone fucks them up without finishing the job
>>
>>76820593
Adolf was best man. The only thing he did wrong was killing himself, and the US going into war.
>>
>>76820593

Gotta ask, what was the gift? I know Hitler congratulated Jesse on his victories, but little else.
>>
>>76820790
He didn't kill himself.
>>
>>76820825

A stay of execution
>>
>>76820825
benis :DDDDD
>>
>>76820593
>It was Hitler

However, Hitler had left after Owens's first gold medal win and did not meet him.
>>
>>76820825
A signed photograph of himself iirc
>>
File: 12.png (132 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
12.png
132 KB, 483x442
>>76820593
>new JIDF employee

Fuck off and stay away from our memes.
>>
>>76820650
German females knew something else.
>>
>>76820593
Well it's not like he made a cool clock or built a PC or anything.
>>
>>76821040
probably this, sounds very much like Hitler

didnt jesse owens himself say something about the only time he was respected was when he was in Germany?

Nazi racism against Africans was mostly just part of bashing the french for employing black soldiers in the Rhineland anyways. They were pretty much focussed on seeing jews and Slavs everywhere way too much to care about other things.
>>
Dude Nazi's loved black people, anyone who thinks differently is quoting an inaccurate smear campaign written by William Randolph Hurst to protect his stakes in the timber industry.
>>
>>76821040
>>76821498

I agree too, but that photograph wouldn't happen be floating around the internet somewhere would it? I just like to keep an archive on these things.
>>
File: winkle5_3579844b[1].jpg (97 KB, 620x820) Image search: [Google]
winkle5_3579844b[1].jpg
97 KB, 620x820
>>76821034
Eric Winkle Brown was there and said he saw Hitler walk straight up and shake Owens by the hand
>>
>>76820790
>Thinking he actually died in WWII

>>76820593
Hitler was bretty okay, though, to blacks. At worst, accomplished individuals would be free to sleep within their race and trash would be sterilized. Works for me.
>>
>>76821880
It's funny and sad how Africa would have probably been better off under the Nazis.
>>
>>76821783
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205572/Hitler-shook-hands-black-1936-Olympic-hero-Jesse-Owens.html

>But now a veteran sports reporter in Germany has come forward to claim that, though Hitler did indeed leave the stadium after the race, it was not before shaking Owens' hand.

>Mischner claimed Owens showed him the photograph and told him: 'That was one of my most beautiful moments.'

>Mischner, who went on to write a book about the 1936 Olympics, said other journalists were with him on the day that Owens produced the photo and they too did not report on it.

apparently he showed it to some reporters who refused to publish it altogether. dunno about the rest, probably its on the bottom of some crate of Owens family
>>
>>76822607
oh, fuck everything. Leave it to /pol/ to always be right.
>>
>>76822217
m8 Africa is better off with anyone other than Africans.
>>
>>76822607

Thanks Deutschbro!
>>
>>76821299
Cut dicks are gross?
>>
>>76823003
My grandfather had the official catalogue of the 1936 Olympic games. i can remember seeing pictures of Owens and some other black silver/ bronze medal winners in it, so its not as if the nazis tried to hide it.

Anyhow, the games were heavily trying to give the athletes the best impression of an open, tolerant Germany and since there were no segregation laws in Germany except for Jews (and these laws were rendered invalid for the duration of the games), the american delegation was treated equal and with respect despite the color. So its easy to imagine that Owens felt treated better than in the US, especially considering he came from a poor household.

So its not that Nazi Germany was tolerant of blacks, it was Owens being treated like a normal athlete compared to his treatment in America that left the impression in him i think.
>>
>>76823455
Oy Vey! How dare you!?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.