[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually believe in the rape meme? There is no way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 920x920.jpg (52 KB, 627x920) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
52 KB, 627x920
Do people actually believe in the rape meme? There is no way this girl drank 5 shots then blacked out and got raped.. I bet she knew what was happening, just like all passed out hussies, and enjoyed it while it lasted. Then she sobered up and claimed she was raped. I do not feel bad for her I am with Brock on this one, hope he gets put with just a misdemeanor or less.
>>
b8
>>
Guess you're right... Really makes you think
>>
No doubt this guy is a Bankruptcy Bro for Trump.
>>
>>76811275
she can't even prove that she didn't consent. She didn't even seem to concerned about the "rape" when she woke up in the hospital. So instead of taking responsibility for drinking to much, and dealing with the shame of cheating on her boyfriend, she fabricated the whole story, and just said that wasn't consented to after she realized it wasn't chad
>>
>>76811275
you are literally a rapist, DELETE THIS COMMENT!
i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot
>>
>>76811613
Exactly
>>
>>76811647
Good luck, I'm behind 7 proxys
>>
File: 1388800988378.jpg (22 KB, 172x228) Image search: [Google]
1388800988378.jpg
22 KB, 172x228
>>76811719
>>
his face is a crime against women
>>
>>76811275
The girl has a bf, so ofc she lied.
>>
>>76811647
NO you are the faggots. Some sjw called the cops and he knew nothing of what happened. The girl stated she didn't want him to go to jail. That is relevant.
>>
>>76811275

That's pretty much what I assume happens every time some slut screams rape.
>>
>last weekend
>get drunk with friends and gf
>get home
>allegedly order gf to make me sons and loudly proclaim my love for her
>fuck
>next morning dont remember anything
>she tells me all about it
>feels super weird
>just roll with it because it seems likely
If she had been a strang hookup from the night before id have felt raped to be honest. This whole scenario really made me think.
>>
>>76811275
Now that Russia is banned you can see a lot of communist "rape is good" posts from the "US".
>>
Seeing how triggered all the SJWs on reddit are getting over this really puts a smile on my face. Every time they blow their lid about some stupid BS like this it just discredits actual rape. Muh rape will be the next muh racism where the word eventually loses all meaning. Nobody besides them really cares about a dumb drunk whore who lets herself get fingerblasted by a dumpster.
>>
File: 2016-06-10 21.13.04.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10 21.13.04.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>76811275
You cannot have a discussion about this with a woman. it's not possible. they ignore any rational point you attempt to make.

1/2
>>
File: 2016-06-10 21.13.51.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10 21.13.51.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>76815885

It's cognitive dissonance

2/2
>>
the problem is that women are directing all their anger for rapists at this idiot kid who did something stupid but its not really a brutal rape case. it got way blown out of proportion by the media but everyone is so touchy about the word rape now they are ready to hang him.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.