[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you middle class?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: middle_class.gif (42 KB, 610x378) Image search: [Google]
middle_class.gif
42 KB, 610x378
And if so, why?

I think I am sort of middle class. I earn a lot (200k+ Euros per year), but due to high taxes and expensive housing, I actually feel less middle class day by day and poorer and poorer. I am not sure whether I could afford a family.
>>
>>76809779
I am middle class. My family made around $700,000 last year and we are barely pulling through due to housing prices and Obamacare taxes.
>>
Yes I'm middle class (I earn a little over 1.2 million / year) - I have high taxes, smoke a pack per day, but mainly don't feel upper class because I'm only average looking
>>
>>76809868
At 700k household income you probably are middle class. But I can see that with housing prices in e.g. San Francisco or Seattle or New York and taxes up, how you must be struggling.
>>
>>76810131
How you look does not impact your economic situation. But at 1.2 million per year, I assume you are upper middle class. Do you have to pay for a family and live in an expensive city (Toronto)?
>>
>>76810268
If I'm not good looking (my parents were definitely lower middle class, you can tell by my features or lack thereof), well bred, well educated, etc - I'm not upper class. I'm more or less a nigger with a large bank account.

Yes, I have to pay for a family, and I have an apartment in Toronto and a few houses in Vancouver.

My accountant is able to get me into a middle class tax bracket (he says) but still, there's very little spending money left over when all of my bills are paid. What little I do have left either goes to the kids or into my yacht.
>>
Holy shit you guys make a lot of money. What do you do? I'm at a 140k $ income house and I consider myself middle class.
>>
>>76811094
>I'm at a 140k $ income

Sorry man. Did you skip college or something?
>>
I am making $300k, but that is only because I just started after graduating with my math major.
>>
>>76811094
>I'm at a 140k $ income
That is pretty bad. What happened? Did you not go to college?
>>
>>76810717
I know that feel. $5million a year here though.
>>
What in the fuck is wrong with you retards, I make $25,000 a year and I have more than I know what to do with
>>
>>76809868
How the fuck you make 700,000 and still be middle class.

So if I make a mirrion dorrer I'm still a pleb.
>>
>>76809779
I was middle class we used to earn about 16.000€ a year that was middle class in Croatia. Now we earn about 8000€ because one less job.

This was gotten way worse over the years as jobs and prices went up.

My bigest problem with being middle class in Croatia is I can afford all the food and drinks generally live a really decent life.

The problem comes when we're talking about electronics and such things.

I own a house and a weekend house. I own 1 car.

But say I wanted to buy an iPhone 6 thats actually a huge investment.

Shit I could buy a stove, refrigerator, AC, washing machine, dishwashing machine for one fuckin iPhone 6...
>>
>>76812002
>I make $25,000 a year and I have more than I know what to do with

25k is Africa level poverity. Are you African?
>>
>>76811853
>I know that feel. $5million a year here though.
I have to admit, at 5 mill a year, you should be lower upper class. Just because I see the relation to my own income.
>>
I make around $1 billion a year, not much. I just sit around on my computer and try to recruit people into signing up for a membership to Planet Fitness. For every click they pay me $2,000
>>
>>76812365
Le ebin trole maybe

Fuck you people I'm lucky to even be alive
>>
>>76813737
>maybe
*mayne
>>
>>76809779
I'm a pomologist but I've noticed the field becoming very overtaken by unintelligible immigrants.
I think that patent laws will change, species laws will change as well, quite frankly these immigrants plant whatever the fuck they want and they don't monitor the dna which is just fine on a naturalistic basis, but in terms of patents it turns things up quite a bit. In terms of nature it's beneficial, in terms of profit it's horrible. They're ruining patents by creating a huge amount of similar subspecies with no discernable traits other than blot tests.
Quite frankly the immigrants they hire don't know biology. They pay us more simply to beat a tree with a stick because immigrants don't understand biology and that when you smack a tree or burn it it induces epicormic shoots. The tree farm I work at pays a huge premium for people with their B.Sc. in plant biology to do these things. Such retarded things but nobody in the lower education brackets ever though to beat a tree to induce growth, bizarre situation.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.