[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How do you feel about him?
>>
>>76808042

What happens when an artist gets absolute power. He had the vision but lacked strategy.
>>
>>76808042
aroused
>>
>>76808042
hes ok
>>
>>76808042
nothing
>>
File: 2-THEBUNKER.jpg (32 KB, 730x400) Image search: [Google]
2-THEBUNKER.jpg
32 KB, 730x400
Have you seen Hitler portrayed by Anthony Hopkins?

Is this his worst performance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di2bA3QMbfc
>>
>>76808042
my fave person. I love Hitler
>>
>>76808042

The greatest saints have been men with more than a normal capacity for evil, and the most vicious men have sometimes narrowly evaded sanctity.

Deprived of heaven, Adolf Hitler chose hell—if, indeed, there is a difference between the two.

He was a Knight of the Hakenkreuz, a warped archangel, a hybrid of Prometheus and Lucifer.

Hitler was a complex man who defies simple descriptions and cannot simply be characterized as good or evil.
>>
>>76808042
Is this what I think it is?
>>
>>76808296

I think it's spot on.

I really like it because now i know how it feels to be a perfect german speaker. I'm experiencing what germans experience.
>>
>>76808042
based

>>76800973
>>
>>76809059
wrong thread niggas

>>76807460
>>
Never met the man but I miss him so much.
>>
Haha, yeah.
>>
>>76808042
Hero of the 20th Century and a true German Patriot. Germany was ridden with shit and it was deteriorating, he revived the German economy.
>>
nostalgic
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459508170107.jpg (5 KB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459508170107.jpg
5 KB, 320x232
Great man who tried saving the world from the Jewish problem.
>>
>>76809554
>Germany was ridden with shit
>ridden with shit
so it's you then?
>>>/loo/
>>
>>76810378
We don't talk to snitches like you Panama.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.