[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Among all newlyweds in 2010, 25.7% of all Hispanics married a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 2wxf.jpg (54 KB, 485x481) Image search: [Google]
2wxf.jpg
54 KB, 485x481
Among all newlyweds in 2010, 25.7% of all Hispanics married a non-Hispanic (this compares to out-marriage rates of 9.4% of whites, 17.1% of blacks, and 27.7% of Asians). The rate was larger for native-born Hispanics, with 36.2% of native-born Hispanics (both men and women) out-marrying compared to 14.2% of foreign-born Hispanics

Genetic research has found that the average European admixture among self-identified White Hispanic Americans is 73% (the average for Hispanic Americans regardless of race is 65%), contrasting to that of non-Hispanic European Americans, whose European ancestry totals 98.6% in average
>>
Eventually American's are going to admit that Hispanics are just Mediterraneans that mixed a little with blacks and natives. They're still +70% either Italian, Spanish or north African.
>>
Most of your hispanics are full Amerindian.
>>
>>76801162
>>76800992
STOP
>>
>>76800795
WHITE WOMEN LOVE BHC
>>
File: white mexican.jpg (36 KB, 480x594) Image search: [Google]
white mexican.jpg
36 KB, 480x594
>>76801162
t. "White Mexican"
>>
>>76800992
one drop rule
>>
>>76801589
Nice try, most of the hispanics are marrying nogs and other minorities. But hey, you tried Paco!
>>
File: lite2xbrite.jpg (23 KB, 585x366) Image search: [Google]
lite2xbrite.jpg
23 KB, 585x366
>>76800795
I didn't read your post. Hispanic this and that.

Listen. We America. We fuck hot latina girls. Make better babies.]

You. Immigrant. We deport you.

Comprende?
>>
>>76801718
Just keep mixing it out, provided sexual selection isn't being engineered (say, by spamming interracial relationships everywhere) and provided selection remains at a high standard, there's no potential for problems.

That being said...

The tiny cocks of a +40% obese population of a certain ethnicity are being prioritised in the media. Remember, cock size correlates better with body weight than ethnicity, remember that next time you fling insults at the lanky white boy.
>>
>>76801162
This is true. They look like poop colored island Asians.
>>
>>76801162
Not true
>>
>>76800795
NOT ALL HISPANICS ARE MEXICAN GOLLY GEE WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO REALIZE THIS
>>
File: GotDiversity.jpg (193 KB, 1278x1012) Image search: [Google]
GotDiversity.jpg
193 KB, 1278x1012
>>76802674
Some are PR. Some are Cuban. Some are Chicano. I understand.

If "home" is not America. get the fuck out. Piss on your heritage. America has no heritage. Tell you're parents fuck off, live the dream.
>>
File: 143269202540.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
143269202540.png
290 KB, 680x680
And I still don't have a gf
>>
>>76800795
>posting shit with no source
This is plagarism, anon. I will let it slide this time. Turn in your sources by tommorow and I wont dock points.
>>
>>76800795
this thread again, the vast majority of mexicans, hispanics or whatever the hell you like to call'em, come form the worst parts of the countries and the are more indian (there are mestizos who are ugly as sin, not going to lie).
From what i've read thus far not just here, but also on other sites, the race-mixing is bad because the kikes want us dead, but if you're gonna do it either way then isolate the damn niggers because apparently they're the most violent of all races, and race-mix with the hispanics that aren't ugly (there must be some here and there). will they look like a mestizo? it depends, down here i met whose mother was a mestizo and his father was spaniard and he was white as fuck (yes, hard to believe but it's true, not a light-skinned mexican, no, he was white, the difference was obvious to everyone), and was green-eyed. A friend of mine from high school is half-german and and she was brunette and green-eyed. When you breed with hispanics you can have white, light skinned and mestizo (don't want to look like the last, then stay away from amerindian and the brown mestizos)
>>
That is why the U.S Government classifies most Hispanic Americans as White Hispanics. With the diminishing Anglo Saxon Whites are trying to cling on to being the Majority but labeling Hispanics Whites.

Soon Anglo Saxon Whites will be the minority but the U.S will attempt to skew the fact of the matter by using their Hispanic counterparts.
The more you know -------*
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.