[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My local news paper publishes just about anything since no one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
My local news paper publishes just about anything since no one writes in. the opinions section is usually all anti trump. I'm writing in an opinion and this is what i have so far. Any suggestions?

> How to convert a Trump fan.
An important thing about Trump fans is that calling them xenophobic, racist, or misogynists is white noise to them, the card has been plaid one too many times. In order to change their mind you have to know what they’re thinking.
We understand keynsianism and comparative advantages. However, for floating exchange rates, it’s important to regulate them when it’s necessary. A tariff won’t be used in the isolationist sense that the liberals say. Instead, if a country artificially tips the scale in their favor, then we will tip it back. How? By putting a tariff on goods that bring the exchange rate back to equilibrium.
We are a nation of citizens not immigrants. If you think our immigration policy is “racist” then I urge you to read Mexico’s policies on immigration, it just may surprise you. CNN quotes the wall to cost 8 billion, but before you think that’s a lot the Federation for American Immigration Reform quotes illegal immigration cost to be over 100 billion. The wall will pay for itself in no time. We want our immigration policy to benefit Americans not be controlled by emotional rhetoric.
>>
which paper
>>
>>76794064
yeah i know i fucked up the green text. Yeah i know all the typos and bad grammar. This is ruff draft.
>>
>>76794235
Peninsula Pulse. It's very local.
>>
>>76794064
Keep things simple for the normies. Find the schwerpunkt for why people should support trump and pounce on it. Don't try to hit every topic at once.
>>
>>76794595
i was just going to do one more. it's limited to 500 words. I was think foreign policy next but that's proving to be impossible to concisely convey.
>>
>>76794816
For FP,say something about recognizing the need for a strong military in the success of Ronaldus Maximus ending the cold war, but the failure of short sighted wars in the middle east.
>>
>>76795336
nice. and how its hard to have a strong military when we're funding x (?) amount of military's. I think it's realistic theory. Where the best way to avoid war is to be strong. Instead of that interdependent economic theory shit.
>>
>>76795814
Exactly. Everyone intuitively understands free-riders and peace through strength.
>>
>>76796514
Maybe throw in how we can't be a deterred nation and the hegemonic power at the same time? I mean i think debt is fine but not if it's more than 20% of our GDP.
is there anything i wrote that i should omit?
>>
>>76796879
Basically, I would think of this as going from a broad point to specific, without getting bogged down in details. Start with the success of the US in ending communism and WWII and how that was successful as a way to enter into the failure in the middle east and wealthy countries freeloading off the US, and then how to fix those two problems according to Trump(paying fair share and noninterventionism). Don't need to hit everything like a defense for waterboarding or killing terrorist families.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.