[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anxietyfag here. Whatever the result of the election is, we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: endof.jpg (89 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
endof.jpg
89 KB, 500x386
Anxietyfag here.

Whatever the result of the election is, we're not going to end up in a horrible nuclear war and/or all die, a-are we?
>>
>>76788466
we will and it will be glorious you pussy
>>
>>76788466
that's unlikely. We're still going to be at war with ISIS, but any war with other powers is more likely to be a proxy war or a skirmish. Nobody wants to go through the cold war again except stupid neocons
>>
>>76788466
we all die eventually anon :)
>>
>implying something as trivial as picking a president could be allowed to significantly affect serious matters like that
>>
File: bluecifer.jpg (425 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
bluecifer.jpg
425 KB, 3000x2000
>>76788466
Sorry to trigger you, but it's a definite possibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNnCW_It55U
>>
>>76788466
Regardless of who gets elected.
>>
>>76788466
No. Whoever's elected, nothing will change.
>>
There is some serious geopolitical BS going on right now. Look @ China making artificial islands with airstrips to claim sea lanes and the smoldering BS between Russia and the US.

I think it is reasonable to view WWII as a reaction to economic instability (Germany undergoing convulsions struggling under the Treaty of Versailles in a globe weakened by the great depression)

Basically every nation on this globe has blown massive debt bubbles that are in danger of blowing up.

So I think the global news right now is driven by strategic positioning of the superpowers before this debt supernova wipes out the known economic universe.

Going nuclear? Most likely not.

But given Trump has so much of his fortune in real-estate I do think he would be far less likely to push the red button that Killery.
>>
Trump will help with relations of countries we need to be allies with, such as Russia, so that we can survive the upcoming race war in Europe
>>
>>76788466
I really hope for a nuclear war actually
>>
Massive civil unrest is far more likely than a nuclear holocaust, especially if Trump wins and people are still retarded enough to believe he's a herald of the apocalypse.

The only country I see being insane enough to actually launch a nuke is North Korea. They would create a global catastrophe with it, but I don't think it'd be the end unless China decides to back them and let the chain reaction really start.
>>
>>76788466
>we're not going to end up in a horrible nuclear war and/or all die, a-are we?

Hopefully, if liberalism has taught me anything it's that we deserve to go extinct.
>>
>>76788466
seems likely
>>
>>76788466
The world is full of degeneracy nowadays, might as well take em with us before the whites are gone.
>>
>>76788466
>Whatever the result of the election is, we're not going to end up in a horrible nuclear war and/or all die, a-are we?
Probrably not, war will come only when Russia drops a nuke on Syria, then shit gets real!

Just relax and get /comfy/ burguer, we all have to die sometime, might as well go out with a thermonuclear blast!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.