[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion on this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: MPW-46054.jpg (73 KB, 497x736) Image search: [Google]
MPW-46054.jpg
73 KB, 497x736
What is /pol/'s opinion on this movie?
>>
>>76788185
the alternative ending (which I believe the director preferred) is what would've made it pol-approved.

Essentially, the brother goes back to being a racist because of the death that occurs. It shows how racism is a vicious cycle and that around blacks, never relax.

The jews thought it would prove the white racist right, so they demanded it to be changed.
>>
Is it "American History Eks," like the letter, or "American History Ten," and why?
>>
not politics
>>
File: roman empire.gif (46 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
roman empire.gif
46 KB, 600x406
>>76788539
Eks

Because normies can't tell the difference between normal English letters and the glorious numerical system of the Romans.
>>
I don't get how liberals expected me to become blue pill at the end. All Danny did was stick up for the white kid being bullied, and blow smoke into the black guys face. The chimp literally killed him because he stood up for himself and his race.
>>
>>76789300
AHX is poorly written garbage written by some liberal kike whacked out on THC and LSD.
>>
most ppl who lefties would call racist arent really racist..
to be truly racist u have to be inferior and angry about it...
like black ppl hating rich white ppl or irish ppl hating rich jews...
racism stems from inferiority
>>
>>76788185
heaps of good arguments as to why immigration is bad and homogeneous societies are good with basically no counter arguments apart from 'that's racist'

then at the end we're meant to believe that hate begets hate instead of just niggers beget niggers

lel
>>
>>76788185
It's another work of fiction portraying the evil white racists and the poor innocent african americans, and (((hollywood))) with this and endless other movies has shaped the worldview, beliefs, and political opinions of most generations born since the mid 20th century.
>>
(((edward norton)))
>>
>>76788185
redpilled me way back when. i couldn't really find any thing wrong with derek's rants, and i thought the "dude lmao don't hate cuz it's just bad lmao just don't care about anything" message to be lazy.
>>
>>76788185
I saw it once in class and I never got the point until I heard about the cut ending. Only dumb cunts and classroom cocksuckers will take it as a "don't be racist" kind of movie.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.