[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Trump loses, Kanye West is our next hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Kanye-West.jpg (29 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West.jpg
29 KB, 615x410
Here me out, pls.
First, let me say the chance of Hillary winning is small. We all know that. But it's a possibility and that's scary enough. Just read this: >>76775976.
If she wins, the GOP would be dead. We would never have another republican president again.
That is, if one person didn't plan on running, and that person is Kanye West.
First, you're probably wondering why I'm assuming Kanye would run against the democrats. Here's a couple reasons:
>He called Ben Carson "The most brilliant guy" after one of the first few republican debates
>Kanye loves Trump (according to Trump himself)
>Kanye is the opposite of PC and censorship while D is the party of those things
>He's also red-pilled. Read his comments about the jews having the most power in politics
Now you're probably wondering how Kanye can win the 2020 election (or cost Hillary the election). Here's a few reasons he would:
>He's one of the most well known people in America. Has more twitter followers than Trump and Hillary combined
>His fans treat him like MLK 2.0. This wouldn't be the same as a pop star like Taylor Swift running. Read the KanyeToThe forums and /r/kanye. He has more fans who would take bullets for him than Bieber does
>He's a black Californian. That can get you enough support even if you aren't a libcuck
I predict one of these two things happening:
>He runs as a republican and wins
>He runs independent/third party and either wins or steals enough of Hillary's votes to cause the republican to win
Scott Adams (the man who predicted Trump's success as a candidate) is also predicting a Kanye presidency.
>TL:DR: If Shillary wins, wait for the Kanye train
>>
ok
>>
I'll take anyone "they" call unqualified.
>>
>>76782869
He's a full on commie idiot
>>
Hilarious.

This guy is losing sanity fast. He should be in an institution. In all honesty probably won't be too much longer before he completely flips out and 'takes a rest' because of 'exhaustion'.
>>
Kanye is 4chan as a black person. Immensely huge ego, shit-talker, and may have Aspbergers or something. If he ran he would run as a democrat though. I'd expect the usual dindu programs but beyond that I don't know.
>>
https://youtu.be/elVF7oG0pQs

Some classic Kanye
>>
If Trump loses, it's over. Nothing short of a massive disaster or invasion can wake up America if Trump loses, because the demographics shift will be too big to overcome in an election. There will never be a republican in the white house again.
>>
>>76784286

This, I would pray everyday for Yellowstone to take us out if he loses.
>>
>>76784286
Kanye is more influential now than Trump was before he decided to run. Kanye running as a non-democrat can uncuck America.
>>
>>76782869
>another nigger president is good
>kanye will save the GOP
Stay of drugs kids
>>
File: 1456772200373.gif (76 KB, 326x270) Image search: [Google]
1456772200373.gif
76 KB, 326x270
It's actually not a terrible idea, but I refuse on the grounds that it would only give that untalented whore, Kim Kardashian, more publicity.

I seriously thought Kanye had more self respect than to fucking marry her.
>>
>>76784584

I dunno. I'd argue he's completely irrelevant. Although he has sway with this idiot ellen crowd.

Surely as each day passes people realise there's nothing in that head of his apart from autistic ramblings and near psychoses. A real case of emporers news clothes syndrome if ever I saw it.
>>
>>76784685
>implying you wouldn't vote for the based sleepy doctor if it meant him or a democrat
>implying kanye won't be even more based than him
>>
File: 2shots.webm (1 MB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
2shots.webm
1 MB, 1080x608
>>76782869
meh
he would have to run a single issue campaign
the jewish question to get any WN to vote
vid related
>>
Bumping because this is important
>>
File: 1422077275119.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1422077275119.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>76784453
goddamn you pussies
become stronger
read uncle adolphs book
he was depressed like you once too
>>
i like his music a lot but i think he'd make an awful president since he is autistic.

i hope trump doesnt lose otherwise i will lose faith in my country that i love.
>>
>>76786906
what's that webm from?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.