[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Hispanic people so arrogant and entitled? Is it something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (49 KB, 1036x642) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 1036x642
Why are Hispanic people so arrogant and entitled? Is it something to do with their shitty culture?
>>
Isn't Hispanic culture just a shitty rip off of white European cultures?
>>
all ethnic groups have a sort of innate racial tribalism, no?
>>
We build wall and pay for it if you genocide those traitors. We don't want them back.
>>
>>76782256
That combined with a shitty rip off of nigger "culture"
>>
>>76782153
It really does depend where you live, I live in west Texas and most here actually have jobs and vote republican.
>>
>>76782602
What is San Angelo?
>>
>>76782153
Mexicans are brotier fuck off OP
>>
Native Americans are genetically infused with gibmedats culture. Combined with Iberian laziness and the result is pretty obvious.
>>
Arizonan here. Only the illegals are the entitles little shits. The legal ones are really nice neighbors. Also, legal spics hate illegals with a firey passion.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 620x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 620x463
>>76782256
Shitty rip offs ARE THE CULTURE, Mijo!
>>
>>76783452

kek
>>
>>76782153
DELETE YOUR POST
>>
>>76783434

>Also, legal spics hate illegals with a firey passion.

they never vote that way

Never mind that illegals are too often relatives of legals
>>
>>76782153
Not all Hispanics are mexican you fucking retard

Get out of here if you don't know one thing about race.

It's like hating Irish people and referring to them as "Caucasians" instead of "Irish", it's just ignorant.

I have Spanish descent from Spain and it's really annoying when people read my last name and they automatically think it's mexican.
>>
>>76782153
with your retarded system, you only get the scum that is willing to break the law.
>>
File: 1440009301233.png (2 MB, 1560x930) Image search: [Google]
1440009301233.png
2 MB, 1560x930
What does /pol/ think about us Cubanos?

Everyone in my family, and pretty much all other Cubans I know are right wing as fuck. I don't think a group of people would leave a communist state to fuck up a free market.

t. Half Cuban
>>
File: F98.jpg (72 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
F98.jpg
72 KB, 960x642
Their memes are pretty funny and dank, btw.
>>
>>76785539

You all look like niggers, it's disgusting.
You have negro features and weird yellow brown fucking skin, like a roasted banana.

I fucked one of you monkeys once, she literally howled.
>>
>>76782928
Fuck off Pablo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.