[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occupied Tibet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1280px-People_of_Tibet46.jpg (450 KB, 1280x949) Image search: [Google]
1280px-People_of_Tibet46.jpg
450 KB, 1280x949
Would you support the Tibetan people if they launched an insurrection against the Chinese government?
>>
Everyone stopped caring about Tibet 10 years ago.
>>
>>76764287
I wouldn't travel there to fight if that's what you're asking. I feel Tibet should be granted independence though.
>>
Nah.
Manny people also have profited of the chinese presence.
>>
>>76764287
No

Tibet is rightful Chinese clay
>>
>>76764775
But Tibetans have lived there for hundreds of years
>>
who wants to live in those mountains anyway?
>>
>>76765054
The old Chinese Empire ruled Tibet for the past two centuries or so if I recall correctly, before the Chinese Civil War

Then Communist China ruled in Tibet

It's part of China, get over it
>>
Yes, because fuck the Chinese government.
>>
They don't really stand a chance, they just don't have the numbers to hold up against the Chinese.
>>
Tibet, contrary to popular Western belief, has benefited from Chinese governance. If it wasn't for the Chinks, the Uyghurs might have Allah'u Snackbarred their Buddhist asses long ago.
>>
>>76765354
Tibetans lived in peace under the old Chinese authorities. It wasn't until communism came around that their way of life was completely destroyed.
>>
>>76764287
I suffer from deep depression, and it has always been a dream to live with the wise Tibetian monks for a few years. Fucking chinks ruined the fucking country
>>
>>76764287

Fuck the Tibetan people
>>
>>76764287
The chinks are exterminating the Tibetans - they'll do the same to us too
>>
>>76765354
>>76765354

The chinese could not even conquer Tibet by themselves, the mongols did it for them in the 13th century and then they just stole it from the yuan.
>>
>>76764287
Why don't they learn to be multicultural and accept chinks among them?
>>
Tibet-Xinjiang anti-Han alliance when?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.