[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /pol/, I live in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. Lately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
So, /pol/, I live in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. Lately I've been noticing shines more and more in my village. I'll be taking a walk around the neighborhood and there's a shine with her 2 negroid daughters. Now I just got back from break in the Elk Grove industrial park and 2 of them were walking on the street I work in. This used to be a predominantly white town. What do I do, /pol/?
>>
bump for the safety of my friends and family
>>
please help me guys. I'm thinking of developing some type of presentation to give to village hall. I don't know how to go about without coming off as some dumbass racist
>>
bump because my anxiety is through the roof
>>
Go crusading. There are so many murders in SHitcago that not all of them can be investigated. Pop off some niggers to thin out their population
>>
>>76763278
My friends and I are actually considering this. We have several firearms. Of course they are registered in our names.
>>
>>76763429

You talk like a pig. You FBI?
>>
>>76763486
Yes.

Actually DHS
>>
>>76763610

You trackin me?
>>
>>76763703
Nah don't worry. My target is the shines
>>
So my plan is to plot the points of every location where a shine has been found in my town. I'll ask around and provide anecdotal reports from the townspeople, including their views and concerns (if they have any) of the apparent increasing population of said shines. What do you guys think?
>>
>>76761950
>shines
This term still makes me giggle. I can't use it the way I use nigger because I start laughing.
>>
>>76764836
They're a legitimate threat, man
>>
>>76761950
Option 1: Flee.
Option 2: Start painting "Mount Prospect is a White Town" on every imaginable surface.
Option 3: Call Ben Garrison.
>>
>>76765257
Option 2 seems the most reasonable. I want to protect this town so Option 1 is out. I don't know about Option 3 though
>>
>>76764766
You sound like an autistic faggot. Just go to the Ikea and get lost there.
>>
bump for possible solutions. Also if you're in the Northwest suburbs maybe we can meet up and discuss further plans
>>
>>76765965
Thanks for the well thought-out response. You contributed greatly to the discussion. Really, thank you.
>>
Calm down dude. If this is the beginnings of a trend, see if it's being driven by the people themselves or if it's been legislated into existence and you're now starting to see the effects of it. That'll give you some idea of where to go from here and what to expect.

As for new folks who come in, be willing to bring them into the fold and accept them and all that. If they're just violent crackheads or buy into the victimhood thing or glorify gang culture then fuck em, all bets are off in that case. If they're chill though and have decent morals that they actually uphold, redpill them and show them how and why voting democrat has been fucking the black community (and the country for that matter) hard for decades.

A few at a time coming in can be easily and successfully assimilated into the existing community for the benefit of all. If it's more of a "needing to protect from a huge flood on the horizon" deal, go the route of fortifying your own shit rather than trying to get measures put in place that are directed at them, because you're right - you'll likely come off as some dumbass racist.

As for what specifically to do, do your neighborhoods have HOAs? Are there other things that need taken care of that you could push to get prioritized over low income housing type initiatives in town hall meetings? Hard to say exactly without knowing the ins and outs of your area but those examples are just to give you the basic idea.

And if your representatives are supporting stupid shit, call them and bitch about it.
>>
>>76766593
Thanks for the input, man. They are coming in bit by bit. Not like a swarm. Assimilating them sounds like the best plan for sure
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.