[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized he is innocent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 31
File: 2016-06-10_12.34.32.jpg (98 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10_12.34.32.jpg
98 KB, 613x920
Where were you when you realized he is innocent?
>>
I realized that they were both retarded and responsible but the woman ended up winning in the end because "muh feelings"
>>
>>76759337
>shilling for degenerates
i hope you and him get thrown in jail to be assraped by african american friends
>>
On /pol/, wondering why burgers keep posting his picture
>>
File: brockturner.jpg (20 KB, 415x270) Image search: [Google]
brockturner.jpg
20 KB, 415x270
>>76759337
Friendly reminder that he did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>both drunk
>he fingers her
>RAAAPE RAAAAPE HE LITERALLY FUCKED HER IN THE ASS AND MADE HER ROASTIE VAG RAW
>>
>>76760510
I think she consented to the fingering but she was dead drunk and passed out during, he didnt know or did, doesnt really matter and kept going. A couple walked by and saw and he ran.
>>
>>76760510

Not even penis and vagina?

Might as well call it simple assault instead
>>
>>76759337
>innocent
kek

oh /pol/ you'll do anything to hate on a vaginal jew
>>
#FREEBROCK
>>
File: brock-turner.jpg (80 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
brock-turner.jpg
80 KB, 1200x630
>ywn protect this smile
>>
I heard two guys had to pull him off of her.
>>
File: 1426803312797.jpg (22 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1426803312797.jpg
22 KB, 306x306
>>76759337
Sticking your finger in some drunk whores cooter isn't rape. She consented by going out to the dumpster with him, just because she passed out doesn't mean she was suddenly saying no.
>>
>>76763243
He ran when two guys saw him, one tackled the dude.
>>
>>76759337
>fingers had been jabbed inside me along with pine needles and debris

tearing her vagina until it bleeds and putting fucking DIRT and pine needles into it instead of helping her, when she lost her consciousness, should tell you that he was a perv and took ruthlessly advantage of the situation.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/06/stanford-sexual-assault-case-victim-impact-statement-in-full
>>
File: everything is a dildo.jpg (869 KB, 1772x1259) Image search: [Google]
everything is a dildo.jpg
869 KB, 1772x1259
>>76764394
>>
>>76759716
Or because she was unconscious behind a dumper when he was just drunk?
>>
Video evidence has been released.
>>
This thread is bullshit, Brock is guilty just like Duke Lacrosse was guilty and those fucking uva rapist scum were guilty, SEND ALL OF THEIR KIND TO JAIL
>>
>>76764394
Hadn't heard about the pine needles and such. Was that done deliberately? Or just a sloppy drunk sperg with sticky fingers blindly acting on Muh Dick autopilot?

If the guy is deliberately stuffing her box with dirt he is a degenerate sociopath. If he was being a horny drunken mess he needs some fucking guidance in his life.
>>
>>76764641
You people need to actually read the article of events because it is so obvious to find people who just see a headline and think they know what happened in the case.
>>
>>76763441
Actually it does.

Seriously what has to happen to a girl for you autistic neckbearded virgins to admit she was actually raped?

The irony of /pol is that you fucking betas piss and moan "OH NO BBC TAKIN MUH WOMEN" while you jerk off to fucking anime cartoons and have the same mentality that God damn refugees have in regards to women. But at least they have the excuse of being poor and uneducated. No wonder women won't even be in the same room as you.

The double think on this board is too fucking real.
>>
>>76765175
>Seriously what has to happen to a girl for you autistic neckbearded virgins to admit she was actually raped
>raped
he was not accused of being a rapist retard go watch the hearing it and come back because you sound like a retard
>>
>>76759337
Not speaking to this particualr case, since I know dick about it, but just as a general observation -- when the same set of laws presumes that SHE can't give consent because she is too drunk to know what she is doing, but HE is responsible for his actions when he is also to drunk to know what he is doing, seems a Bad Thing.

Gonna have to fix that some day.

>>76764951
A million fake rape cases do not speak to a new case one way or the other.
>>
>>76764951
>duke lacrosse was guilty
Nice bait
>>
>>76759337
INN0CENT B0I
>>
>>76763243
You saying if you were drunk and the girl let you with her into an alley for consensual fun, you'd let some assholes ruin that? She prolly just said it was rape out of embarassment becaue the alternative is she gets charged with public indecency and maybe gets expelled.
>>
>>76759337
>Where were you when you realized he is innocent?

I was fucking a passed out chick behind a dumpster.
>>
>>76759337
I read both the "victim" and brock's statements. I didn't finish the victims statement completely though because it just rambled on and on after the point was made.

My theory is this kid was a virgin beta faggot and he was so desperate to be able to prove to his swimmer brahs that he could get pussy that he overreached and basically raped an unconscious girl.

He alleges that she initially consented, which i believe. However, since both the police and witnesses attest to her being completely incapacitated, its really hard to believe this kid didn't realize she was too.

She wasn't coherent. Its one thing to be wasted but conscious, its another to be completely unconscious. This kid knew that he was crossing a moral boundary and thats why he ran away when he was spotted by the Sven bros. He knew that he was doing something fucked up and he couldn't be caught doing it, so he was compelled to run away.

This kid is a faggot and deserves to have his life ruined
>>
>>76759337
Degenerates, the both of them. Gas 'em all, I say.
>>
>>76759337
How did she memorise every detail if she was passed out?
>>
>>76766336
she didn't memorize the details its the narrative she constructed based off what the examiner, police, and sven's said
>>
>>76766336
She isn't pressing the charges the state is and used her testimony as a victim. She didn't remember anything and was just being a usual slut.
>>
>>76759337
>he
Looks like a woman
>>
I find it very suspicious how the entire leftist media is endlessly promoted this one insignificant case. It seems like an organized effort.

In 2012 the media promoted the Zimmerman case to rile up the nigs to help Obama's reelection. This case seems to have been selected to rile up the dumb cunts and help Clinton.
>>
>>76759337
When I found out that bitch is 28

She's 28!
>>
>>76766757
she was probably a desperate fembot loser with a loser boyfriend. When this wannabe chad faggot hit on her unsubtly she was smitten. I still don't know if he's innocent or not
>>
>>76759337

Is he innocent?

The media didn't give the right picture. They said that he raped her and so I thought he stripped her unconscious body and plunged in his hog.

But later I heard that he only fingered her. Briefly.

That is still unwanted sexual attention. And technically one definition of rape.

But not like the picture the media painted.

Now, what I want to know is - were they both drunk and both consenting to each other during the act?

So many things unknown.

I know this though. I will never trust the media.
>>
>>76764939

underrated post
>>
>>76764939
Poor Butters.
>>
I don't know what to think because there is so much misinfo and intentional disinfo swirling around this case

All I know is something is fucked about it
>>
How does a girl wind up in an alley behind a dumpster? She went there with him willingly. I don't know what happened after that, but she was definitely willing to go behind a dumpster with a guy she just met.
>>
There is reasonable doubt, thus not guilty. This is how the system works.
>>
>>76767562
>But later I heard that he only fingered her. Briefly.

Until some Swede exchange students caught him and he ran away.
>>
>>76767562
SHE IS TEN FUCKING YEARS OLDER THAN THIS KID!!!!!

SHE SHOULD BE GOING TO JAIL FOR PROVIDING/DRINKING ALCOHOL WITH FUCKING MINORS!!!!!!!

WHO THE FUCK WAS LAWYERIN' FOR BROCK????
>>
File: 02.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>76760510
>I've fingered girlfriends before that were asleep and would not have been okay with it
>I could have been turner
>>
File: photostudio_1461123355739.jpg (3 MB, 3672x2754) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1461123355739.jpg
3 MB, 3672x2754
Wonder how many niggers and spics have raped girls without any media attention these past few days.
Only when it fits the (((narrative)))
>>
>>76768026
some jew
>>
>>76767970

Why do Swedes ruin everything? Disgusting race! Muslims are a million times better than your average, disgusting Swede.
>>
>>76759337
SOME BURNED UP COUGAR WHORE DECIDES ON A FUCKING WHIM TO LAY DOWN THE PINOT FOR ONE NIGHT AND SLUM IT UP WITH THE FRATBROS. SLUTS IT UP WITH MR. 19-YEAR-OLD SWIMMERBODY AND WANTS TO GO TO THE DORM. SURELY SHE WENT TO PLAY FUCKING CHECKERS. SHE IS A FUCKING DECADE OLDER THAN THIS VIRGIN. SHE'S PROBABLY BEEN .24 DRUNK BEFORE. HE BLEW A FUCKING .2 AND ISN'T OLD ENOUGH TO GET IN A TITTY BAR. SOMEBODY SHOULD SUE THEIR FUCKING LAWYER FOR MALPRACTICE.
>>
>>76768168
> Blonde hair, gold eyes
> White
>>
>>76767041
SHE'S OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS FUCKING PROFESSOR.
>>
wut
>>
>>76768168
You are a pathetic creep.
>>
>>76766757
IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED (SHE FUCKED HIM BEHIND A DUMPSTER) THE DUDE WOULD STILL GET PROSECUTED!
>>
It sounds like the hospital raped her more than Brock.
>>
File: 2016-06-10_13.45.44.jpg (99 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-10_13.45.44.jpg
99 KB, 613x920
>Using repeated past experience to evaluate current events is wrong

Are you a nigger, a woman, or a jew?
>>
>>76768336

In the US?

20 million nigger males.

Some in prison, where they are raping young white men if they can.

The rest ready to rape if they can get away with it.

So, say 1 percent of the 20 million are raping at any given week.

200,000 per week. Divided by 7 equals 28,600 rapes by niggers per day. On any given day. Some viciously, with beating. Some where the niggers murdered them.

And not one of them reported in the media.
>>
>>76762164
#FREEBROCK
>>
>>76766757
>she was 28
This is how you can tell these Brock defense force guys are shills trying to make /pol/ look stupid.
She's 23.
If Brock din do nuffin these BDF shills wouldn't have to make shit up to defend him.
>>
>>76765091
This could easily happen fucking around in the dirt.
>>
File: 1452548728811.jpg (39 KB, 446x338) Image search: [Google]
1452548728811.jpg
39 KB, 446x338
>>76764939
kek
>>
File: Hillface.jpg (20 KB, 460x381) Image search: [Google]
Hillface.jpg
20 KB, 460x381
This bitch literally walked up to these kids' stand and didn't want to debate economic policy but instead call them assholes and remind them to check their privilege.

HOW IS THIS OKAY?!

https://youtu.be/21VDd_W8v-o
>>
>>76769487
I know that. I have inadvertently made a few sandy vaginas in my day.

My point is.
Deliberately shoving shit into her hooch is deranged and sadistic. Accidentally doing so is far less an indictment of his nature.
>>
Running away sealed the deal

I've been with a lot of women before I was married and especially during my frat years. If a girl was passing out in me I would normally just leave her where she was at and find someone else to start trying to take home with me. There was one case where I got back to a girls place and she passed out when I went to take a piss so I just got out of there but you have to be smart enough to know when it's the danger zone

Just stick with girls who let you do coke off their tits at the pre game and you'll never be in this situation. When you get tired of that, find a nice pretty stable girl to date for a few months before any sex and marry her if she's worthy
>>
>>76770057
This guy gets it.
>>
>>76766101

So is he a rapist?

He didnt even get charged for rape, just convicted rape.

Like a if you try to kill someone and fail, you are not a murderer, you attempted homicide.

Every article calling him a rapist is factually wrong.
>>
>>76765175
This actually shows the predatory parasite that is the modern American woman in all its naked truth. Old woman who reads too many Harlequin romance novels goes chasing swimmer dick at the fucking frat house with kids about half her fucking age. Real classy. Gets shitty trashed. Really classy. Grinds on swimmerbod even though she has a man. This is about the classiest lady I've ever heard of. Walks back to the dorm room; I'm POSITIVE it was to shed light on his understanding of French literature. If you're defending honor, you have picked a pretty bad heroine. She should be going to jail for providing alcohol to minors. Women don't want equality, they want their own legal code.
>>
>>76770221
It's called sexual assault.
>>
>>76760754
Yeah. I was upset about the 6 months, thinking it short. Until I read her statement. It's basically "Well I was drunk! Who knows what happened! My boyfriend is upset!"
>>
He was just trying to revive her famalam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq92gDny-dE
>>
>>76770221
>convicted

I mean attempted rape.
>>
>>76770437
This is a travesty. Her boyfriend is upset because she'll step out on him over five wine spritzers and a set of abs. He'd better fucking K-N-O-W that's what's up.
>>
>>76769859
show me where he shoved dirt in her pussy. I read her statement that she said she had pine needles in her hair, not in her pussy.

I don't think she had any damage to her pussy, there were no signs of forced penetration but he admitted fingering her. The 'invasive' shit she talks about in her statement was from the doctors examining her if I recall.

I didn't read the whole thing though cuz that bitch just yammered on for years.
>>
>>76767970
>implying
The problem is that the swedes were the only people there they said they walked by and saw two people fucking. For all we know they passed by and started watching like the cucks they are and didn't say anything merely tackled him and he ran after that. The questionable shit is what they actually did when they found him because he wouldn't just run from two people appearing mid sex he would run if they just started roughing him up without saying anything.
>>
>>76770665

I bet they break up, unless he is a cuck or a libtard with his head up his ass.

Or he gets a sexbot.
>>
>>76769859
Feminist idiots and the men who seek to fuck them dress this shit up to make this kid look like the fucking NightStalker. I'd agree if I thought this was a deliberate act. And, bro, some girls ask for the WEIRDEST shit. He's probably never touched one before anyway. It's in the dark, he's drunk (maybe 1st for that, too), she's drunk, they're next to a fucking dumpster so clean isn't the first thing I'm thinking.
>>
>>76770865
>mid sex

They weren't having sex though. He fingered her, that's it. The way it's portrayed though it's like he was balls deep in her unconscious butthole. If you read any of the thousand kikebook comments it's being reinforced that way too.

He got a light sentence because he said she consented and there was evidence to support that, though she passed out at some point.
>>
>>76771181
You're right it was the wrong choice of wording. They claimed they were midsex but he never even had his dick out personally they were probably staring like retards at the scene and tackled him without saying anything or asking any questions about what was going on causing him to run.
>>
>>76771181
If he was a year or two younger, SHE could've gotten on some statutory rape shit for fucking with a minor. He=19, She=20 fucking 8. 28.
>>
lol so this drunken whore was walking back to his dorm with him, then she falls on the floor behind a dustbin and gives him permission to finger her

even if she did fall asleep during it, he's hardly killed anybody, it's just drunken bullshit. stupid bitch is making a victim of herself because she felt guilty for being such a whore and now the (((media))) are lapping it up
>>
>>76771395
She is a slut and clearly an idiot but she isn't actually pushing charges on him it was the fucking state because of the swedes calling it in. She was probably just going to fuck him that night then peace out but that got ruined by the cucks.
>>
>>76771181
They use "penetration with a foreign object". Even she uses that exact phrase. Combined with "behind a dumpster" and it sounds like he was shoving empty bacardis up her ... wherever.

Turns out she just got drunk, this kid looks like he doesn't get much, she was kissing him, he fingered her.

And she goes into GREAT detail about how she couldn't do anything about it for a week, since it was just like "a dream". Until other people mentioned it.
>>
>>76771181
tbph if two swedes were staring at me, I'd run too. Isn't sweden the rape capital of the world? I don't know what they're up to.
>>
>>76771564
>"penetration with a foreign object"
what i thought he was white?
>>
>>76770985
Can you imagine the collective butthurt that would be generated if he did leave her? The media would still refuse to speak the name of the "victim", but be glad to publicly shame into suicide Beta Bill for finally having some self-respect and dropping this tart-who-is-a-half-step-off-of-fucking-kids.
>>
>>76771564
"Foreign Object" = FINGERS, smart guy.
>>
>>76765771
kekaroni
>>
>>76771161
Again, agreed. My take on this is if this kid was finger lasting a chick that was down for it but then passed out, he is a sperg that needs to stop Muh Dicking himself into trouble. She passes out get her somewhere safe call someone to help her and live to finger another day.

IF he was deliberately stuffing debris into her snatch. He has deeper issues to fix than making shit life choices and violating someone because his wee wee told him to.
>>
>>76771548
As the fucking ADULT in the situation, it rests with HER to rectify that situation. "I'm sorry for all of the trouble folks, but I wanted to fuck the kid that is a decade younger than me because DEM ABS, baby! I'm just sorry I passed out before I caught the lottery ticket that would be Olympian swimmer, Stanford educated baby batter. Child Support Forever, bitches!"
>>
Where was the sister in all of this? Her story makes zero fucking sense, sounds like the story my ex gave me when she cheated on me.
>>
>>76772035
If your if is true, it would be best to shoot him before he starts cutting bitches up.
>>
>>76772182
And you win Bullshit Rape Claims Bingo.
>>
I heard he will only be in jail for 3 months due to cali being super liberal.
>>
>>76772182
The sister said she looked fine when she left while the state victims department or whatever said she may "look" fine but even blackout people can talk and move like they are fine.
>>
It speaks ill of his fingerbanging skills that she passed out.
>>
>>76772635
What kills me is her victimhood manifesto. Please tell me she is beginning to understand a kid is going to prison because she's a fucking alcoholic and she's a slut when she's drunk.
>>
>>76771667
kek
>>76771803
Yes I know what they technically mean. But instead of saying "I got drunk and let a guy finger me" she uses wording like "I don't know what happened. I'm told I was penetrated with a foreign object".

News articles do the same. Rather than "two kids got drunk and this guy fingered this girl", they try to spin it like somehow he dragged her to a dumpster and was sodomizing her with something.

She's also hilariously contradictory. At first, she says "Was there verbal consent? I don't remember it!" Later on she says "He says he asked if he could kiss me. And asked if he could finger me. No boy says that! Who asks that kind of question!?"

Basically confirming that this whole "I need positive consent for the act I am about to perform" is nonsense.
>>
>>76772635
(((the state victims department or whatever said she may "look" fine but even blackout people can talk and move like they are fine.)))
>>
>>76772863
Who asks that kind of question? COLLEGE KIDS IN CALIFORNIA. YES MEANS YES CONSENT STANDARDS ON CAMPUS ARE FORCING YOUNG MEN TO DO SO TO PROTECT AGAINST ACTUAL RAPE.
>>
Lesson:

Don't go to stupid college parties where everyone is getting drunk.

See if it's legal in your state to set up a hidden camera in your dorm when you fuck stupid broads who cry regret rape.

Or just don't go to college at all. Learn a skill or how to code and network your way into a $90K+ job before people are even sophomores.
>>
File: batt.png (89 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
batt.png
89 KB, 250x262
>>76772035
>She passes out get her somewhere safe call someone to help her

Funny thing was, her sister was at the party with her. So even her family hangs out while she gets plastered and cheats on her boyfriend.

This really pisses me off, as it makes real rape victims more likely to be thought of as stupid bitches.
>>
Fucking lies on both sides of this.
Why did he run?
Why did two "swedes" stop him?
Why insist on calling them swedes?
Are two pale white blond guys in America that much of a novelty?
How did she get behind the dumpster? He looks fit, but not "drag 50 kg of dead weight" around campus" fit
The world may never know
>>
>>76772863
The kid was young possibly a virgin I'd go along the lines of him asking a bunch of stupid ass questions on what he can do because when you are doing your first time you really never know what is allowed or not. She was almost a decade older and had a boyfriend while picking up a kid which is why she won't claim she remembers anything.
>>
>>76773083
I doubt that. My guess is that betacucks do so. Alpha guys don't, and get laid way, way more. And it prevents no rape.

People can go on all they want, the reality is that asking for consent isn't sexy, and is a turn off. And in essentially every case, moaning, stroking, etc. is obvious consent.

>>76772914
>may "look" fine but even blackout people can talk and move like they are fine
Next up: positive BAC test required before consent form can be signed
>>
This whole story is this girl trying to prove she is not a slut, and probably to cash in at a civil trial, it has zero to do with the actual fingering.
>>
>>76773328
>decade older
Oh this is just topkek then. Help help, child predators!
>>
>>76773279
I would run too if I saw two guys trying to take me down.
>>
File: saysbrock.jpg (42 KB, 293x395) Image search: [Google]
saysbrock.jpg
42 KB, 293x395
>>76773165
Pic related
>>
>>76759337

When I saw he was white. I figured there was another side to the story.

I was right. He consensually fingered some drunk bitch at a party. The media portrayed it as if he had encountered some random drunk girl passed out behind a dumpster and raped her, like a nigger.
>>
>>76759716
This. Both were guilty of bad decisions
>>
>>76773446
Maybe you're right, but boys are starting to get "the talk" from their parents about how seriously this stuff fucks your life. These sex codes went in throughout Cali colleges within the past 2 years. I'll bet more are doing it than not. If they're smart.
>>
>>76769338
I'd be interested to see the reactions here if all the same stuff had happened, except Brock was black.
>>
Knowing women, this girl that was finger banged probably fantasies about Brock having sex with her all the time.
>>
>>76772297
That's my point. Punishments do have to fit the crime, as they say. But more importantly they should fit the criminal.

Drunk horny asshat = bad
Sexual sadist = dog meat.
>>
>>76773971
That's fair. That's a fair ball.
>>
>>76759337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbei5JGiT8
>>
>>76773903
Yes but only one has their life ruined till they die. Gotta love the system.
>>
>>76773971
We wouldn't even be talking about it because it wouldn't be in the news.
>>
>>76773916
Where's the proof? Like in this case, we see the guy asked her. But she claims he made it up *because she didn't remember*.
>>
>>76773971
You know how that would go.
/pol may be degenerate hypocrites but they're right about one thing:
you'd never even have heard about it if he was black
>>
>>76774018
19 year old drunk horny asshat? We gonna lock up all 19 year old men these days? Bad, but not fineable, much less jailable. What about Grande Dame Chastity Who Likes To Drink With 8th Graders? No responsibility for her?
>>
>>76774007
>>76774124
>wouldn't be in the news
Right, because the libcuck parents would have settled with Tyrone. Giving him money for the inconvenience of their daughter not accepting his seed. Swedes would have chipped in too, for not sufficiently prepping the bull and heifer.
>>
>>76774362
swedes wouldn't even appear they only stopped because the idea of white on white sex act was so foreign to them
>>
>>76765175
>you are responsible for everything that happens when you're drunk
>unless your a girl when it comes to sex, then only the gut is responsible
End this meme. She was a slut and wanted an out after a finger banging, so her cuckold off a boyfriend won't dump her
>>
>>76774193
She has TEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARSS, anon.

SHE has PAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNN, anon.

SHE isn't HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPY.

Who needs evidence?
>>
>>76759337
In lala land.

The guy's a rapist and was caught red-handed assaulting her behind a dumpster. The chick's speech sounds like it's milking her experience for all it's worth because her lawyers helped her write it. What did you really expect?

This is a dumb thread and a waste of /pol/'s time.
>>
>>76774494
probably would have gone further after the finger bang and only regretted it because they were caught
>>
>>76774529
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>76774529
>raped
>leaf
no surprise
>>
>>76759337
I must say there are some really dedicated tumblrinas on /news/ calling for his blood and saying he is guilty.

They have been at it for days.
>>
>>76759337
He's as innocent as OJ
>>
Is it confirmed that the girl is the equivalent of pic related? Or was she actually raped?
>>
>>76773165
If the story offered by both sides is true she passed out when they were alone together behind the frat house. If that is so, it is on him to take her to safety or call someone on her phone to come get her.

Right choice for this kid would have been to use her phone to call (probably listed as "bae") and inform him that his girl is drunk and unconscious behind a frat house dumpster. Then call a friend to bring blanket for her and wait for the cavalry
>>
>>76774529
>Did the underage BOY get plied with alcohol by the FAR OLDER GROWN ASS WOMAN and then touch on her EXACTLY LIKE SHE WANTED or not?
>>
>wants to be a doctor
>happens upon unconscious body
>first thought is "I better rape it"

Lol, you guys defending him are pathetic
>>
>>76774827
She got drunk and fingerbanged a young athlete. Then decided this was horrible.

>>76774883
Wasn't he drunk, too?
>>
>>76765175

You know those BBC threads are trolls right....
>>
>>76775130

That dosen't describe the scenario at all you dumbshit.
>>
File: 1456679991230.png (161 KB, 294x330) Image search: [Google]
1456679991230.png
161 KB, 294x330
>mfw the people crying about this on Facebook are broads you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place
>>
>>76775195
Sure it does rape defender
>>
>>76774087
If you don't want tea, then why are you thirsty at a tea party?
>>
File: lqb.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
lqb.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>76775271
weak, 2/10
>>
>>76774883
Oh please the kid was like 19 years old and smashed she was 28 and should of been more responsible. Kid could probably not even function at that stage.
>>
>>76774325
No. But having a serious conversation with them man to man about being a nigger tier slave to Muh Dick is a really stupid plan for life:
>>
>>76759337
dumbass shouldn't have tried to fuck an inebriated girl. doesn't matter if she was begging him for it, if she's fucked up the law says he's guilty
>>
>>76773083
Until the woman changes her mind anyway and says she was raped.
>>
Poor kid probably hadn't ever seen a vagina in person and the first time he does and gets to touch it he spills spaghetti all over the fucking place and gets accused of rape.
>>
Jesus Christmas none of you retards read anything about this case. The chick woke up on a gurney and had to be TOLD she'd been assaulted. There were two eye witnesses and the bitch remembered nothing and never claimed to.

This creep changed his story after getting a lawyer from daddy.

6 months isn't too short of a sentence because he's still fucked for life unless daddy hires him.
>>
>>76764160
White knights trying to knock someone out of their game. Just mad they cant get sex so anyone that does must apparently be raping.

Girl was drunk and wanted to shag the cute swimmer and not have to leave her bf. Got caught by a couple guys in the act. Fakes innocence and just runs with the story. Finds all the attention too good to pass up.

Meanwhile the girl I had a crush on actually got raped by some spics at utsa. School covered.it up because they were """intelectual models"""" and she wont speak with hardly anyone. Barely texts me even. Is paranoid as fuck. Wont accept a gift as its patronizing and possibly a set up in her mind. Becomes violently aggressive if relationships are brought up.
>>
>>76774325
Don't think that I'm coming from the feminist or even normie "poor poor princes" meme.

I'm stating what should be obvious to men in this society that is hell bent on blaming the dogs farts on them.

Be smart, control yourself, cover your own ass, and don't stick your dick in the media meat grinder.
>>
>>76760754
>A couple walked by

A Swedish homo couple.
>>
>>76767970
>swede exchange student

Definitely covering up for a muslim rape gang.
>>
>>76775841
>A Swedish homo couple.

Fucking disgusting
>>
The sister didn't seem to mind when the girl left the party with a guy that wasn't her boyfriend. This is not normal, it leads me to believe that the girl was a slut looking to cheat, and the sister knew.
>>
Is it possible there's no conspiracy here and this is just legit outrage? Does /pol/ really have to take a contrarian stance on every notable thing?
>>
>>76776288
I started off that way until I read the victim's statement. The incredibly verbose statement that obviously had legal advice. It's obvious what happened.
>>
>>76768168
Best quit while you're ahead.
>>
>>76759337
his smile is creepy af

like a machine trying to pretend it's human
>>
>>76759337
I'm still not really clear where the series of events comes from. It seems like the entire reconstruction of events is based on the two Swedes that walked past.
>>
>>76761396
That's all he got convicted for
>>
>>76765175
>what has to happen to a girl for you autistic neckbearded virgins to admit she was actually raped?
She need to actually be raped.

Doesn't sound unreasonable.
>>
>>76776607
I suppose thats the real crux of the issue, he was caught banging outside his attractiveness caste.
>>
>>76777303
What does this chick even look like?
>>
>>76774899
>FAR OLDER GROWN ASS WOMAN
You shills sure pushing the "she was 28" disinfo hard. What are you trying to slide?
>>
>>76768473
>decides on a whim to lay down the pino for one night and slum it up with the fratbros

lel.
>>
File: consider.jpg (35 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
35 KB, 500x377
The best part is her life is "literally ruined forever" only because we live in a culture where we TELL you your life is ruined if anyone touches you.

You are now filthy.
Ruined forever, like a worthless slut.

Even better, it's the left-wing telling rape victims this. Not in exactly those words but the implication is strongly there and all victims are made to feel it. Oh how awful for you! That's something you'll never get over, you know. He ruined your life forever.

In actual physical reality, nothing much happened. In other cultures, nobody would very much care. Victim would be totally over it by next week.

But we make sure rape victims stay victimized.
>>
It doesn't matter if he was guilty or not or if she drunkenly lead him on

Women, feminists, and the media have found a story that matches the narrative they are constantly trying to push and will circlejerk themselves raw over it.

They were pretty butthurt after mattress girl, UVA, duke, Jameis Winston all turned out to be false accusations.

This chad, as much of a spoiled prick as he is, is now their sacrificial lamb to be burnt at the false altar of rape culture.
>>
Buzzfeed has this giant dramatic image at the top of their story about the case.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.acqRrVPzq#.uu2JnzQN6

Apparently the cops might actually have a few questions for you before they arrest and ruin someone's life based on your word alone... Imagine that...
>>
File: brownQuotes[1].png (178 KB, 658x752) Image search: [Google]
brownQuotes[1].png
178 KB, 658x752
>>76778840
>>76778840
they are trying to eliminate due process and any requirements of proof
>>
>>76778259
I wouldn't break up with my girlfriend if some dindu dragged her into a back alley and beat and raped her. However, I certainly would dump this chick over the this Brock case.
>>
>>76759902
>african american
Just say nigger
>>
>>76759337
As soon as I heard about it I knew it would be bullshit because every high profile rape case in these last five years has been
>>
File: 1375826422225.png (241 KB, 717x465) Image search: [Google]
1375826422225.png
241 KB, 717x465
>>76764939
Butters did nothing wrong. He a good pure boy.
>>
Sitting on my couch when the whole thing started
>>
File: 1465442750376.gif (3 MB, 300x234) Image search: [Google]
1465442750376.gif
3 MB, 300x234
>>76769765
Her dad must be really proud.
>>
>>76759337
After a japanese image board told me so
>>
>>76759337
After I read the criminal complaint and victim statement.

tl dr
>chick gets drunk
>sees 6'3 swimmer alpha male
>goes outside with him
>gets fingered and cums
>falls asleep
>guy gets up and starts to walk away
>swedes see drunk sleeping girl with her pussy out (they were 80 feet away btw)
>tackles the guy
>2 other witnesses say they never saw the guy doing anything to the girl when she was passed out

Hes gonna win on appeal
>>
>>76759716
What the fuck did she win?
>>
File: 1465596690446.png (335 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
1465596690446.png
335 KB, 500x416
>>
>>76774883
> If that is so, it is on him to take her to safety or call someone on her phone to come get her.

Why exactly is this true? I've been drinking with one of my friends who gets blackout drunk and I left his ass in some bushes when he passed out. Didn't pick him up, nothing. Just kept on heading home. Hell I left him in Mexico when he ran off blacked out after assaulting a bouncer. I ain't responsible for his decisions,

So why am I responsible for a woman's decisions? She blacks out? Fuck her, leave her where she falls and continue on.
>>
File: 1448210290180.jpg (578 KB, 1350x620) Image search: [Google]
1448210290180.jpg
578 KB, 1350x620
>>76771670

And all Beta Bill wants is to get the hell away from the spotlight but his ex-woman's feminist friends will hound him unto death.

Until he calls a press conference and says all he knows and all he believes.

And then the story will go away. Maybe.
>>
>>76760510
>roastie

Back to r9k, sperglord.
>>
>>76775658
When will this white cuck meme die?
>>
>>76779489

I wonder if her boyfriend stayed with her or if he dumped the disgusting whore

I wonder if her boyfriend exists or if that's just some other shit she made up

I wonder if any of the shit she's said is true
>>
>>76786182
I can't name any of those people.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Steward was accused of rape?
>>
>>76775658

Literally all of this is to demonize hardworking young white men while enabling actual niggerspic rapists
>>
>>76786182

fuck i can only name buzz and neil who fucking cares about the other guy all he did was sit in his cuckmobile the whole time anyway.
>>
>>76783520
Doesn't matter, his life is ruined due to social justice blowing this out of proportion.
>>
>>76786182
I recognize Kim but the other two are literally whos. The one in the middle is a man right?
>>
The douchebag stuffed fucking pine needles in her pussy. He ripped her up until she bled. HE DID THIS ALL WHILE SHE WAS UNCONSCIOUS. The fucker is a rapist. Old /pol/ would have seen this in a heartbeat, but all the fucking /r9k/ faggots keep infecting this goddamn board with their women hating bullshit.
>>
File: 1443587141813.jpg (416 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443587141813.jpg
416 KB, 1920x1200
>>76759337
Okay, I actually did research into the case.
>He got caught fingering her behind the dumpster or whatever at a frat party
>He ran when confronted
>She wakes up in the hospital and is told she was sexually assaulted
>She claims not to remember anything
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
>She had A BOYFRIEND
>She went to a frat party and got black out drunk my herself
>He says she consented

Even if she remembers consenting she isn't going to admit that she was being a cheating slut after being told she was sexually assaulted, they gave her an out.
Why was she even there, these questions weren't even addressed.

I don't know who the fuck his shitty lawyer was but even I could have gotten him off, He could totally be suing news networks for slander at this very moment.

This whole case just screams false flag, why the fuck is it so public? Why is Biden writing letters?

This kid really is a victim, and I'm pretty fucking pro-women.
>>
They found that he lied about his past concerning drinking and drugs.

They found that he sent pictures of her tits to his group chat while she was passed out.

Basically, why are you believing anything a liar says?
>>
>>76786182
Middle one changed sex recently right?
>>
File: 1167926867813.jpg (78 KB, 400x484) Image search: [Google]
1167926867813.jpg
78 KB, 400x484
>>76788732

>fingering

Inserting pine needles and debris into vagina isn't fingering. It's some kind of degenerate cuck fetish. Even assuming the one-in-a-billion odds that she consented to it, it's still degenerate. This kid should be gassed 2bh.
>>
>>76790032
How much pine needle? Maybe his hand was dirty ? Idk sounds more plausible than deliberately inserting plants into other people's holes for no good reason.
>>
>>76759337

Okay, here's what I'm thinking...

Whether Brock is guilty or innocent, why does everyone insist they know what the jail term should or shouldn't be? What if they gave him 10 years, and after that, he raped someone? What if they gave him no time, and he never raped again? What if they gave him 10 years, and it was TOO much time? What about the possibility that hey, maybe 6 months was TOO much time as well? What exactly is the appropriate term for his prison sentence, and how do you know? You don't. Prison is nothing more than a timeout funded by taxpayers. If you're paying for it, don't you want to know it means something?

The court system is supposed to be about justice, not vengeance. Tossing someone in prison when there is no evidence it is necessary isn't about justice, it is about letting the victim know their tormentor is suffering, at the expense of taxpayers. Prison isn't supposed to be about tormenting the guilty, it is supposed to be about reforming the inmates. If someone is already reformed, there isn't a point in sending them. If someone is beyond reforming, then at that point, prison is simply a safehouse to keep dangerous people off the streets.

So tell me, given that Brock fucked himself out of the life he wanted, and he is going to have to deal with the fallout for the rest of whatever life he can build for himself, why send him to prison? For justice? Or for vengeance? And what term is appropriate? When is it too little, and when is it just a waste?
>>
>>76790032
The needles were in her hair not her pussy. And I bet there was like 9 of them she had to pick out when she woke up, not 3000 in her snatch.

Women exaggerate. Then people exaggerate what women said. Thats why it's called HIStory, not HERstory. Because men tend to recall what happened in line with reality.
>>
>>76790032
They said there was dirt and pine needles yes, not that he did it.
She passed out on the ground outside, with no panties.
Was the ground dirty? what position was she laying in? How much was it? Did they release pictures?
As far as anyone knows the EMT's could have caused it.

People are dumb. Plus if he was planning on getting it in he wouldn't have wanted to get a pine needle in the urethra.
People pushing this narrative are retarded. It destroys the whole "Rapist" angle and just makes him a weirdo.
>>
>>76759337
>Where were you when you realized he is an ashkenazi jew?
ftfy OP
The opportunistic kikes are once again painting themselves as white to stir up hatred towards actual white people.
>>
>>76764951
Don't you think you have enough people in jail already? Maybe it's time to stop sending people to jail, and start fixing up your problems
>>
>>76760510
He was caught thrusting over her, he was convicted of penile vaginal rape. When kids saw him he tried to run, they had to tackle him. He had a raging boner when arrested by cops. The kids a filthy degenerate. Why does pol defend him.
>>
>>76791350
He was convicted of sexual assault "insertion of foreign objects" (His fingers).
Don't be a fucking retard and actually research before arguing about something you ignorant faggot.
>>
I'm reading her statement right now.

>go to party
>get blackout drunk
>don't remember shit
>wake up and hear randoms telling you you got raped
>just go along with it because free money
>>
>>76791707
>go along with it because she would have to admit to police, family, doctors, and media that she was just being a cheating slut in order to correct the record.

Stupidest case ever.
>>
>>76759337
You fuckers are so fucking stupid. I'm all for supporting traditional values but when a kid fucks an unconscious girl behind a dumpster traditionalism says he deserves to go to prison. Of course there are a lot of false accusations out there but this one is pretty clear. Really embarrassing yourselves and showing your true colors in this case.

And if this kid was black you'd want him lynched.
>>
>>76791952
If there wasn't free money at the end of these things, no "victims" would even bother testifying
>>
just kids having fun. dumb slut has no honor.

Women only understand when they have sons of their own.
>>
>>76792311
But he didn't rape her.
Did you not even research the case.
FINGERS IN VAGINA charged with SEXUAL ASSAULT.
Blown way out of proportion.
>>
You know I don't feel bad for him.

It is common knowledge now that anything you do on college campus is rape. So if you are too horny to think things thru while knowing the possible outcome, I just don't feel sorry for you.
>>
File: 1414171709737.jpg (55 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1414171709737.jpg
55 KB, 300x400
>>76792902

Don't forget he might have taken a picture of her drunk ass. Literally hitler
>>
>>76785423
Attention, which ironically probably got her raped in the first place.
>>
>>76793108

Vy's the top down, it's fucking freezing
>>
File: IRONING INTENSIFIES.png (118 KB, 589x859) Image search: [Google]
IRONING INTENSIFIES.png
118 KB, 589x859
>>
>>76790032
god have mercy read up on the case from a reliable fucking source please. there is too much misinformation because of fucks like you
>>
>>76766566
underrated post
>>
>>76759337
>>76759337
>>76759337

well, pol???
>>
So, what actually happened? I've been trying to stay out of this case.
>>
File: 1459025148999.jpg (58 KB, 487x597) Image search: [Google]
1459025148999.jpg
58 KB, 487x597
>>76766566
Bingo.
and guess what? Turner is an ashkenazi Jew surname. Jews are masquerading as whites to demean, discredit, and demonize them.
Look up Brock Turner and you'll find a picture of him when he was younger with a full head of naturally CURLY hair. Naturally curly hair is not a white trait.
>>
>>76794648
how many men/women/children do you think this fag has raped/pozzed
>>
>>76769321
[citation needed]
>>
>>76791645
He fucked a drunk girl behind a goddamn dumpster and ran, and yeah I know he was drunk.

He was still a fucking degenerate, some frat boy(really a man) who got drunk with his faggy friends and fucked an unconscious girl by a dumpster. What the fuck happened to the quality of this place...
>>
>>76794956
and just to further show you how deep this rabbit hole goes, I will bring your attention to James Holmes. Also, naturally curly hair. Also, described as white by the media.
>>
>>76791645
amazing how he managed to get semen out of his fingers
>>
>>76795212
>girl
>28 year old woman

fucking lol
>>
>>76791350
because a lot of boards on 4chan are where the weird kids go to act like the bullies they never got the chance to be.
>>
>>76759337
>DNA evidence
>Two witness who chased him down he ran.

Dumb fucker is guilty. Glad his life is ruined, the piece of shit.
>>
>>76766566
>>76768026

gentlemen, think about these posts for a second and realize something big is going on.

if i had money, resources and access to a disregard for personal safety i would be willing to bet or investigate clinton or clinton companies/friends in regards to this.

because of the following scenarios.

1-assuming these actors aren't political at all and the case played out exactly how the media protrayed it, the sentencing is a completely bananas why would a judge do that? simple "white priviledge", "racism","influenza" does not make sense of this..

2- the main stream media is lying, in which case why did this spefic case get so much attention? real rapes happen every day, real crazy rape convictions from extreme to non-existent happen every couple of days. what makes this one so special?

this case is fishy.
>>
>>76793530
Irony so thick, you could cut it with a knife.
>>
>>76790592
SJWs want him to go to prison for a longer punishment. It's like their completely oblivious to the fact that his dreams lie in ruins and basically life is over. If he doesn't kill himself while in prison, he will do it once he's out.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.