[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Are they redpilled?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!!
>>
>>76754713
I fucking hate them. But I support their right to free speech. I assumed they are banned now in their native Canada.
>>
>>76754713
no, just better than the majority and a humor creating spirit.
>>
They hate everyone equally. As it should be.
>>
>>76755125
I'm really interested in what they think of Donald Trump, maybe this next season.
>>
>>76755617

You're definitely gonna get it. It's unavoidable.
>>
>>76754713
Probably, but like most people they will pretend the redpill doesn't exist.

>wow blacks really do commit a ton of crime
>it must be the history of slavery that makes them do it
>>
>>76754713
No.
>>
>>76754713
Not enough. They will never be truly redpilled as they are owned by Viacom and they will not allow a narrative contrary to their bullshit to be pushed. The common sense they have on issues is enough for the common man to watch with intrigue, yet they never fully delve into the truth and end every episode mostly with a half-truth or distraction from the truth. Look at how many idiots base their political views with a South Park reference.
>bu-bu-every election is a choice between a douche and a turd, so I'm justified in taking the intellectually ignorant route
>>
>>76755617
Did you not see Mr Garrison fuck him to death in the ass?
Did you not see the parallels between Mr Garrison and Trump's campaign.
>>
>>76757127
I saw and noticed, but Canadas PM was never referred to as Trump. I just don't see how they don't implement him in the next season...the cultural phenomena has been too great to ignore, I think they may have underestimated it as well.
>>
File: 1397048489330.gif (2 MB, 378x283) Image search: [Google]
1397048489330.gif
2 MB, 378x283
>>76754713
They're not redpilled whatsoever, they're just facetious and slightly less batshit crazy than the SJWs.

Their whole schtick is basically "PC culture is bad because it's an attack on free speech but progressive ideology in itself is perfectly fine, just respect my free speech bruh". After all, every single thing a /pol/ack would say (regarding the Jews, the Blacks, the Trans degenerates) is put into a crazy character's mouth and made fun of. These two morons are just Sargon of Akkad with more outrageous and graphic """comedy""". Pure garbage.
>>
Typical Jews.

Nothing matters to them..

They're above everything.

Smarter better than everyone, they just look down on everything with such cynicism they even end up looking down on themselves.

Everything is a boring satirical joke to them. They end up sleazy, greasy, greasy, sleepy, depressed, eye bagging sack of shit.

They wallow in their own nihilistic excrement as if they were the only rational people around.

Ethan, Kenny, Trey and Matt etc the list goes on forever. Laugh at everything, laugh at yourself, don't take side and piss on everything.

>I'm not better than anyone! I'm just the sane one around here!

It's only sad they never kill themselves. It would honestly redeem the void of their existence.
>>
>>76759632
that's because every single thing the average /pol/ack says is literal nonsensical meme garbage
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.