[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Netherlands couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Belgium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: paul_martens_kopvanzuid.jpg (69 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
paul_martens_kopvanzuid.jpg
69 KB, 700x700
>The Netherlands couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Belgium in a week
TOP KEK WAAL PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Dutch are ITCHING for a war with Belgium. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Wallonian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the Frisians and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Waal pig shit they see. When the Dutch done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
>>76750264
>A tiny patch of land has a better military than another, even tinier patch of land
Congrats, I guess
>>
>>76750264
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD.

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/76737959#top

THEY ARE SLIDING THIS THREAD
>>
>>76750872

At least we actually own our patches of land Yaris Souvlakis.
>>
Please liberate us.
>>
>>76750903
I'm not sliding shit you nigger.
Flanders belongs to the Netherlands. Wallonia deserves to burn.
>>
>fighting your brothers when there are invaders in your home country right now
>>
It's like a person with down syndrome and one with cerebral palsy fighting over a chicken nugger
>>
>>76750264
vrek kankernongool
>>
>>76754205
This isn't a shit posting contest about Canada vs Australia.
>>
BELGIUM BTFO
WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
>>
>>76754612
How can you ever be relevant when the size of your entire country is like a quarter of my province? Just keep bringing in those Moroccans, Piet
>>
if you aint dutch
you aint much
>>
>>76754901
You do realize my country has like half the population of yours, right?

>a fucking leaf
>thinking he's more relevant than us

We are both irrelevant as fuck, stop pretending like you're not.
>>
>>76754901

Well, we have Geert, you have Justin
>>
BELGEN AAN DE HARTMONITOR

DE NEUK UIT GEBLAZEN
>>
How can you make war on pretty much a non country?
>>
>>76756116
We are in G7 so actually yeah we are more relevant. The only special councils your country sits on is the immigration board of the EU where you vote to increase refugee quotas

>half the population

Alright let's account for that. Lets imagine your country is twice as big because you have twice the population, you'd still couldn't even compete.

Face it, you had a chance to be great and you threw it all away, and there isn't any coming back from that.

>>76756803
Geert and Justin are cuck moderates sorry but if you believe in politics you're a cuck moderate as well
>>
>>76750264
Based. Count me in.
>>
>>76757213
BELGEN OP ZELFMOORDWACHT
>>
>>76758486
>bragging about the g7

Lel
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.