[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sex robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
reporting real sex robots in 10 years, who else is stoked. you can finally fuck your furry waifu.
>>
>>76747690
>Implying feminists won't move heaven and earth to outlaw them so they can keep their monopoly on pussy
>>
>>76747690
>furry
Last thing I would want. They already seem like they would be a bitch to clean.

It's going to be like all those fancy cooking widgets they advertise on late night TV. They seem like they would be useful and save you time, but they NEVER talk about the cleaning.
>>
>>76747690
Can it vacuum too?
>>
>>76747690
Only virgins want for sex robots.

Grown men want robots who make sandwiches.
>>
>>76747690
I watched Ex Machina and I think I'm too spooked to bother.
>>
File: biocunt.jpg (309 KB, 788x999) Image search: [Google]
biocunt.jpg
309 KB, 788x999
>>76747989
It will work better than you think.
>>
>>76747989
The free market ALWAYS wins in the end.
>>
>>76747690
Why kind of sad fucked up life is that though? It would be like owning a walking fleshlight. You need to explain the corpse in the corner to everyone that comes over, and it will never be able to game with you; if even we're looking at Eons later. No.. my Dear Pol, what we need are SLAVES!! :D Human Slaves!! Make it a law. They'd be more easy to clean too!
>>
>>76747690
Quick reminder that sex robots will work both ways
>manbot is ultimate cuck
>>
>>76749615
Men already act as sex bots to women. And provide them with money, attention, entertainment, security, social status, etc. The biggest issue is probably going to be that robots don't have social status. But there will be more expensive and prestigious ones, so that will probably become the important thing.
>>
>>76747690
>you can finally fuck your furry waifu.
This is already legal in leafland
>>
>>76749245
>You need to explain the corpse in the corner to everyone that comes over
They will be like maids or cooks while not being fucked. If we can make a bipedal robot we can have it do whatever we want. It's going to be nice to have legal slaves (again).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.