[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you really think helping victims of crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
is something that every upright, law abiding citizen should do?

So if there is a rape going on at night by an Arab of a German girl, should I really risk getting stabbed by that Arab with his rusty ISIS knife? Or should I just walk on ... after all, it was women demanding them to be let in?
>>
>>76742791
Why would you feel any loyalty to them? Call the police so it gets added to the stats, walk on
>>
>>76742791
Not sure how to answer your question because on one hand it's their fault and they should accept the consequences, one the other hand it's your duty as a man to protect your women.
But anyway, what's up with your pic? Is that real
>>
>>76742791
The woman itself is secondary to the fact that you now have a reason to assault mudshits.

Its a war, son. You take advantage of when the tanned germans present an opportunity to exploit, and then you smash their heads in.

Woman itself is secondary, what matters is removing kebab.
>>
don't pass up an opportunity to administer a savage beating to a minority! I know the cops in Europe are cucked beyond belief but they would let you slide if the guy was assaulting a woman right? If I saw a dindu raping someone I would happily execute him personally!
>>
>>76742995
>Is that real
Yes, google Taharrush. It is real and that picture is real. The rape game has come to Germany.

>>76743022
>and then you smash their heads in.
I am not a violent person. Never have been. But the immigrants are often criminals and violent. I do not see why I should get involved or get violent at all? That can only end badly for me.
>>
>>76742995
#notyourwomen
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 451x326) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 451x326
This is good for the alt right. The more arabs chimpout, the more the left will be rediculed. The flame rises
>>
>>76743312
Eh, suit yourself. I guess you could just then keep secretly voting for afd and get arrested for being a far-right neonazi. Your country can burn to the ground for all i care.
>>
>>76743451
Women are idiots Hans, take nothing they say seriously ever again in your entire life and you'll do just fine
>>
>>76742791
What are the rules of taharrush, how does it work?
>>
>>76742902
Underrated
>>
>>76742791
>risking anything to help a girl i don't even know, who likely votes left
top kek
if I ever see mudslimes trying to rape a girl, I'll keep on walking
>>
>>76742791
Make fake ISIS account
Take pictures, post on victims facebook.

Profit
>>
>>76744063
That sounds edgy but at the same time you have a point. The girl might get angry at you for hurting a refugee and you'd be the one going to jail
Poor germany
>>
Call the cops and shout at them.

Most of those shitheads will run off once caught.

Don't physically engage them, just stay at a distance and make sure they know you've seen them and called the police.
>>
>>76742791
I'd probably just call the police, but knowing German police, they'd probably just join in on the rape.
>>
>>76743555
>Your country can burn to the ground for all i care.
It is not my country. I am an immigrant myself.
>>
>>76742791
don't gotta be the hero, just call the police so it ends a little quicker.

Not like one guy is really going to win a fight against a mob of rapists. No one expects you to try.
>>
>>76743022
Our baltic brother speaks the truth.
>>
>>76746589
It's sad indeed.
Only way to compensate against the thug's tactic of ganging up is having a gun but this is Germany.
>>
>>76746589
>don't gotta be the hero, just call the police so it ends a little quicker.
I assume that I would do that. But not more, not less. Usually rapes are over after 5-10min, so I assume the police will come to late anyway.
>>
>>76746809
so why don't you "gang up" in a right wing death squad and remove kebab
>>
>>76742791
>after all, it was women demanding them to be let in?
You don't know that.
>>
>>76746831
Even if too late to catch anyone, at least they can take the girl into protective care so she doesn't get double or triple raped which has been happening lately to girls looking for help after they got raped.

>traumatized after gang rape
>walking the streets trying to figure out what to do, some arab guy notices the opportunity
>rapes again
>>
File: pnk6.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
pnk6.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
Feminists don't actually care about rape.

Right now in Denmark, if you protect yourself from rape by a Muslim, you can be charged with a crime.

In Germany, underage girls being raped are told that they'd be helping Nazi racists if they made a big deal about it, and they don't want to be Nazi racists. So to not be Nazi racists they just let the Muslims rape them.

The "great feminist" Yuri, who Google celebrated a few months ago, had no problem when priests and nuns were raped because she said they upheld capitalism and needed to be murdered off.
>>
File: 320x240.jpg (19 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
320x240.jpg
19 KB, 320x240
Did someone say rape gangs?
>>
>>76747373
It's only a crime if they find his body, and there are oh so many bogs in the countryside. :^)
>>
File: wt8.jpg (80 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
wt8.jpg
80 KB, 600x800
>>76747373
Sweden has a 1500% increase in rape.

Blames white people.

Doesn't want it to lead to people becoming Nazi racists.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/01/19/watch-swedish-woman-harrased-by-muslim-asylum-seekers-who-ask-for-sex-n2106759
>>
>>76742791
Save her and then comvince her to vote for AFD to stop it from happening again
>>
File: muslime-kopftuch.png (81 KB, 467x370) Image search: [Google]
muslime-kopftuch.png
81 KB, 467x370
>>76746970
>You don't know that.
Yes, we know that.
>>
Here we go, another classic attempt of the media trying to downplay the secerity by saying it's a game. Where have we seen this before?

>media calls niggers attack white peoplethe "Knock Out" game
>>
>>76743918
You just rape people and call it a "game".
>>
File: whi6749.jpg (95 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
whi6749.jpg
95 KB, 600x900
>>76747643
If you say that "certain ethnic groups" view rape differently than other Swedes, you can go to jail and be fined.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>>For many years, Michael Hess lived in Muslim countries, and he is well acquainted with Islam and its view of women. During his trial, he provided evidence of how sharia law deals with rape, and statistics to indicate that Muslims are vastly overrepresented among perpetrators of rape in Sweden. However, the court decided that facts were irrelevant
>>
>>76747982
>Every single german woman want mass immigration.
I call bullshit.
>>
>>76742791
>should I really risk getting stabbed by that Arab with his rusty ISIS knife? Or should I just walk on ... after all, it was women demanding them to be let in?

The best thing you can do with your entire life is probably try and save her, get stabbed and fail.
>>
>>76742791
I cant believe this is a legit question, how fucking cucksd are you. Grow some fucking balls you autist
>>
>>76745372
>The girl might get angry at you for hurting a refugee and you'd be the one going to jail

Knock a few of her teeth out before the cops show up then
>>
>>76743312
If you can't even stick up for your country in this tiniest of way then you are not a man.
>>
>>76748183
this
>>
>>76748183
>>76749677
Does anyone have the voting patterns of women the last election in germany and and France available? I believe most of AfD voters were overwhelmingly male while the biggest cucks in the nation recieved their undivided support
>>
>>76742791

If you cannot stop a rape you should hope for as noble a death as dying in defense of another person. Seriously take a pen out and jam it in someones fucking eyeball.

If you don't defend your women you don't deserve them, might as well let Ahmed fuck you as well
>>
>>76749978

LOL get a load of this white knight.

>putting your life on the line for a woman who would never give you the time of day and would rather fuck Arabs

TOP KUK
>>
File: frauen.jpg (66 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
frauen.jpg
66 KB, 1024x512
>>76749978
>If you don't defend your women you don't deserve them, might as well let Ahmed fuck you as well

Ahmeds are shorter than us, the Ahmeds know that if they try to mess with the male indigenous population, they will get messed up.

But women are the cause of higher taxes, higher "refugee" immigration and more "multi-culturism". If we don't deserve them, fine with me. I don't want them anyway. They are fucking awful.

Without women votes, we already had a conservative, based government.
>>
>>76750542
But will letting them get raped fix that faster than saving them? That's the question.
>>
No, every raped girl is one less women voting for more immigration.

Remember that everything bad happening is the fault of women and of the jews.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.