[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw trapped in a nightmare you can't escape from >Shitskins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: WAKE ME UP.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.webm
1 MB, 320x240
>mfw trapped in a nightmare you can't escape from
>Shitskins taking over the country and Europe
>Populace is too cucked to stand up and say anything about it

If you could show the men fighting in WW2 what Europe would become in the 21st century, they'd probably give up all hope.
>>
>>76740700
could someone tear through this material if they truly had to?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 205x246
>>76740700
E-everything is fine bro...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>76741017
Just take off your nightmare-vision goggles :-)
>>
>>76740883
Depends how thick the latex is I guess.
>>
>>76740883
it's probably being in a position with no way to leverage your limbs against the material that makes it so hard.
>>
>>76740700
How is she able to breathe?
>>
>>76740700
What is the context behind this?
>>
>>76740700

>Brexit won't happen
>Donald Trump won't become US president

Why does it hurt so much?
>>
>>76741199
>>76741242

See:
>>>/gif/8705903
>>
ITT: patgetic, angsty and racist brit shit for brains

Poor you.
>>
>>76740700
Target the Money Printers if you want justice!

Tell your children!
>>
>>76740700
They may even change sides.
>>
>>76740700
That's pretty hot. I like watching women suffer and pass away. It gets me rock hard to see them struggle and then calm down as they tire down and slip into sweet death.

I feel so alive.
>>
>>76742129
You deserve to die
>>
>>76742129
I see BTK gets internet in prison.
>>
>>76741286
>>76741242

It's some kind of oxygen tent which is believed to enhance sexual prowess.
>>
>>76741449
A kraut who supports the torrent of muslims entering europe. What's new.
>>
>>76741306
Who...?
>>
>>76740700
Wtf is this, some sexual fetish.

God the left are just vile. Theyre practically a slaanesh cult at this point. Fucking purge everything
>>
>>76740700
>there are hookers out there being told they'll be paid to nearly suffocate.
I have very serious issues with the snuff fetish shit. In no way is any of this shit ok. Whether it's got her being resuscitated at the end edited out or not. The fact there are people out there paying for this shit is deeply fucking troubling.
>>
File: what_did_we_win.jpg (168 KB, 650x900) Image search: [Google]
what_did_we_win.jpg
168 KB, 650x900
>>76740700
>If you could show the men fighting in WW2 what Europe would become in the 21st century, they'd probably give up all hope.
They would have signed up for the Wehrmacht and the SS by the thousands.
>>
>>76742777
I don't think she passed out.
>>
>>76741286
holy fuck she is screeching. What the fuck
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.