[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I gotta problem /pol. I'm a campaigner for leave.eu But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1090x1338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1090x1338
I gotta problem /pol.

I'm a campaigner for leave.eu
But recently I've been dating and sleeping with some smart, ,hardworking attractive euro girls.

They've all laid into me for my work.
My response:" baby no, your part of the solution not the problem"
The issue is Merkel and the EU commission are extremists. As well as genociding Europe by allowing millions of functionally illiterate savages into the continent.

If we do leave the EU. Can we keep the qts and intelligent bros. but stop the shitskins from coming
>>
>>76738401
The fuck

Tell her to shut up and take this brexit dick
>>
>>76738401

Tell her if she wants to give up her democratic freedoms for stability, she deserves neither.
>>
>>76738401
I need a fucking clip or something to see what happened
>>
>>76738401
>My response:" baby no, your part of the solution not the problem"

If they are not Brits, then how are they part of the solution? Post Brexit, all European citizens will be deported, will they not?

>>76738401
>If we do leave the EU. Can we keep the qts and intelligent bros. but stop the shitskins from coming
As shitskins don't come from Europe but from outside of Europe, I highly doubt it. Actually, the percentage of Pakis and Indians and Africans of the total immigrant numbers to the UK will INCREASE due to the Australian "points system", as the numbers of European whites bothering to come will drop significantly.
>>
>>76738401
The Bruxelles bureaucrat will probably try to sabotage you if Brexit happens via multiple low blows.

However I doubt it will really impact the movement of euro citizens in UK, London for example is far too dependent of its french workers (especially the City which is composed at 20-30% of french), there is 300 000 french leaving in your capital.

The financial establishment will not let this happen.
>>
>>76740177
living*
>>
>>76738401
>If we do leave the EU. Can we keep the qts and intelligent bros. but stop the shitskins from coming

No. According to Nigel the opposite is going to happen: "... more black black people would qualify to come in ..."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/07/watch-live-nigel-farage-vs-david-cameron-in-brexit-debate/
>>
>>76738401

>votes with his dick

If only you knew about all the other dicks your vote will bring in.
>>
>>76740690
Fuck off kike
>>
>>76738401
You will not keep shitskins from coming. Thanks to >muh commonwealth poo in the loos and Pakis dwarf the immigration of white people from Europe as it stands. Leaving will not help with that.

>>76740129
>If they are not Brits, then how are they part of the solution? Post Brexit, all European citizens will be deported, will they not?
They won't be deported.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.