[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Question.jpg (4 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
Question.jpg
4 KB, 249x203
Do you really think all of them are bad? I mean, I had a few neighbors who were Muslims before they moved. Nice people. Is it because they go that fucking deep into the Quran?
>>
all muslims are bad, because islam is a wicked ideology of conquest and mass murder and slavery. To be good, they must leave islam.
>>
>>76736733
No, many are Good people. But we can't help everyone we can't take them in when the majority of them hate the West
>>
taqiyya
>>
>>76736733
>a few neighbors
Wait until 30% of your city is them, then you'll kiss goodbye to your alcohol and your lightly clothed women. Or else...
>>
>>76736862
Well, with some Christians, they can be really fucking evil, stealing money, suicide cults. All religions can be bad, of course. But people seem to have a hard on for Muslims now. I just want to know if its because they go that fucking deep into the book.
>>
File: absolutely halal.webm (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
absolutely halal.webm
3 MB, 480x270
But are these muslims bad?
>>
File: Moderate Islam.jpg (72 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
Moderate Islam.jpg
72 KB, 627x663
>>76736733
It's not about "good" or "bad". All Muslims who support Sharia Law are incompatible with Western civilization.
>>
>>76736733
>a few

Wew.
Let's see how you will react with more.
They are like 30% based, 70% cunts.
>>
>>76736733
I knew a few Muslims who were suicide bombers for a profession. Really nice people. Very deeply religious, you'd see them fasting and praying quite a bit. They always were joking about "death to the infidels" and promised me an eternity in Jahanamm. Great folks! Couldn't have been better neighbors.
>>
>>76736733
just wait until your place is full of terrorists and beheaders. i'm sure the """"""""""""""moderates"""""""""""""" will stand up to them in defense of you
>>
>>76737023
See, this shit right here is racist as fuck. Fucking youtube prank channels. I mean, some Muslims can be ok, like some said, but I still feel like with black people, they have those niggers that screw everything up.
>>
File: 1464940951933.jpg (106 KB, 599x894) Image search: [Google]
1464940951933.jpg
106 KB, 599x894
>>76736733
I had a Turkish girl from tinder beg me to cum in her ass
>>
>>76737299
I keep hearing so much shit about what is going on over there. Is it true that they are trying to set up a separate law from the germans law?
>>
>>76736733

All of them who are coming to Europe, yes.

All of them males in their 20s and 30s

ALL OF THEM
>>
>>76737023
Funniest thing I've seen so far today
>>
>>76737023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8mUMSi5M8g
>>
Danger to society.
>>
No, they just need to gtfo of europe. I have no problem with muslims in sandland.
>>
>>76738230
I still keep remembering about the camps for refugees not to far from where the war is. The only reason they come to those countries is due to benefits. But I feel like when they think they belong there, and the war sort of slows down and they are to be send back, that is when shit hits the fan really quickly.
>>
>>76737131
This is the answer.

Anyone who has doubts about this or is interested to learn more just search for Muslim survey results. Even Pew has some that people struggle to refute. When a high percentage of Muslims worldwide believe that the penalty for leaving Islam is death then we have an issue.

Even the fucking dalai lama said, "Damn!! Germany! Wtf??" That's a quote by the way.
>>
>>76737013
>lightly clothed women
I thought /pol/ was a conservative board
>>
>>76738900
Well that does make sense when you say it like that. Could there still be good Muslims, like there are good Christians or good Buddhists?
>>
>>76738900
I wish Aishin Wirathu was considered the spiritual leader of buddhism
>>
I think any Muslim that brings their shit religion here without assimilating is bad. If your mind your own business I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>76736733
Yes they are all under a strong delusion and are deceived therefore they are dangerous because they carry this deception and everywhere they go and everything they do is infected by this dangerous deception.. they are carrying the spiritual equivalent of AIDS... and its airborne
>>
>>76739337
Of course there are good Muslims - in theory. And I've met and have known some. They're fine people. I know a Muslim woman from Malaysia who acts white. I know a Muslim woman doctor from Bangladesh. She's fine. I know a paki doctor and an Egyptian financial analyst, both seem fine. Yes, they are fine Muslims.

But now I encourage you to do some more of your own research. Pursue the question of why Saudi Arabia and the other gulf states have decided to take in zero Syrians and other Muslim migrants. Do the research so you can hear them say in their own words that they don't want them because of the potential for political disruption to their countries and the potential for terrorism.

Yet Europe and the west are pressured by the UN and other groups, including Saudi Arabia, to take in more and more. It seems to me that if other Muslim countries don't want them then the west has every right to ask questions.
>>
>>76739628
Agreed. That interview where he describes Muslims as African carp is powerful. I'm starting to think that liberals embrace Muslims solely because others reject them. But it's a dangerous game they play. And sadly your country is getting fucked.
>>
>>76736733
They have their own countries. I have nothing against them as long as they stay there.
>>
>>76736733
It doesn't matter if all of them are bad or good, they are cancer because they do not assimilate into our culture. Also they are ugly as fuck and not compatible with us under any sane circumstances.
>>
Every Muslim is a sleeper agent.

They are all nice and whatever, until their Imam goes full Jihad mode, then they start hating you and wanting you to die.
>>
>>76736733

They are all foreigners. No Jew or Muslim can ever be an American. Only ex-Jews and ex-Muslims can.
>>
If they've assimilated to Western culture they're usually decent people. It's more the culture their religion breeds as it becomes more and more dominant that's the problem.
>>
>>76736733
Every religion is degenerate. I have no sympathy for believers. And yes, Islam is especially bad.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.