[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoa, whoa. Eurocuck, slow down. Where are you going in such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 1461329255003.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
1461329255003.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
Whoa, whoa. Eurocuck, slow down. Where are you going in such a hurry. Oh, shit. The police? What did you do? I bet it was pretty badass.

Oh. You said something less than flattering about a nonwhite on the internet. That's all? Haha. Dude just lay low here for a while. The Sharia Police can't do anything to me. See, we Americans don't have wrongthink laws, and that silly resolution doesn't apply to us.

Tut tut, eurocuck. I'm trying to help. If you're going to be all mad and jealous, maybe I'll tell the Sharia Police about the time you said something mean about a woman. Nah, just kidding. I don't want any beheadings in my house.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 251x242
>>76734993
Eurocucks on suicide watch
>>
>>76734993
>maybe I'll tell the Sharia Police about the time you said something mean about a woman.

They'd just ask if I want that woman's head chopped off or stoned.
>>
>>76735602

>implying islam isn't the religion of peace

I bet the bobbies are en route right now m8.
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
Better get this out before current year man implements 1984 here:

REMOVE KEBAB HANG NIGGERS RACE WAR NOW REEEEEEEEE
>>
Go on burgers try to boycott some business from israel
>>
>>76734993
>you will never be as free as America
Why live
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 654x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 654x639
>>76737373
Why would we boycott our 1 actually worthwhile, uncucked ally.
>>
File: 1464863587814.jpg (97 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1464863587814.jpg
97 KB, 409x409
>tfw not in EU

Feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1461154121291.gif (560 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1461154121291.gif
560 KB, 583x583
delet dis
>>
>>76734993

[This post has been removed by the National Tolerance Monitoring Commission in your territory as it does not promote a climate of tolerance and it is not compatible with the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE because it promotes Hate crimes and/or Incitement to violence against a group and/or Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia or anti-Semitism and/or Public approval or denial of the Holocaust and a concrete action was taken to combat intolerance, in particular with a view to eliminating racism, colour bias, ethnic discrimination, religious intolerance, totalitarian ideologies, xenophobia, anti-semitism, anti-feminism and homophobia and to Promote tolerance within society. Please note that Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a) of the EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK NATIONAL STATUTE FOR THE PROMOTION OF TOLERANCE will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programme designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance. If this post was made from a school network from the primary level upwards, they will introduce courses encouraging students to accept diversity and promoting a climate of tolerance as regards the qualities and cultures of others and Similar courses will be incorporated in the training of those serving in the military and law enforcement agencies. Teaching materials for tolerance awareness courses (including syllabi) will be developed by Departments of Education to meet the needs. The production of books, plays, newspapers reports, magazine articles, films and television programmes – promoting a climate of tolerance – will be subsidized by the Government. Free legal aid will be offered to victims of hate crimes contained in this post for those exposed to its hate before an immediate action was taken.]
>>
>>76737536
>you will never have a flag this rare
>>
>>76734993
A bit too savage, m8
>>
>>76737745
((You))
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 900x600
>>76734993
>This is what Americans actually believe
>>
>>76738390
It's not rare, this faggot post all the time
>>
Eurocucks BTFO.
>>
Yuroshits on life support
>>
File: tearsofjoy.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tearsofjoy.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>76738512
>it's literally true
>the memes are actually reality
>https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/mar/23/london-man-confronted-muslim-woman-explain-brussels-attacks-arrested?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
>mfw
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.