[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was posted today on jewbook. It's curious how it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: culture_enrichMe.jpg (37 KB, 474x470) Image search: [Google]
culture_enrichMe.jpg
37 KB, 474x470
This was posted today on jewbook. It's curious how it's always a nigger male and not the other way round. Am I looking too much into it? Also, notice how his hand is over hers.
>>
>>76734026
It's everywhere.
>>
>>76734026

Well, at least the cartoonist correctly sized his cranium in comparison to the white woman.
>>
>>76734026
>nigger male and not the other way round

It would still be wrong if it was the other way around.

Race mixers are the worst traitors.
>>
File: 1465570714981.jpg (45 KB, 474x470) Image search: [Google]
1465570714981.jpg
45 KB, 474x470
>>76734026
Fixed
>>
Why the fuck are dindus being treated like gods in western nations?
>>
globalist sjw agenda. nothing new. becoming more and more.
>>
>>76734932
kek
based hungary
>>
>>76734026
Because NOBODY likes nigger females.
It's always black men because at least they're SUPPOSED to look like overly masculine apes to some extent. Nigger women are just unfathomably disgusting.
>>
>>76734026
>It's curious how it's always a nigger male and not the other way round.

It makes sense if you look at this from the 'white genocide' angle. Males can father many children for many decades, but a woman with few niglets is as good as gone.
>>
>>76734026
Most kitschy marketing art is drawn by women. White women are just drawing their personal fantasies where they're the humanistic heroine who saves the dumb brown and black man and then fucks him.

Women drawn these pictures
Women are the casting agents for commercials.
>>
>mup da doo didda po mo gub bix nood
>>
Duolingo is annoying, I am learning Spanish but instead of just Mexican/Spanish avatars I get Asian and butch lesbian tumblrina ones. What is the point of adding them if you just get random ones no matter what language you are learning? Why are we learning different languages again if every country is a marxist dystopia?
>>
>>76735053
Post it back and call them racists and sexists if they dare to offend your way of expression of art.
>>
File: 1455216637089.jpg (935 KB, 1440x2297) Image search: [Google]
1455216637089.jpg
935 KB, 1440x2297
>>76734214
It's everywhere and people are starting to get pissed.
>>
File: Vaginal Jew.jpg (184 KB, 1261x1372) Image search: [Google]
Vaginal Jew.jpg
184 KB, 1261x1372
>>76735201

>>76735265
They want you to learn Esperanto
>>
>>76734026
Think of it this way.
These things are made by white females. If the made it the other way around, they know they're "programming" you to venture into the dark side. They DO NOT want that. They don't want all the white men to be with Browns and blacks, and leave them with the black and brown men. You're not seeing that part. They're trying to make you jelly.
>>
>>76734026
Nigger males won't pay attention to anything that doesn't help them get white pussy.
>>
>>76734026
The only thing that bothers me about the picture is the "totally not the Obama logo" logo on his shirt.
>>
>>76734026
actually yeah, i never saw a white male + black female
jesus, at least use an indian or japanese guy if you MUST avoid white males, why push blacks so much?
>>
>>76735401
>(((Goldstein)))

Of fucking course it is...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.