[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they nearly all black?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: black.jpg (117 KB, 853x434) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
117 KB, 853x434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lhLEcUNaRY
>>
>>76732531

So that it runs as inefficiently and as costly as possible, and so that we can all point at black people and blame them when another 911 inevitably happens.
>>
It's a display of another irony of #BLM where they sayblack people have no jobs but always seem to be working at restaurants, or supermarkets, or public transportation, etc. They're not the higher up jobs, but someone needs to work these positions.
>>
>>76732531
Because it is a dumb skilless job in which you just need to be big.
It is basically being a bouncer, but for the government.
>>
>>76732531
To be as humiliating as possible for the public. The federal government has nothing but disdain for you citizens.
>>
>>76732531
This video is pretty entertaining.
>>
>>76732531
Because it's a job that requires no skill, and black get employed easily through the government.

Honestly, having them do a job at all is better than being a leech.
>>
>>76732531
It's better than Europe where half are Muslim, scared the shit out of me when I flew through London, they could easily get a bomb through one of the security people.
>>
>>76732531
No Idea but I have to deal with these shit skins in 2 weeks.
>>
>>76734356

Well don't harass them and it you don't have anything to worry about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY_b-Hd8AJk
>>
A long time ago when the dentist I worked for retired, I ended up going to unemployment. One of the jobs was a TSA agent at Newark airport which paid $7.50 per hour. Most of the people at unemployment were Mexican, black and a few white trash here and there.

Being someone who travels often, this is probably one of the worst jobs you can have. These people are completely miserable. So being complete assholes is their only entertainment.
>>
>>76732531
what a fuck is going on on this video?
>>
The managers are white, so it's just like any other job, sport or military branch in America.
>>
>>76732531
Because the TSA is fucking useless, so it's damn near impossible to fuck up.
>>
>>76732531
Because blacks won't be prosecuted for stereotyping muslims.
>>
>be me at airport
> find cellphone in bathroom that is all in taco bell language.
>take cellphone to tsa, tell them i found it and the guy might be trying to find it.
>they start panicking, run away while telling me to call the police.
>stand there for a second before walking 6 feet to an airport at&t store, tell them what just happened.
>we have a laugh at the tsa and they agree to hold on to the phone.
Seriously, why do we need these Tragically Stupid Assholes?
>>
You can probably hire dumb sheboons for cheap and they're immune to muh racism and muh literal rape.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.