[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trumpkins will defend this Lol. /pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 750x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 750x728
>Trumpkins will defend this
Lol. /pol/ BTFO
>>
>>76728195
it's either that or women are the primary victims of war, so...
>>
t. reserve noncombatant
>>
That's it #ImWithHer now.

Bill Clinton ACTUALLY dodged the draft.
>>
Trump supporter here and also military fag(USMC).

It's okay to call your own candidate's bullshit out and what he said was complete bullshit. Supporting him doesn't mean dropping to your knees with your face ready every time he opens his mouth.

Trump says a lot of stupid shit, honestly, but he is still our best chance at salvaging this nation.

But, if you were asking if he was wrong? Yeah, he was wrong.
>>
>>76728195
Oh... tell me about Hildas military career, or Bernies, or Bills, or Obamas for that matter....

I'll wait right here...
>>
>>76728195
I went to military school, you learn a lot but its not the same as having a 5'3 Mexican screaming that you're his bitch and if he ever sees you not standing at attention he's going to bring your wife here and let her watch him bitch you out.

Mad respect to people who didn't beat the fuck out of their chief.
>>
>>76728195
that's what democrats want the military to think, yet they overwhelmingly support him

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/election/2016/05/09/military-times-survey-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton/84132402/
>>
>>76728195
Source on the quote
>>
>unironic military worship
>impact bold outlined may may font
Why do americans allow this?
>>
>>76728628
>t. marine
hick wigger branch; didn't read
>>
>>76728195
Oh no I'm #beerstien now
>>
>>76729568

Half True - Here's the break-down

Army - Wiggers, Retards
Marines - Redneck/Hicks, Minorities
Navy - Fags
Air Force - Entitled Brats
Coast Guard - Lol
>>
>>76728195

vet here (US army, psyops)

Yeah this was a dumb thing to say

That said I roll my eyes at people who get offended on my behalf because support for Trump among military and vets is sky-high
>>
>>76728195
>Going to an expensive prep school, wearing a uniform, and marching

Isn't that basically the Air Force?
>>
>>76730303

Actually, Trump probably had a tougher time. He probably had to bus his own food tray in the chow hall and everything. Probably didn't even get ice cream or an inflatable bouncy house on the weekends.
>>
>>76728195
vet here and I'm voting Trump

>>>sage shill threads
>>
>>76728195
>Gotta have a guy with military experience as Commander in Chief lol
>informal military test for office

I've been struggling to process this for some time now. I don't want to just go with "imperialism, kek!", but the ceaseless gun-stroking of Americans is just so blatant!

Y-you do know there's more to a government than its military, right?
>>
>>76728628
Its still PT time you fucking boot. Do burpees
>>
>>76730545

Stop being such a dumb cuck and believing in the EAGLELAND (TM) stereotype of America, you faggot Euro

We haven't had the informal requirement of military service for the office for quite a while
>>
>>76730496
>Probably didn't even get ice cream or an inflatable bouncy house on the weekends.

>Tfw in BMT during the holidays
>tfw we actually did get a bouncy house and ice cream on a few weekends

Air Force best force
>>
>>76730761

I know, I was a Marine stationed at Keesler during my A and C-School training. There was a bouncy house there like every other weekend, no shit.
>>
>>76728195

Thank you for you service.
>>
>>76728628
>he is still our best chance at salvaging this nation

No, he's a spoiled brat retard. Kaisch was right, we need real leadership, not feel good platitudes.

Even if Hillary is a lying, manipulating, emailing Benghazi assassin, she's worlds better than that ignorant narcissistic asshole deadbeat,
>>
>>76729884

I've been on /k/ long enough to understand that CG is the most cushy job with the best people. Next up is the Air Force. Navy is full of faggots, but also great for future prospects.
>>
>>76728628
I hope you get shot before election time.
>>
>leftists are against war
>trump avoided all wars leftists call "useless and imperialistic"
>trump is somehow bad for doing this

DOUBLE STANDARDS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME
>>
>>76731227

Haha, sad day for you bird boy; I've been out for a while now.
>>
>>76731329
You miss it? Im just now realizing its boring here and not many people like risks and are content with boring lifestyles or playing it safe
>>
File: .png (52 KB, 368x300) Image search: [Google]
.png
52 KB, 368x300
fuck the troops
>>
Wearing a uniform and marching is a huge part of the military in every TRADOC post, so, he's not technically wrong
>>
>>76731119

NO FAGGOTS ALLOWED

Please leave this website
>>
>>76728195

Kek. Shill not realizing that is the core of military training.

>discipline
>following orders
>chain of command

How do you think militaries have been trained since forever.

He probably did get more military training than the navy or airforce recruits
>Military school for years
>Navy 'boot camp' for 7 weeks
>>
>>76731485

Sometimes. It was nice knowing I had pretty absolute job security until my contract was up. I was also married when I was in so I did make pretty decent money.

I don't miss all the bullshit though (working parties, junior Marines constantly fucking up, get bitched at because Marines under me fucked up, waking up at 3AM to get ready for a company run that didn't start until like 6AM)
>>
>>76731119
how's your wife's son going?
>>
>>76731546
Uniform and marching are actually 70% of the damn job. It's kind of asinine how much emphasis there is on tradition. There's discipline and then there's masturbation.

Unless you're an officer, knowing ranks and when to properly salute, to who, and at what times are basically all you do outside your specific job.
>>
>>76728628
t. Terminal Lance
>>
>>76731508
Officer training is apparently garbage now, too. Knew a guy that went to the Citadel, he was telling me how it's all just physical dtuff, and they didn't do much/any practical work. My other buddy in rotc almost had his pror am shut down and they dropped any sort of combat/ops/etc training altogether. So back then he probably did get some pretty decent training done, compared to these days.

I don't care about the military thing at all, though. Not like any of the other fags have any legitimate experience, and Trump at least has the academy experience. It's something, at least.
>>
>>76731846

After the training phases (at least in the Marines), marches aren't all that common, unless there is some kind of ceremony, company event, or training event.

Frankly, I drove to wherever I needed to go. After I got out of C-school I can't remember one time I was required to actually march in formation if it wasn't some kind of "event".
>>
>>76728195
This picture was made by a non-military person because uniform wear and drill is a large part of military preparation.
>>
>>76731941

Got out as a Sergeant. Terminal Lance is reserved for 03's and people who are complete fuckups.
>>
>>76732087
Didn't he get promoted to Corporal after his contract was up? Is that what the military does now? Just rank you up when you don't fucking need it anymore just to make themselves feel good?
>>
>>76732001
Depends on your branch and job, of course.
>>
I've watched Full Metal Jacket five times, can I president nao ?
>>
>>76731846
I've been in the army for 5 years and have never, ever, been in a formation that was totally locked up. The reason the discipline and tradition seems unreasonable is because for some reason, 50% of the people in the uniformed service can't stand still for 30 minutes at a time, of course military bearing is unreasonable to those people.

It's important to keep our traditions though, I think.
>>
File: 1463797913281.png (100 KB, 220x237) Image search: [Google]
1463797913281.png
100 KB, 220x237
>>76731740
>csm was a walking hillary and talked like bernie
>any non combat related powerpoint was full on SJW propaganda
>sgts time now nonexisitant
>every other junior officer to LT is a possible pedophile
>drugs was the only esxape to the madness in this unit, so many pop hot
>upper echelon logic is forcing a sqaure peg into a circle hole
>cause more property damage in conus base than deployment
>women now in my beloved scout world
Thank god im out
>>
>>76728195

Bill Clinton never served during Draft

Obama never served during the Draft
>>
>>76732204

Yeah, he like received a promotion in the mail while he was IRR. That's the first and only time I've ever seen that though.

The IRR has really no authority over you after your out unless for some reason you would be called back so beats me how he was given a promotion?
>>
File: reaction266.png (281 KB, 637x637) Image search: [Google]
reaction266.png
281 KB, 637x637
>>76731119
>Kaisch was right, we need real leadership
>>
>>76728195

Military is for low IQ scum, god emperor was here improving society unlike the grunt high school dropouts the make up a bulk of the military.
>>
>>76728195
Well, maybe he was speaking about educational military training, since a lot of the guys don't get the same education as the dudes who become officers.
>>
>>76731119
>Even if Hillary is a lying, manipulating, emailing Benghazi assassin
>if
>>
>why didn't Trump participate in a brutal white vs white war that damned his race to the pages of history? What a prick!
>>
>>76731119
Holy shit this sounds sincere. Did we find the only /pol/ browsing hillary supporter?
Or are you just a really good troll.
>>
>supporters of a candidate will try to defend a picture painting the candidate in a negative light
XDDDDDDDDD

No shit, everyone knows that. Don't state the obvious to prove your """""""""""superiority"""""""""""".
>>
>>76728195
your reaction image is stupid and you should feel stupid
>>
>>76728195

I'm military, and I agree with him.

Active duty is a joke and has far less discipline than military academies.
>>
>>76728195
There is no excuse to not support Trump over Hillary Clinton. That's a golden rule.

Trump has a lot of flaws, but he actually has potential to save the nation from complete dissolution and destruction. That dissolution and destruction is openly and espoused and guaranteed if Hillary wins, so there's no excuse for any American to not support Trump.
>>
File: Pic of OP.jpg (90 KB, 672x712) Image search: [Google]
Pic of OP.jpg
90 KB, 672x712
>>76728195
>>
File: 1427797756720.jpg (226 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
1427797756720.jpg
226 KB, 700x800
>>76728195

DIE FOR ISRAEL GOYIM!!!

WHY WON'T YOU DIE ALREADY!!??
>>
>>76731119
I can't tell if you're a paid shill or if you actually believe what you just shit out of your fingertips. So which is it?
>>
>>76732462
The Vietcong were white?
>>
>>76730761
Are you fucking serious
>>
>>76732462
Viet Cong were Vietnamese. As in Asian. As in not white.
>>
File: 1422939884084.gif (2 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1422939884084.gif
2 MB, 371x209
>>76728628

i don't like trump and i hope he loses the election, but i still respect this anon's opinion.
>>
Remember last week when liberals were praising Muhammad Ali for dogging the draft?
>>
>>76733164
>he didn't know about the bounce house
LOL fucking civilians, man.
>>
File: image.gif (5 KB, 124x145) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
5 KB, 124x145
>>76728628
Get ready for a fucking hip pocket class boot.

He says he loves the military, he's been to military school and didn't serve in a official capacity, we understand that much.

Now lets look at the record

>opposed our intervention in Serbia/Kosovo
>opposed the war in Iraq
>literally called out what would happen if we invaded Iraq

All the OIF vets I work with support Trump because they know hes been honest about Iraq.

His stance on the VA and Veterans Support has got the be the best out there, this man is going to help you and me and in turn, we're going to turn around and become productive member of society.

I don't know how anyone can be in the military, especially the combat arms or combat vet/NCO corps, and not support Trump.

You're either a shitbag, libo risk, brainwashed minority or a commie that infiltrated the military
>>
>>76733291
They didnt go there to fight Vietnamese.
>>
>>76733509
How does one get conscientious objector status by converting to fucking Islam of all things?
>>
>>76732641
Ive been in for 5 years now and it feel like im watching a car crash in slow motion.

Discipline now is nothing like it was even 5 years ago. And 5 years ago it was shit compared to 5 years before that.

We are in for a rude awakening when a real war breaks out and we wasted 50% of our training time on how not to rape briefs.
>>
>>76733753
He went to jail
>>
>>76733702
Everyone one in my company except for a few niggers support trump.

The support in combat arms is huge.
>>
>>76733753
>>76733509

I still hate this. We have muslims serving right now fighting against the middle east, but apparently Ali couldn't.
>>
>>76728628
>muh reen
kys
>>
>>76728455
This.

t. civilian
>>
>>76733753

because fox news didn't exist back then
>>
>>76728195
Armyfag here. Can confirm that unless you're a Green Beret or Navy Seal, the military is pretty much welfare. Same 99% of all government jobs really.

Trump's probably done more good for the country than half of these faggots currently serving today.
>>
>>76733878
WTF do either of those things have to do with each other. Would you serve for a country that barely recognized you as human?
>>
>>76728628
Have an upboat for your service, sir.
>>
>>76734008
"His country" includes other black people, you fucking nonce.
>>
>>76728195

>Wearing a uniform and marching
>Not like being in a military

Shit, that's like all we ever did
>>
>>76728195
Help! My deployed image was hijacked by a liberal making a mayme
>>
>>76734008

You mean serve a president that pushed a ton of civil rights acts out to help blacks and offered benefits to troops? Yeah, why would he support that.

Seems beneficial to me.
>>
>>76733753
He tried to claim he was a minister in the Nation of Islam, and the contention wasn't about him actually killing, he and the Nation of Islam were deadset on preventing him from getting any kind of recognition among the military.

He was indeed jailed for draft dodging.
>>
>>76734361
SCOTUS overturned it, however.
>>
>>76734008
Frankly, Ali was damn near retarded and probably never had an original thought over the entire span of his 74 years. He was a good boxer and that was about it because the rest of his life was dictated to him by other people.
>>
>>76734425
Yea, the government at the time was bending over backwards to try an appease him, but the NoI was having absolutely none of it.

He was offered all kinds of deals and shit because they knew jailing a black icon was going to be a shitshow, like it was.
>>
>>76728195

Trump has the majority Vet support.

Nice meme you massive faggot.
>>
File: 1443237883311.jpg (55 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
1443237883311.jpg
55 KB, 400x637
>>76733878
>>76733509
>>76734008
His real reason was that he was extremely narcissistic. Remember his "I'm the greatest thing that ever lived" quote? Being forced to do anything outside of the boxing ring would have reminded him that he's another incompetent nigger.
>>
>>76733867
Does anyone have the video of some Bowe Berghdal tier Armyfag getting BTFO by a salty Navy SEAL?

That video pretty much sums up the kind of veteran supports Trump and the kind that supports Bernie/Hillary.
>>
>>76734793
need more information.
>>
>>76729884
coast guard is full of fags. I mean that in the literal sense. Most of the people I'd met in the coast guard had been caught having sex on duty.
>>
>>76728628
Now this is a rational post.
>>
>>76730761
>paid to press buttons
>consider themselves actual military

Fuck off nerd
>>
>>76734287
LOL. that president willingly pushed that shit right? not like years of marching by angry blacks and draft dodgers pushed that but the president.
HERES THE KICKER: VIETNAM WAR WASN'T ABOUT DEFENDING ANYONE ...
oh wait i forgot none of Americas recent wars have really been about defence. my bad, im in the wrong place
>>
>>76728628
Congrats on your opinion welfare queen. Military service is a cakewalk you fags rarely see combat. Im tired of people pretending like you fags are anything but losers who couldnt get into college.
>>
>>76731119
>Kaisch

Good one. Everybody laugh.
>>
>>76728195
Meanwhile Hillary straight up making shit up pretending to have been fired at.
>>
>>76732277
Retard, Obama was 13 when the Vietnam War ended. No shit he wasn't drafted
>>
>>76734859
I'm trying to find it, its a CNN interview and pretty much theres this Navy SEAL whose operator as fuck vs this Armyfag who did one deployment as a fobbit and got kicked out for not wanting to go on another while trying to say he understands what veterans want to a Navy SEAL with 3 combat deployments.
>>
>>76733867

That's pretty much the same with me and all my vet friends. I had a few Bernie supporters, but I know 0 Clinton supporters who are vets.

I think many of the vets are like myself; we don't love Trump, we don't dislike him, but we realize he can do some good and is by far the best bet we have.

But, I don't live the delusion either where I think everything that comes out of his mouth is absolute; the people who drop to his every beck and call are idiots.

You should never, ever, follow your political leaders like they are God. Challenge them to do better when they fuck up. That doesn't mean you don't support them; that just means you want them to be the best they can be.
>>
>>76728628
All these faggots screaming at you because you said something that goes against their world view, and something rational and intelligent, mind you.

The best thing is that these faggots probably jack off to anime and don't give a damn about America.
>>
>>76728195
remember to always report "btfo" shill threads.
>>
File: foot-in-the-door.jpg (6 KB, 216x250) Image search: [Google]
foot-in-the-door.jpg
6 KB, 216x250
>>76734921
foot in the door, or testing the waters. Both underhanded attempts to inject an opinion and gauge the response for further scrutiny later on.

>trump says a lot of dumb shit
He really doesn't. If you've read art of the deal, you know why he says the shit he does say and why he says it.

There's a hilarious cognitive dissonance going on where everyone says trump is a dumbass but in the same paragraph will say he's a really persuasive speaker. As if somehow you can accidentally perform a magic trick without knowing what you're doing.
>>
>>76733702
>>literally called out what would happen if we invaded Iraq

when did he do that
>>
>>76735091

Hah, I got my A.S. in IT before I joined, then whenever I got out I finished up and I my B.S. in IT- Network Admin. I even went to a real university and everything? Aren't you proud of me anon?
>>
>>76728195
Why do people glorify being frontline meat fodder like the marines? It's one thing if you're conscripted to defend your country but these fags VOLUNTEER to go halfway around the world and get blown up by Durkas. Are soldiers the world's biggest cucks?

I mean that literally. Aren't military wives know for cucking their husbands on deployment every chance they get?
>>
>>76728195
A large majority of the military AND police supports Trump.
These are the retards that support Bernie and Hillary. (pic related).
>>
>>76734778
What have you done that will get you a state funeral, Norm? An incompetent nigger is still worth about a dozen of you, you fat sack of shit. Keep following and gettin cucked
>>
>>76733301
It's basically Hillary or Trump now. You're saying you hope Hillary becomes President. Are you a retard or a dick?
>>
>>76735091
There's one in every thread.
>>
>>76734859
Found it, its a little hard to watch because the Bernie Vet is a fucking typical low test bernie supporter
>>
>>76728195
>le welfare queen oil warrior face

Get a real job.
>>
>>76735091
>couldn't get into college
I graduated with a bachelor's. Military service should be a necessary part of earning the right to vote.
>>
>>76728195
>Drumpfster being a traitorous draft dodger
Why are people voting for this piece of cowardly shit?

>sucking the cock of veterans while "handling" their donations
This is how Drumpf built his "10 bil" empire?
By stealing money and dodging the draft like a traitor?
>>
File: 1459036451495.png (70 KB, 1093x164) Image search: [Google]
1459036451495.png
70 KB, 1093x164
God I hate all of you fucking retards. This board is dead. Pic very fucking related
>>
>>76735421
>found it
t-thanks for the l-link...
>>
>>76735230
America hasn't given them anything most of these people are the byproduct of our broken modern culture.
>>
>>76731119
>Hillary is a lying, manipulating, emailing Benghazi assassin
>Trump is an ignorant narcissistic asshole deadbeat
>Somehow Hillary > Trump

Liberal totalitarians everybody
>>
File: image.jpg (607 KB, 1682x1088) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
607 KB, 1682x1088
>>76735421
Fuck me, forgot the link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OWVbo_dTa8
>>
>>76728628
/thread

almost exactly what I was going to write.
>>
>>76731119
Lol, Drumpf stumped amirite?
>>
File: 1464661821154.jpg (1 MB, 2322x2547) Image search: [Google]
1464661821154.jpg
1 MB, 2322x2547
That made me think

Yeah, I'm now #Shittin4Clinton
>>
>>76730303
The Air Force has no final event that passes cadets, every other branch does. I live near lackland AFB which is their training depot, they're just a bunch of scrawny fucks.
>>
File: 1462291167461.jpg (70 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
1462291167461.jpg
70 KB, 500x503
>>76728195
I went to an all-boys military boarding school and I also served in the Army for a few years, I can guarantee you that the average soldier can't march for shit and has generally poor bearing unless he's in some parade unit.

I went from drilling a few times a week with assorted uniforms and M1A rifles(barrels filled with lead) with some strict behavioral standards in high school, then when I joined the Army I see everyone bobbing their heads and shoulders and out of step and all kinds of sloppy shit...and everyone is out on the weekends getting drunk and arrested and I have to deal with some DUI or rape allegation on Monday.

Not to say that personal conduct or the ability to march is what makes an effective modern soldier but I can definitely see where Trump is coming from.
>>
>>76728828
None of those people were quoted saying they had MORE training than those that joined the military, Anon. Nice backflip though.
>>
>>76735522
>ironin
>>
>>76728463
Source
>>
File: do you feel it brother.gif (4 MB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
do you feel it brother.gif
4 MB, 175x175
>>76728195
>more training militarily than a lot of guys that go into the military
is not necessarily wrong.

Now, I'm not really positive about how hard military is for americans, but I'm sure you guys also have jobs over there like we do, which are stuff like driving around in a car all day or making dinner for the boys. Designated military drivers or something, you know. At least over here their training is laid-back as fuck, and many people say that they've had a much harder time out of the military than in it.

I'd bet Trump is no different, he must've had a fucking stressful life. I hear he's been practically working 24/7 since the primaries started, not counting in the few weeks during Ivankas labour.
>>
>>76728195
What 5 drafts did he dodge? Also, yeah chances are some people are "more trained militarily" and your avg grunt...ESPECIALLY AT FUCKING EXPENSIVE PRIVATE SCHOOLS
>>
>>76735807
This 90% of military people are degenarate. Probably these degenerates saying how hard it is to point and shoot a gun and listen to simple orders.

Sure trump might not have the training some leaders in military have but that's a small minority of people.
>>
>>76735956
clinton war on women
>>
>>76735327
You went to community college and now you want me to worship you for being a low level peon in an age where wars are fought with technology. On top of that you want me to give you hand outs so you can do pushups and eat predried brownies.

I dont give a fuck about you you dont do anything for me so stop lording it over me acting like you have any use , you simply waste money.
>>
>>76736120

I'm just saying you're beneath me; that's all.
>>
>>76735956
He joined ROTC to dodge the draft while he was studying at Oxford. Which is fine, except he didn't keep to the terms of the deferment which was he was supposed to stay in ROTC for one year; his senior year. Instead he enrolled in ROTC and stayed in England instead of going back to Arkansas for law school like he was supposed to.
>>
>>76736120
itt: /pol/ pretends to be a high-income & and a high-iq boars
>>
>>76728195
seems like /pol/ needs to go gore again in order to wipe off these bernbot shitstains
>>
>>76728195
Source?
>>
>>76736282
The peole who think that you can have a strong nation without a well paid and equipped military are pretty ridiculous. Yeah militias and guards could defend the U.S. at very high casualty costs, but having a military is essential to having a powerful nation. What if we needed to fight a war in a foreign country and we needed to be there immediately. How do they not see this?

>you don't benefit me directly that means you're useless
>>
Actually the average CCP holder IS better trained than the average grunt. Welcome to America. Fake quote probably, anyways. Wouldnt be the first.
>>
>>76736628
>Actually the average CCP holder IS better trained than the average grunt.

T. militia weekender
>>
>>76735027
Actually yes. It was part of LBJ's master plan to enslave blacks to the state via welfare.
>>
i feel bad for civilians. i make 55 000 a year in the military by literally exercising in the morning and doing jackshit the rest of the day lmao
>>
>>76728628
My cousin is also in the marines, it kills me to see these comments showing no respect for a service member. It shows just how far trump supporters will go to defend their messiah.

If they don't care about military lives now I hate to think what kind of wars our brave soldiers will be fighting if trump is elected.
>>
>>76735027

Vietnam was about containment and telling the USSR to fuck off.

>>76736909

I was thinking about this earlier. The easiest way to keep people from power is to encourage them to remain in poverty.
>>
>>76737123
Thanks for correcting the record. Check your account for the three cent deposit.
>>
>>76737123
What ever happened to warrior culture.
>>
File: 1462768129482.jpg (76 KB, 468x321) Image search: [Google]
1462768129482.jpg
76 KB, 468x321
>>76729433
you should respect your milit- wait you don't have one
>>
>>76737335
>3 cents
Soros can afford a much bigger bonus than that ;)
>>
>>76729433
To make up for how we treated vietnam veterans essentially. We're really overdoing it though.
>>
>>76728628
trump runs a paramilitary organization, hes operator as fuck
>>
>>76728195
Delete your account.
>>
>>76728195
thanks bro, I am now #mentallyhill
>>
>>76737123

Doesn't even remotely bother me, because it shows how absolutely clueless they are.

Like I said, I'm a Trump supporter, but if people want me to worship him like a God, they will be disappointed. A lot of Trump supporters aren't really any different than Sanders cultists; they don't care what he says or what he does; they don't even attempt to think for themselves.

Challenging a candidate to be better only has one possible outcome - it shows them what the people are thinking and ultimately makes them a better candidate.
>>
>>76731119
>>76731616
>>76731750
>>76732323
>>76732457
>>76732477
>>76733015
>>76735160

You idiots can't rub two brains cells between you so you've probably not accustomed to cognitive exercises.

Take the two candidates, remove the personalities. Why? Because it's irrational. Cult of personality. Dangerous.

Remove every trace of identity, What is their CV. Clinton is the clear winner with policy and government service. Trump runs things like a business. That could be good for government but it could backfire.

Where do they stand on the issues. They're both all over the map, right? Hard to judge who's worse there, too.

I'm for universally respected human rights. Government treats everybody equally regardless of who they're sleeping with or the color of their skin. I believe terminating a fetus is a woman's right and her decision alone. I think if the founding fathers wanted legal fictions controlling our government, they might have explicitly mentioned corporations in the Constitution. I think we should reject all Middle East religions, not a dimes worth of difference between them.

It's based and tribal for a candidate to spew hate on Mexicans and Muslims, even though it panders to the White Supremacists like a dog whistle. Extremism is dangerous in a word where extremism is becoming the norm.

Vote your conscious, but be smart about it.

Dismissed.
>>
>>76728195
>not serving in americas immoral wars
>somehow stupid and bad

kek
>>
>>76738641

Hillary has a history of going back on her word and lying to please an audience. She is also a security threat.

I agree with your mindset, along with Hillary's energy plan, but she's a fucking national threat.

I'll take 4 years of gridlocked congress and no progress vs putting someone in office that is an actual danger to the country.
>>
>>76738067
>outcome - it shows
Your disguise betrays itself, staffer.
>>
>>76738641
>I think if the founding fathers wanted legal fictions controlling our government, they might have explicitly mentioned corporations in the Constitution.
Kill yourself. Do it.
>>
>>76738641
>universally respected human rights
>caring who someone fucks
>abortion is the sole right of women
>all middle eastern religions are equally shit

>candidate spewing hate for mexicans and muslims
Getting tired of you fucks pretending you give a shit to try and affect the tone of /pol/.

All you've done is make a shitty thread that will hit bump limit and dissolve in an hour. You have a team of people posting once in the thread trying to 'signal boost' certain posts.

Is this your first time on pol or do you just not understand how chans work fundamentally?
>>
>>76738641
>Extremism is dangerous
>vote for the women who has directly arming ISIS on her CV
wew
>>
>no source
>1 post by this ID
Get your shit together /pol/
>>
>>76733702
>>opposed the war in Iraq

Who didnt oppose the war in Iraq?

protip: you cant mention warcriminals.
>>
>>76728628

Whats it like being a mentally retarded lapdog, whose sole reason for living now is to be an expert murderer for a broken government, that will throw you on the street once they dont need your retard skills at hunting brown people?
>>
>>76730303

They jump out of planes a few hundred times and fly the most expensive hardware the military has to offer. Its the only branch of the armed forces where you actually need an IQ above 60.
>>
>>76741702

That's what the GI bill is for.
>>
>>76738641
>remove the personalities
>remove the fact that hillary is a psychopath that wants to start ww3
>>
Trumps number was never even called
>>
>>76740271
Fuck your rules, Hillary is definitely worth mentioning.
>>
>>76739590
>vote for the women who has directly arming ISIS on her CV

The State dept is in charge of handing out weapons?

Hey, I have a bridge to sell you.
>>
>>76736607
>this means you need an over saturated military where you are essentially getting paid to exercise
Half of you are unesscessary
>>
>>76741884
>hillary is a psychopath that wants to start ww3

she wants to?

You been falling for that Fox "news" shit again, ain't ya?
>>
BEWARE! The Christfags and Lucifarians are all part of the same Jew Cocksucking Moral Cabal! Don't let them suck your cock!!! They will try to force their weird jew code upon you! May KEK rain shit upon them and their fake Jew creations!
>>
File: HCK.jpg (108 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
HCK.jpg
108 KB, 600x800
>>76728195
>>
>>76742157
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/20/hillary-clinton-state-department-approved-us-weapo/
>>
>>76742383
I don't even watch fox news
You've been falling for vice "news" shit again, ain't ya?
>>
>>76739565
>You have a team of people posting once in the thread trying to 'signal boost' certain posts.

You got some insane paranoia going on>>76739128
>I'll take 4 years of gridlocked congress and no progress vs putting someone in office that is an actual danger to the country.

Hey that's exactly why I can't vote for Trump!
>>
File: boy-dipping-toe-in-water.jpg (68 KB, 311x385) Image search: [Google]
boy-dipping-toe-in-water.jpg
68 KB, 311x385
>>76742925
Go fuck yourself. You've been improperly instructed on how to handle this forum, niggerfaggot.

Go to your lead and tell him your group has failed due to poor training. Try again tomorrow after you've regrouped and figured out what your tells were.
>>
>>76742747
>washingtontimes

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Whew! You tards have no idea how stupid you sound, do ya?
>>
File: 1459294954544.jpg (95 KB, 650x684) Image search: [Google]
1459294954544.jpg
95 KB, 650x684
>>76730303
Air Force here.
He probably did get more training than most of us.
>>
>>76743270
>You've been improperly instructed on how to handle this forum, niggerfaggot.
>Go to your lead and tell him your group has failed due to poor training. Try again tomorrow after you've regrouped and figured out what your tells were

You're batshit bonkers, that's what I can tell. there is no vast conspiracy you dumb cuck. Up your meds and go back to Funnyjunk or wherever rock it is people like you crawl out from under.
Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.