[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jaden Smith/High School Today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: jaden_newnormal.jpg (77 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
jaden_newnormal.jpg
77 KB, 618x412
Oldfag here.

Question for you high school or college fags:

If was young again and wore a skirt to high school like Jaden Smith, would I get more pussy from hot girls because of muh edginess, or would I get my ass beat for looking like a faggot?
>>
I would kick your ass myself if I saw you dressing like that.
>>
>>76722901
That depends, are you rich and famous?
>>
>>76722937
Fpbp
>>
>>76722901
Now that shit is extreme even for me.
t. Fucking gypo
>>
>>76722901
Looks like Will has been treating his son like Quincy Jones treated him.

With painful ass fucking
>>
>>76722901
People would think you're a fucking weirdo, even if you were Chad. Jaden Smith can dress like this because he's rich and famous.
>>
I suddenly want to ask Will Smith why is his son dressing like Margaret Thatcher...
>>
>>76722901
Holy hell is he going transgender?

The After Earth movie was rougher on him than I thought.
>>
>>76722901
You would get beat the shit out until graduation, if you ever make it.
>>
>>76722901
I would be laughing at you until graduation.
>>
>>76723321

We wuz Iron Lady
>>
People might talk about you behind you back, and your "friends" might make fun of you. Nobody would beat you up or call you a raging faggot to your face, lest they be expelled.
>>
>>76723794
lol you obviously don't live around Mexicans or niggers.
>>
>>76722901

the Republic of 4chan:

You're a faggot.
>>
>>76724052
I did almost put a caveat in there about thug nig-nog kids, so touche.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.