[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Bernie Sanders supporters legitimately believe writing his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20160610_074147.png (1022 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160610_074147.png
1022 KB, 1440x2560
Do Bernie Sanders supporters legitimately believe writing his name in won't be a waste of time? Does she even have a good point? If you don't like either candidates, vote third party or don't vote.

His faith militant grows to be more and more of a cult each day.
>>
>>76721485
We honestly have to encourage this

I honestly think that if Trump wins and proves himself by fixing the country, then we will see a rise in nationalism that would make Hitler blush
>>
>>76721615
I'm glad they feel this way because it splits votes from hillary, but goddamn, these genderfluid sjw's are such retards.
>>
>>76721615
Trump won't be able to fix the country unless he burns down the senate and installs his own people. There are far too many checks and balances for him to have any effect on anything.
I wish he could but your shitty country will stay shitty and a Jewish beacon of degeneracy
>>
>>76721866
I would honestly rather have nothing happen with trump in office than have hillary's shitty legislation pass through.
>>
>>76721946
Oh yeah i agree. I just don't think he will make too much progress uncucking the country unless somehow a wave of nationalist is voted into congress to support policy he wants
>>
>>76721866

The President pretty much has complete control over foreign policy. Everything else does take a lot of Congressional approval.

He would have to fight to get funding for the Wall, but he can do all sorts of other fun things to antagonize the Mexican government.
>>
>>76721615
>we will see a rise in nationalism that would make Hitler blush

That's disgusting
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 552x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 552x507
>>76722115

> fight to get funding for the Wall.

Mexico is paying for the fucking Wall dumb ass. You have to go back Pedro.
>>
>>76722100
This is quite possible. We had the beginnings of it with the Tea Party, but the elites diluted the movement and eventually brought it back to theocratic social conservatism.

What we see with Trump is the rise of true American nationalism, something which has been sorely lacking in our history. Under Trump, the GOP may just become a legitimately nationalist party, as opposed to a neocon theocrat party.
>>
>>76722238

"Mexico pays for it" means he's taxing remissions that illegals wire out of the country. New taxes will require Congressional approval.
>>
>i am eagerly waiting to see how long it takes my neighbor who lives off of child support to remove the bernie sign from her lawn. i want to see the look of defeat on her face. i am trying to time it so as she is pulling up her bernie sign she sees me putting up a trump sign.
>>
>>76722115
Privatize the wall, Home Depot will help pay for it.
>>
>>76721485
I see no problem with this, more power to them

Hopefully they all do this and send a message
>>
>>76722416
Made me smile
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.