[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FACT: you are not racist because you care for some racial purity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: black20man20tatoo1.jpg (187 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
black20man20tatoo1.jpg
187 KB, 1366x768
FACT: you are not racist because you care for some racial purity nonsense but because you are worried that some outsider man will take your pussy.
>>
>>76721386
Nah, we bully niggers and deport them to centroamerica here.
>>
>>76721386
So being sexually insecure = racism? Then racists are victims triggered by the niggers are they not? And it stands to reason that blacks have power if they can trigger white people, which means they CAN be racist themselves.
>>
No, I'm racist because I think niggers and ugly and violent.
>>
>>76721386
no it's because I don't want to work for $8 an hour.
>>
>>76721386
>you are worried that some outsider man will take your pussy.

For the sake of argument, why is that bad?
>>
File: 1457832251226.jpg (51 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
1457832251226.jpg
51 KB, 625x415
Does that mean this picture will trigger the fuck out of racists? Will they use mental gymnastics and claim its fake?
>>
>muh dik
>>
>>76721386
I'm against the immigration of other races because of how badly they behave in the US. Looks horrible.
>>
>>76721386
>your pussy.
fucking shitlord stop objectifying women
>>
>>76721386
Yeah i am totally enraged by wominz fucking black guys and not the fact that a nigger who jumped over the border is treated better than the native folk who worked 50 years.
>>
>>76721386
are you going somewhere with that pic anon or are we supposed to draw some sort of parallel between racism and what looks like the dump i took this morning?
>>
>>76721386
>Make statement you believe will be controversial
>OP bails immediately
>Doesn't stick around to defend or expand on his assertion.

The hit and run faggot OP strikes again.
>>
any man who says he doesnt care if a girl from his race is fucking an outsider is a cuckold
>>
>>76724403
no because women of your race do not belong to you. At all. If you wife or gf is fucking a nigger, THAT makes you a cuckold.

How insecure about your own masculinity can you possibly be to be so triggered by niggers fucking white girls that have nothing to do with you?
>>
>>76721386
>Your pussy

You have to earn it faggot.
>>
>>76724561
idont care what anyone says. if you're white and you think that shit is normal. you've been burned by marxism. you can only move down from white
>>
Why do /pol/ love baits so much ?

Just look at all those answers
>>
>not being the outsider man and taking foreign pussy
Best feeling in the world desu
>>
>>76721386
hot
>>
>>76724561
cuck
by the way, race is just an extension of family
>>
>>76721386

Not really, I'm racist because niggers kill each other over fucking shoes.
>>
>>76721386

You're not wrong. However:

>8% of world population are white by loose definition

>50% of whites are old/ageing and not going to have anymore children

>1.8% of the world population are white women of child bearing age or younger

>White birth rates are way below replacement levels in every white country.

>Not 1 single country now exists that has in not openly accepting massive non-white migration and promoting multiculturalism

>Immigrants have birth rates way above replacement levels

>Race mixing among whites is the highest in history and being actively promoted in the media and by the state

White people cannot possibly survive with no racially homogeneous homeland and without a replacement birth rate. Period.

White genocide is absolutely real.
>>
>>76721386
I'm rasicc 'cause statistics, bruh.
>>
>>76726249
exactly. and that's before we even talk about the instinctual tribalism that lies within the heart of every human being that exists today, the societal effects that race mixing will have both long term and short, the future of our white children living as minorities among typically savage races etc etc

white people have every right to be wound up about race mixing. but they arent. that's the scary part and that is why i am racist. because we're literally watching the death of our own species. white people are literally walking into the pits of hell with a smile on their face
>>
>>76726916

Australias 1st non-shitpost.

Agreed.

Well done Australia.
>>
>>76726249
The solution is to genocide all other races.

We must begin this war now.

Time is wasting.

Who will light the fire on the watchtower?
>>
>>76721386
Cool projection dude tell me more how you feel.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.