[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will a race war begin in our generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: muslim-women-e1358529817158.jpg (75 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
muslim-women-e1358529817158.jpg
75 KB, 600x396
Will a race war begin in our generation?
>>
Not a race war, but a war on Muslims.

They're literally proud that the whole world hates them
>>
>>76720970
Yeah, we need to finish off the boers desu
>>
>>76721668
We are already cucked senpai :(
>>
>>76720970
Give it three years after our next election cycle.
>>
File: 1465375467626.png (91 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
1465375467626.png
91 KB, 803x973
>>76720970
You are sleeping - it already began.
the west is losing until now
>>
>>76720970
and who will fight for white Europe? There are no white euros being born. War in that part of the West is already lost. USA will be our battle royale.
>>
>>76721774
European armies are still majority white and the military technology within Europe could fuck up the rest of the world four times over, USA excluded of course.
>>
i cant comprehend the idea of someone going to a foreign country that has its own laws and values and then trying to force your own laws and values on the country youre guest in. i mean there are whole countrys that offer the same values and laws your asking for. it just blows my mind.
>>
>>76720970
You're late to the party m8
>>
>>76722029
Civility without force requires a level of intelligence . Retards need to be forced to be civil.
>>
>>76721774
Fuck that Brazil. Lets go join the foreign legion and help remove these dirty fucking saracens
>>
>>76722029
>i cant comprehend the idea of someone going to a foreign country that has its own laws and values and then trying to force your own laws and values on the country youre guest in.
That's just the way of the shitskin opportunist.
I know it sounds incredibly "racist", but it's true and has been going on throughout history.

The big difference is that now the West welcomes that level of degeneracy with open arms because the people in charge and the media are owned by the Jews and the Saudis who wish the downfall of Western civilization.
>>
>>76720970

Yes, but only in poor areas. The plan is to hoax atrocities until people fight and kill each other, egged on by crisis actors.
>>
>>76720970
hopefully
>>
Europe is being baby-ed out of existence, but what I'd like to know is how can these 3rd world shitholes afford to raise a dozen kids at a time. Children cost money and other resources, so where are these resources coming from?
>>
>>76722554
>what I'd like to know is how can these 3rd world shitholes afford to raise a dozen kids at a time.
Wellfare and charity from Europe.
>>
>>76720970

Why are those letterboxes holding up signs?
>>
>>76722554
>family allowances
>basic income
>healthcare

Yes, whites are paying to get replaced.
>>
File: 1465361457888.jpg (45 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
1465361457888.jpg
45 KB, 640x344
>>76720970
Only once whites are an extreme minority and the tax base competly collapses ending the gibsmedats; then, yes. You'll find that nonwhites are quite comfortable with the idea of a race war against the Europeans.

The last white man on eath will be called a racist, priviliged, bigoted, monster as the savages murder and eat him.

You probably understand this better than most, South Africa.
>>
>>76722029
Did you ever heard of "jihad"? No, its not only about blowing yourself in the crowds of kafirs, its also about every possible way you could help expanding influence of Islam.
Moving to kafir countries and installing sharia there is their holy duty.
>>
>>76720970
Intermittent conflicts between EU cuck governments and Islamist factions will occur (the European people will be damzels in distress caught in the middle). They'll be similair to the Northern Ireland "troubles".
>>
File: 1465501475998.jpg (60 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
1465501475998.jpg
60 KB, 991x902
>>76721706
>glorious military history
>austria-hungary

Excellent goodie you got there my friend
>>
>>76722554
go read about R vs K gene selection, generally speaking, higher intelligence races that evolved in harsh conditions learned to have fewer kids with a high investment to ensure their success, vs negros and the lower races who have massive numbers of kids and invest very little time and resources into them, because they evolved in hotter climates with more natural predators, in essence quantity over quality to ensure that atleast a few would survive if the rest died off, two diametrically opposing reproductive strategies, thats why there are a billion people in the waste land we call Africa
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.