[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JIDF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
A thread where we post all jewish tricks that are being used against us.
The most dangerous one so far is claiming that diaspora jews are the issue and not Israeli ones.

So here are the jewish tricks used on /pol/ :

>Sweden Yes and other cucked country memes.

( I am not implying that they came up with it but they use it to demoralize us and mock us. No white man should laugh about another european country being in trouble)

>This certain group of europeans is not white meme

(Even if that is true they are still mixed with caucasians and are a much needed ally)

>Why are women so degenerate, why do they racemix posts.

(Again to demoralize us and make us give up)

>LGBT and other side issues

(Faggotry is not really destroying our race, fags, trannies etc are a tiny minority and will always be)

>Claiming that christianity is a jewish trick

(False. Jews hate christians because they are moral, want children and care about their country. Christianity is what made europe strong along with nationalism.
>>
They also may be behind the Canadian shitposting. Think about it. They did it so we won't take Canadians seriously.
>>
>>76718727

Half of those aren't kike tricks, you vodka nigger.
>>
>>76718796
>Irish
>White
Pick one

Their subversive tactics. Notice how the jews ruin every actual thread about politics? All we have is Trump gen, trannies, maps and defeatist bullshit about how cucked we are.

I am yet to see any thread about any solution to our problem.
>>
You cucked up there m8.
Everything was fine, but then you just had to ignore everything that has to do with the history of Christianity and state your biased opinion.

I mean, we all know Jesus was a kike on a stick, no reason to deny that.

Well you can go forward and claim that Jesus was black or at least a sandnigger, but I doubt you would prefer any of those.

However that doesn`t mean you shouldn`t be Christian anymore.
>>
>>76718987
Hello JIDF.

Huur huur slavs are vodka niggers.

Might not be memes created by kikes but they are used by them to create diversion
>>
Reddit r/worldnews is JIDF Ocuppied Territory.
>>
>>76719120
Jesus was one of the few jews who went against them and judged them. A kike on a stick is exactly what jews want you to think.

Back then jews were a privileged minority and the only reason why romans crucified jesus was because kikes pressured them to do so.
>>
File: 1443353778312.png (20 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
1443353778312.png
20 KB, 183x232
>>76718727
shut this down
>>
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>76719185

You just proved my point then.
>>
The only thing that scares a JIDF is a Finnish poster.

At the brink of destruction and on the 6 day (Sabbath) while the whole world was crumbling down around us, when it seemed like all was lost there he was: the Savior of mankind. A Finnish creator posted the very first Spurdo meme and saved all

The Jew fears the Finn and rightfully so
>>
File: imperium_europa.png (62 KB, 900x540) Image search: [Google]
imperium_europa.png
62 KB, 900x540
>>76718727
>Claiming that christianity is a jewish trick
Nope, there is legitimate reason to (at the very least) question Jewish influence on the church over the centuries. Positive Christianity was an attempt to reframe christianity of its judaic influences. People like to complain "it was the Jews" that made cultural marxism, etc, but it was also the Protestant and Catholic churches. Christianity is not a good vaccine against Judaism; in many ways it makes us more vulnerable, and needs to be reformed somehow.

Some other tactics I've noticed:
>various forms of D&C:
spreading intolerance or hatred of fellow nationalists, especially, fellow white nationalists
Usually this comes in the form of promoting the idea that we need to hate or spit on our foot soldiers, eg, Soldiers of Odin, skinheads, casuals, etc. These are our footsoldiers, every movement has them, but NOT every movement shits on their own race and tribe EVERY chance they get. White people are too easily tricked into individualist sentiments at bad tactical or strategic moments. The Jew knows this. The Jew NEVER betrays his own against his enemies, no matter how bad their fellow "stormkikes" get.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.